Julian Assange's attorney CONFIRMS that Assange was arrested on a UNITED STATES EXTRADITION WARRANT in addition to...

>Julian Assange's attorney CONFIRMS that Assange was arrested on a UNITED STATES EXTRADITION WARRANT in addition to breaching UK bail conditions
Press S to spit on Trump

Attached: file.png (300x370, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

I thought Trump said he loved WikiLeaks

so when is mark Zuckerberg going to be arrested? i'm getting tired of asking

>trump is a dirty rotten kike loving liar

wow what a revelation

S

S

What if Trump's getting him out, in to the news and then pardons him to stir up the media

>UNITED STATES EXTRADITION WARRANT
And this is news to somebody?

Attached: 1jrxwk.jpg (546x500, 55K)

Trust the 12D Plan

Attached: 1554707937562.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

It doesnt matter. The government doesnt like people telling military secrets to the public.

How about we just ask Don nicely to pardon him?
I mean, he has the power.

...bUt he Is pLaYiNg 5d cHeSs with his friends bolton and kushner.
FUCK TRUMP

S
He fucking helped the kike slave get elected.

If Trump lets Assange get thrown in the hole for the rest of his life while letting Manning get off with a full pardon then you mutts are truly done for.

Attached: 5687458.png (908x741, 448K)

>Anoter Drumpft sucks Circlejerking thread, as if we don’t have a billion a day already
You people are easy to spot.

Attached: 88215B97-74C2-484E-B2E2-DEAA84EE8E4A.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

This is an Assange thread you moron. The man was just arrested on a US extradition warrant.

Check, how the fuck else is drumpf supposed to safely get that man out of bongistan without suffering politically? “Assange with a microphone in court” is sending shivers down the spines of all 5 eyes nations involved with spying on the campaign

s

Attached: 1548425692838.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Fuck off kushner shill.

Fuck Assange. Why didn't he hack Israel?

>implying this is bad

This is what I think will happen

Sauce?

Assange doesn't hack anyone. Assange is a journalist. Sources send him information, Assange's job is threefold.
>Verify its accuracy
>Verify it won't put innocent people's lives at risk
>Publish

Its literally what said

Trump only loves kikes.

I thought he was supposed to love the rule of law? Assange is a criminal, no?

Candidate Trump said that he did. President Trump is a good goy deepstate cuck.

What is he being charged with? Our courts already said it is legal to publish leaked information.

When Assange released government secrets he compromised the safety of the public. That's right, he literally put your lives in danger with his actions. Trump is absolutely right to want justice.

I have no idea why so many Jow Forumsers are upset about Assange's arrest. He is a public enemy and this is a great day.

Can you extradite a person without charges? If so, America's "justice" system is even worse than I thought :D

Apparently the warrant is for espionage in relation to the Bradley Manning case in 2010. The US is alleging he did not just receive leaks from Bradley Manning, but was actively involved in the leaking process.

This strikes me as weak though, how would Julian Assange have access to military files in the first place?

To be fair, Assange took it a step further and coached and encouraged his contacts to commit treason.

Good job in praising a fucking kike cocksucker for 3 years

Trump also said he's America first. Perhaps it's time to value actions over words.

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

S
Fucking kike-lover

kys moha

>press F for wikileaks
we're back on top, boys. post everything

Attached: 278866_5_.jpg (510x300, 23K)

Trump should just pardon him. Problem solved.

trump is dead to me. i hope he gets impeached and is raped in prison.

S

Trump only pardons kikes and niggers.

Attached: C5203776-6E4A-4796-9459-F231932AEE54.jpg (1133x1178, 842K)

Trump has had three years to take action that would help Assange, and instead he chose to punish him right after Bibi's re-election.

Attached: 1551246934949.png (999x754, 934K)

>us extradition requested
>assange gets "suicided"
>trump sends dude to malibu with fresh cut and new kicks to live out the rest of his days chillin on a beach drinkin scotch fuckin light skin bitches

Attached: 20190323_230516.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

This is a defining moment for all the people who joined the Trump train in hopes he was really going to drain the swamp.

deep

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

Once he reaches America, Assange will be a cooperating witness to take down the deep state and pedo networks in exchange for full immunity.
It's no coincidence that AG Barr signaled that he was beginning investigations on the FISA abuse and spying on Trump just yesterday.
Get ready for some fun.

