Now that the dust has settled

What is the OFFICIAL Jow Forums verdict on Julian Assange, and his work?

Attached: 1554976427589.jpg (852x670, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG23AyiIObk
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's dead by next Friday

There's always one

Attached: 1552912324140.png (367x515, 335K)

Here's a closeup

Attached: 1554976303521.png (346x361, 129K)

What a transformation....

Attached: 1554975507315.jpg (768x432, 40K)

This is what kicks off WW3, and will be the ultimate downfall. He knows about the secret catastrophes of the world. (Adam & Eve story), and now the race to Mars will begin the Black Hole Nasa took is actually heading directly towards us, but will not effect Mars either. Niggers are going extinct, and Whites are booming. Asians are not cyborgs.

He couldn't shave in the Embassy?
Oh It's UK I forgot

He's been dead for years though.
Fucking Londons whole internet went down for 3 damn days, BlackCube (Jew spec ops) got him, people were arrested and had video evidence removed and gag orders were given. A number of dead man switch holders died in rather odd ways.

Attached: 1553593477383.jpg (460x460, 36K)

Also if anybody's wondering, this is he book he was carrying while being thrown in the police van

Attached: 51evbbU7McL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 34K)

but Jow Forums said he was already dead and Jow Forums is always right just like pizzagate!!!!

Theatrical controlled opposition.

holy shit what a fucking mess

Attached: 1554489199777.jpg (462x534, 26K)

Faggot catalonian shill, i Hope he enjoys the wet towels in guantanamo.

fuck off nigger

This. Zog intel org limited hang out.

2016 Jow Forums verdict is that Assange is ourguy for exposing the demorats. 2019 Jow Forums aka discord tranny jannies that suck Bolshevik cock says lock him up.

Opportunist. If the fucking fag took the rape charges like a man, admitted he dicked a girl without a condom and apologized (really, it's not a big fucking deal, the girl didn't care that much, just wanted a free STD check, and the cops and judges would've said no harm no foul, be mindful about dicking chicks without a condom), he'd have gotten a slap on the wrist and be chilling in Australia right now with no extradition. Fucking idiot became the incel god.

Shills shilling today. Assange was duped into believing Trump was real and stuck his neck out.

Book is the hash key, brainlet

honk

Attached: download (25).png (635x500, 367K)

He's a traitor and must hang for his crimes.

Some user already dumped The Adam and Eve story last week

Why does that twat look so happy and why does Julian look like Karl Marx?

Fucking rapefugees are given a free pass raping women and ypung girls. It's obvious the charges against Assange are bs.

I hesitate to ask this on Jow Forums, but can someone give me a rundown of assange? I know who he is and what he's done in general, but there's people who hate him and those who love him, and I'm not entirely clear why either side believes they're right. I know the facts, so I guess I could say, give me the moral/ethical explanation of what's happening

i really wish Putin would vaporize Parliament and the City of London with a Czar bomb.

This is what happens to you if you don’t get enough sunlight. Also, judging from that beard it looks like the Ecuadoreans stopped buying him shaving kits. Maybe it was for the best that he got arrested since it looks like he was living like shit in that embassy.

I hope you British cucks get raped by half of Pakistan, most of you deserve it.

>47 years old
wut?

He subverted the US elections with Russia and is a traitor. He must hang for his crimes.

Did they catch him for joining ISIS?

Unfortunately true the lack of spine or backbone in most britcucks is astounding we are so dumbed down and domesticated it's ridiculous

The empire needs to be fed

Black hole sun won't you come.
And wash away the rain.

Attached: black_hole.png (4000x2330, 1.43M)

Redpill on this?

>>>/reddit/

The opposite actually.

Now that Barr is in control and the Obama Admin is being indicted, Asange is being used as leverage to provide more evidence for Barr.

Schitzo dude, don't believe his lies. Also, he's right about everything. Fuck.

AM I BEING DETAINED??
AM i BEING DETAINED??

