We are now undergoing the most widespread raid of all time

We are now undergoing the most widespread raid of all time.
I have seen all of the following themes, sometimes posted word for word, everywhere since the NZ false flag:
>any JQ discussion is instantly pounced on
>"schizo schizo schizo schizo schizo"
>"honestly it's bad optics to say it's all jews"
>"we should focus on things we can change"
>"lol you still have hope just give in to the honk"
>"the white race is dead I'm just here for the memes now"
>individual redpills are left alone
>redpill threads are fewer and fewer, more and more shilled against
>slide threads on overdrive

Does anyone know the actual quote that goes something like "if you want to control a population, then discourage discussion in areas you do not like and promote lively debate in a few predefined areas"? That's butchering it, but the basic idea is that you shill against any discussion or argument other than a few ones deemed "safe", and you post enthusiastically when people begin to talk about it. JQ=nonono, roasties=yesyesyes, immigration=yesyesyes, Barbara Spectre=nonono. That's what's happening and there's far too many shills here to properly fight back. Pic related was like years ago. They've "increased their efforts ten fold" ten times over by this point.
What the fuck do we do about this.

Attached: ten ten folds ago.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

Attached: 1553833521335.png (325x325, 138K)

It'll be hard as fuck to have any sort of discussion over the noise and the spam, but let's try.
Seriously what the fuck do we do

jews are only part of the problem. your white christian leaders are just as culpable. is that better? or do i have to single out jews to a degree that unless you have already done your homework youll probably think im schizo?

Attached: 2465E3A3-D471-4784-9E6E-272530CDF9D8.png (2048x1536, 929K)

Don't forget to Boycott Israel via the Buycott app

Attached: PSX_20190409_081826.jpg (1080x1150, 136K)

the land isnt palestinian or israeli so they can both get glassed.

kikes are the single biggest problem

most christian leaders have been brainwashed with the scofield kike bible to worship jews

Posting about sloppy mossad gets you banned
This board is completely compromised

>the NZ false flag
Yeah everybody fucking loves Muslims so why would anyone legitimately shoot a bunch of them?

Especially at a peaceful and friendly Saudi funded mosque that has only been linked to three or four terrorist incidents recently

Is this why all the mass spam of pro-race mixing nigger, insect, spic, ect. seem to have threads at least 3 times a day?

Look at the results. Further demonization of whites and a whole country banning guns. I wonder what they have to gain hmm

wow youre a retard.

if theyre following the goyim playbook created by jews they would by definition be playing by the same rules thus making them just as bad.

>everything I don't like is Mossad

And he says in the manifesto "As soon as I do this they're going to immediately bad guns and start publicly embracing Islam, hopefully this pushes more people to rise up"

If that doesn't work it's over anyway because whites are just literally unsaveable, your argument becomes "We have to stop the Jewish plot by ensuring our race is totally destroyed in 30 years instead of being totally destroyed in 10 years, that'll teach them"

leave it to a braindead ancom to confound a puppet and a puppet master

nice font you got there in your totally not fake pic

Attached: Hold+grenaid+in+bideo+games+for+stronger+explosion+so+it+_090a12a2cffa96e408523f1b99a50e4e.jpg (586x578, 45K)

there are no puppet masters, only sticks and gibs.

i know i know, you thought you were smart.

Attached: 676A005F-F7B7-4B79-A2B1-1C5A91C80AB1.png (857x482, 483K)

A pea brianed nigger like you can never know what "smart" is, it's as alien to you as language is to a worm. Princes and principalities, brainlet.

shut the fuck up schizo

אמריקאי boomers לקבל את החבל מדי

increase efforts 'ten fold'?
sorry jews, but that is just a tactic to boost your morale
once you recognize that your increased effort will be incapable of dealing with the rising wave of truth surrounding ZOG you'll learn how fruitless your efforts truly are to suppress dissent
enjoy the future in which your people are held accountable for your crimes

Replies to this thread prove OP's point.

This will backfire on them. As they increase shilling, people here, and by extension everywhere, start blaming the Jews for more and more things. The result of this raid will not be the elimination of anti-Semitism on this board, but a complete and total demonising of the Jews in the whole world.

Attached: juden_star.jpg (236x213, 10K)

When people call you a schizo, it’s probably because you label anyone who disagrees with you a shill, hence why people refer to you as some crazy schizo

I FEEL IT

ALL THE JEW LOVE COMES FROM THESE FAGGOTS AND BOOMERS

Attached: IMG_20190408_111511.jpg (573x338, 39K)