Actively involved can mean coordinating/influencing the leaker to obtain the documents illegally

In that case, why didn't the DOJ offer him immunity in exchange for co-operation? Why did British police drag him out of the embassy?

He's so far down the rabbit hole I can't tell if he is memeing or not anymore

Rest in piss

S

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

I hope Kushner and Donald are paying you well moron.

Nuke Israel, hang Trump

I bet you love jewjew cummies

FUCK ZOGNALD DROMPF!

All because of a cat

Trump is a faggot nigger glow in the dark. (muh time travel 4d chess niga) MIGA MIGA MIGA

Because the Brit's are the man behind the curtain.

What if Trump uses Julian's info as a reason to betray Israel?

what if he is forced to testify and he testifies that his source was Seth Rich
wouldn't that be dank

hes gonna testify about seth rich

When did you faggots realize Hilary literally had a plan to end the Jewish Threat in her leaked emails.

When we will rise against the jews it will all be extremely quick

Nor should the public

going to need a source on that...

we larped ourselves into the dumbest timeline

And i fucking had hopes that the men could save the west.
Noice.
S

S

>YAY JEW JEW CUM

Local Boston News chn 25 just announced Assange arrested & haled out "WEARING A MAN-BUN" WTF..
Swear to hod they actually just said that. So desperate to bash Assange they outed him as a "MAN-BUN "wearer.

This. We will just have to see the court cases

>Kike Puppet

S

That is pretty fuckin gay though

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>w-w-w-what if Trump is secretly not a zionist traitor
"What if" indeed. Until that day comes, anyone who sucks his dick is a cuck who deserve everything that happens to them.

Attached: 1553536724689.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

It was in one of her leaked emails there was a thread awhile ago.

S.

Was pretty funny the news fags verbal inflection when he said "man bun" as if he was BTK serial killer caught playing with Barbies.

Aasange is a female-to-male trannsexual as is trump. All of the "actors" in this circus you love to talk about are ftm transexual. It's the greatest demonic conspiracy ever committed against mankind.

>No one is above the law

Attached: assange-honked.png (621x434, 61K)

Hes coming to testify in court you moron. Obungo and hilldog are sooooo ffffuuuuucked its amazing

it's all so tiresome

>assange had dirt on Obama and Hillary for 7 years but kept it secret
This is what Qtards actually believe

Attached: 1551962366528.jpg (1281x719, 171K)

>Blaming Trump
does Trump even have the power to interfere in this process?
If he did, we would have been roasted alive.

Trump is going to pardon Assange

yes, trump has the power to direct the department of justice which issues extradition requests.

Obama and Hillary did the bidding of israel but secretly trashed Bibi and and also actively acted against (((their))) interest by propping up the enemies of Israel. Trump on the other hand has gone full-kike. He gives (((them))) more than what they ask for, repeatedly punishes (((their))) enemies, acts as a public spokesman for Israel even pimped his daughters out to the Jews. This is why Trump keeps getting one kike award after another and Obama didn't get anything, despite bombing 7 countries for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE

Attached: Trump Award from Jewish Algemeiner.png (723x429, 466K)

>does the president have the power to
Is you serious Hans

If this isnt some crazy QAnon level shit I'm voting Libertarian in 2020

>bad optics prevents trump from doing things
so this is good optics?

Attached: 1551246934949.jpg (999x754, 207K)

It's about Wikileaks and Seth Rich moron

This. That's why Trump said treason three times yesterday. The white wizard will return and testify against Obama and clinton.

optics is just a fancy word for PR
NO PRKEKING
DAILY REMINDER THAT FUENTES DEFENDED THIS ORANGE ZIONIST WELL INTO 2019

I doubt the Democrats really want Assange spilling the beans in US Court about where the leaks came from.

Imagine if he had given instructions not to extradite Assange. The Democrats and their media outlets would have gone into overdrive.

S, but I saw it coming desu, false prophet.
Someone will have to make a citizen's arrest.