Hey how does it feel to know that Austria is being raped every day by Germany's economy hahahhahahahhahahhaa

See 2019 nu-pol. The tranny jannies glow this bright.

Guy claimed to have started a website for whistleblowers, but basically just used to it undermine the West. Many white people lost their lives because of his espionage- doxing NATO members, accusing accidents of war as being done in malice, etc.

It is widely suspected he worked for the Russians all along, though Jow Forums is too underage and hates democrats too much to admit so.

Oh shit if i recall correctly there was some sort of kill switch assange set up where if he didn't contact it every 24 hours it dumped all the doccuments

Realistically speaking you didn't do anything he just published a lot of Declassified material and put it on WikiLeaks it's not really against the law it's just that the government has been exposed by him so as a form of prepubescent Revenge they are going to put him in prison for a long time simply because the public knows of the Hideous Sinister acts that the government has done thanks to him

based and redpilled.

fuck Drumpf and his jewish masters

Hows that Piss Dossier going? Not good?

youtube.com/watch?v=zG23AyiIObk

ALL you need to know, user

Attached: 1540434441212.jpg (1024x816, 130K)

We should get a transfer treaty to transfer all you Jews to the LGBT boards because you are some gay mother fuckers

yeah, he fucked a sjw tier swedish lesbian that runs a BDSM fetish club. I'm sure this isn't a cia globo homo smear campaing at all. I wish you die in your sleep retard

If that was the case it would've gone off when he lost internet. The files won't be released because it'll show all the shit that Wikileaks was holding back on releasing, and it'll probably be the BOA files and the Moscow files which never got released. A lot of private intel about the worlds elites and oligarchs in those files that for some reason Wikileaks didn't want to get out.

There's no smoke without fire.
Just because some of that dossier was inaccurate doesn't mean that it all is.

Aye dog you heard about abooul?

sure he did including those leaks he did on the Russian government.

Attached: 6732.jpg (300x180, 9K)

No,what happened?

Hosted the BNP membership list that was leaked.

Fuck trannies, and fuck their false morality!

This Santa Claus looking motherfucker looks FtM as fuck. Dr Evil in da house yo!

Attached: Dr.evil_laugh.jpg (312x162, 21K)

He got gangraped by a pack of wild bears

Me made the piss dossier you fucktard.

Kurt Sonnefeld, the FEMA photographer who released pictures of empty gold vaults in the WTC following 9/11, was framed with his wife's murder and fled to Argentina. His fate is similiar to Assanges. This is the Age of Treason BY ZOG GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE PEOPLE

JA will testify against obama.

Hhehehehehehwhwhehehe
No foe shill my arab swiville he good

>confirmation bias
I suggest you google it.

Don't hesitate. Just do it.

Attached: 1xtOH0.gif (400x225, 1.04M)

He is chaotic neutral, libs used to love him and now cons hated him for dropping info on the Iraq war which he got from Manning.
He was the darling of the press for a short while but they soured on him because he won't play ball and to be totally honest because he's a bit of a egotistical dick.
They really started hating him when he put some Guardian journo on blast for inadvertently publishing the hash for the unredacted Manning info in some garbage book the journo wrote.
Then the rape stuff happened and the libs started despising him because muh rape even though anyone with two brain cells could see it was a honeypot set up by the CIA to discredit him. Both "victims" had ties to the glow in the darts.
Then he went into the embassy and all was relatively quiet until the DNC leaks and the libs went apoplectic because their candidate was exposed as a lieing piece of shot and they blamed him for drumpf winning, shooting the messenger of you will.
There is so much more but I think that's all the major highlights

Imagine being this retarded
I thank God every day that he spared me the terrible fate of being born a burger

He died 2016

Poor fucking guy.

He’s the other side of the same coin. On one side there is the entire lefty media apparatus where outlets like the New York Times and LA times have been shilling for the government deep state since nearly their inception. The other side are the Wikileaks types who publish information that is anti deep state.

