A girl I dated for a short amount of time drunk texted me last night and we agreed to go on a date today...

A girl I dated for a short amount of time drunk texted me last night and we agreed to go on a date today, should I be expecting her to cancel? She said today is her only free day this week and she didn't seem that out-of-it when we were talking last night.

Pic somewhat related.

Attached: 1558298232614.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

I would expect a flake. She wanted you right then and there and womens emotions are fickle

She just wanted the satisfaction of knowing how much of a sucker you are for her. You were a mistake, a failure of good judgement.

Have you tried rolling dice? That has about as good of a chance as any of us predicting what the fuck this lady's gonna do, and who you're obviously more interested in bragging about than actually dealing with, so part of me really hopes she sees you as the douche that you are and just ghosts on you, but then again... I've seen a lot of douchebags hook up with women way hotter than them, and I'm tryna hook up with women way hotter than me, so I guess in that sense, godspeed, user.

Who the fuck knows, though? I mean, seriously, we're not a fucking magic 8-ball.

>we're not a fucking magic 8-ball.

yes we are, OP dont listen to this user, make your question

Attached: 1559289457577.jpg (595x806, 83K)

Magic 8 ball, is OP’s girl gonna flake on him?

What do you mean pic related. How is that related?

Magic 8 ball am I going to get what I want?

am I going to get what I want?

No guarantees though lol

Attached: you wont get what you want.jpg (316x315, 14K)

can i survive the next 3 days, 8 ball?

Will it happen?

''What do you meaaan hahaha i dont remember anything"
either this or you get a date that goes well or bad.

Lurker here. Haven't listened to this album in a while. It's intense. Wonder if it's worth some relistens

will i get a femdom gf

will I make it in life?

It's 50/50

Don't put too much thought or effort into it. One text to her about the date and if she doesn't respond in a reasonable time, forget it.

Take what you can get

will things get better in the near future?

Am i going to see her again ?

Magic 8 ball, will she ever forgive me and talk to me again?

Bump for this post

Will we get back?

Again

Magic 8-ball, is she going to be my gf?

Fuck

Did I fuck up?

Will she be my gf?

how did OP's original situation go, and should I piss on his face anyways?

should I?

What a great picture.

Anyway, you said that you'd go, so go and be there if she decides to show up. If she flakes or doesnt show up its on her side of the court, but it is your responsibility to hold up your end of the deal to which you agreed to.

Also, we cant possibly know about her flaking or not - she herself might not know as well. Doesnt matter though, just go.