Don't talk to me you disgusting American mutt yuck I am writing this response with strong propensity to vomit you disgusting son of a bitch how dare you talk to me I am 100% brown not as disgusting miscolored diverse jizz do you have any idea how much I find you disgusting Jesus Christ you have the audacity to talk to me? Go give a desert eagle a blowjob and blow your brains out you fucking faggot

What a stupid faggot

911 report and their models were full of BS. The three towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

𒀭𓆏𒀭

Listen here you hillbilly jive turkey eating Fox News watching dungarees wearing sister fucking idiot don't you dare give your opinion and input because you are inferior because of your genetic background you know what America is to the rest of the world it's like a jizz bucket just Any Nation if they so please they shall bust a fat ass nut inside of that bucket and it's just terribly inconsistent and ugly so do us all a favor and just lower your Trump hat so we won't have the misfortune of seeing your ugly troglodyte munchkin face

Damn.. the guy aged like milk in a hot car during the summer.

Those years in political exile were none too good on him.

Basically, Julienne Massage went full Noam Chumpsky on 9/11

His work falls under the God given right of Freedom of the press and is therefore Holy.

Traitor to who? Believe it or not American elections are for Americans and he can't be a traitor to a country he doesn't belong to.

2/10 here's your (you) you fucking glow in the dark nigger

Ok. I suppose you think it's great that Assange put American lives at risk, do you?

Do you really hate your country that much?

You dumb son of a bitch in addition to being a mutt you choose to expose your true nature as an idiot he was hiding in the Ecuadorian consulate ever since 2006 I think so he was unkempt you dumb stupid son of a bitch

What’s the Adam and Eve story?

>low res enhancement
I want to go back to 2006 when everyone had 13MB digital cameras.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 3K)

He published the truth. Sorry the truth is Hillary and your favorite party of communists are a bunch of Moloch worshipping pedovores but that's the truth.

>Iraq
>100% brown

kek.

>He thinks giving away secrets of national security is not the act of a traitor.

Attached: 1525725504059.jpg (483x504, 47K)

Just so you know these are the worst insults I have ever seen and this is in a rebuttal to a person on an Anonymous board so you can release your inner Leviathan but being a dumb American cum bucket baby mutt our expectations weren't that High to begin with

He exposed the truth.
No treachery in telling the truth.

Since when is transparency a bad thing.. when the media makes it look like it is?
Assange may come off like a soi-boi and your knee-jerk reaction is to hate him but your cheering is just what the powers-that-be want to see

Attached: 1497850244765.jpg (441x396, 33K)

Trump will use him to lock her up.

this is what happens if you do real journalism but aren't from a state-approved media organization

>release pentagon papers
>so brave
>muh fifth estate

The fuck am I then? White? On the real tho I just washed like 24 episodes of Hitler the untold story of the Greatest Story never told it's like a Redux but it's really good I think I just became a Nazi after watching that shit

How can you be a traitor to someone elses country senpai?

Exactly. Post by a sane person in the house today.

Attached: why did he double indemity.jpg (267x225, 21K)

Sheesh.

You broken teeth having long sideburns no dick in the pants cousin Cleatus fucking hillbilly truck driving Confederate flag raising General Lee loving Hillary hating stupid son of a bitch don't you dare disrespect mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton or else you will get raped trust me on that

Are we just ignoring the fact this guy has been wanted for rape in Sweden since like 2012?

He put American lives at risk.
Fucking hell. Do you even know what "national security" is?
Just because something is true doesn't mean that you tell the enemy about it.

Adding to that.. when that truth has to do the dirty dealings of a political party then there's no harm in that.

When it exposes a military's plan of attack/defense in an ongoing war.. that's different

A true hero who is about to become an hero.

>Undermine the (((West)))

Assange is a Russian/FSB tool. That's why he supported Catalonia. Putin wants Europe to split into smaller and smaller pieces and become more and more divided.

Divide and conquer.

Attached: 1554576429682.png (960x651, 833K)

Doesn't he have kill switches?

>rape
>in Sweden

Attached: 1502935013286.jpg (817x670, 49K)