Does your country let criminals stay in your country's embassies?

Does your country let criminals stay in your country's embassies?
UK
No

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-10-44-20-579_bbc.mobile.news.uk.png (1080x2160, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1116278062759464961?s=19
twitter.com/Anthony/status/1116277617043345408?s=19
wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1116283186860953600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 91cec57d7402381e3281caa43f3ad9ec.jpg (559x820, 57K)

fuck this russian fraud

t. bootlicking cuck

What did he do wrong?

No, we allow them to roam freely.

t. foolish cuck

he raped multiple women in sweden, fled to london, and then when swedish police made a europol request for him to be arrested he fled to the Ecuadorian embassy

bet you're seething today alyosha

Turned against the US, the owner of the United Kingdom

He had sex with Swedish girls

no u, dumbass
The guy is a based whistleblower exposing government corruption.

Very based

He was free of all rape charges here 2 years ago, though.
Seems plausible.

Rape, according to the charges. Though the charges seem somewhat dubious and politically driven, though could be real. Though good riddance, this guy went from "leak all the info" to "leak all the info but Russia, not your info"

You think he'll kill himself?

>he raped multiple women in sweden,
>implying those arent fraudulent charges made at the behest of the US
kek

Yes, with three shots to the back of the head as usual.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams

lmao look at this scruffy fucker

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1116278062759464961?s=19

>Muh russian
Why all first world like this?

Yes, but he still broke bail here. Very publicly as well

he's a russian agent, you idiot

he wasn't freed, the crimes were prescribed or near being prescribed so they didn't want to waste more resources.
he escaped being tried in the court of law because he has supporters, because he's an elite.

Because it's a convenient boogeyman.

Attached: 1553473303801.jpg (1200x676, 152K)

How has somebody of his profile and with so many major political enemies survived this long anyway?

>he's a russian agent
Because he tells truths that the media and governments don't like? How exactly is he a Russian agent?

Why do you care about infos about Russia? We know it is a corrupt shithole.
What matters is informations showing that our countries are shitty too, because there is a slight chance we may actually improve ours.

Because fucking with everyone is part of their doctrine

100% this
brainwashed soycuck

Had sex with Swedish girls while not being dark enough.

gee I don't know, by interfering with the democratic elections in America?

>data release man good

Well it's pretty problematic if they leak info on everyone else but Russia when the point was to leak on everyone they had something to leak on. WikiLeaks was never supposed to take sides but just spread truth.

>don't release emails with Hillary's Qatar assets it's bad for our democracy

Attached: 4323.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

no more (You)s for the dumb swede alright

>gee I don't know, by interfering with the democratic elections in America?
It might seem surprising but exposing questionable government and industry actions is what whistleblowers do. Would you rather the elections took place with the people being in the dark? How is that democratic?
Regardless, wikileaks only publishes the information.

based UK

why? am i triggering you?

What about the salty Swiss?

"wikileaks only publishes the information" ...the information which support the agenda they're paid to push for by russians agents, sure

There is no side in fighting corruption. Every leaks about corruption is 100% beneficial.

How have your views of him been over the years? Personally I've been all over the place
>good man for helping to expose some really fucked up shit back in the original Wikileaks drops
>of course upset when he was accused of sexual assault here, and his original response to the charges really set of the alarms, but it goes to show that actions and character aren't always linked
>cleared of charges here - okay, I guess he might have been unfairly hounded by the US for exposing all the awful shit they were up to
>only to find out that he's been playing for Short Man Syndrome: the Country all along
I'm honestly confused right now, I sure as fuck hope the brits keep him instead of extraditing him to the US. I don't k Pw how to feel

>based whistleblower
Whistleblowers aren't "based", they're spies working consciously or unconsciously for foreign governments. If you leak classified or secret information to the public, you're a fucking spy.
>fraudulent charges made at the behest of the US
That he is guilty of rape or not (which he isn't, as he was already judged and cleared) is not even the point. He has done enough damage to world governments to rot in a cell forever.

he's not swiss he's a vatnik whose parents ran away from the glorious motherland when he was a baby.

>cleared of charges here
he wasnt though

>which he isn't, as he was already judged and cleared
nope

>being proud of supressing free speech
Yep, that's a yikes from me.
>the information which support the agenda they're paid to push for by russians agents, sure
You can speculate and throw around accusations all you want about muhh Russian agents when the leaks don't suit your political interests just as the guilty politicians do, that's easy. But it doesn't change the fact that all they did was publish the truth that the people had a right to know.
>If you leak classified or secret information to the public, you're a fucking spy.
Not if that information helps your country by revealing government overreach and/or corruption. Whistleblowers are essential important for any democracy.
>. He has done enough damage to world governments
And he's based for doing so

It literally says in your OP we let him stay within a foreign embassy for 7 years, at huge taxpayer expense too.

He was arrested because Ecuador revoked his asylum.

>hope the brits keep him instead of extraditing him to the US
Absolutely no way the yank lapdogs in charge will do that.

This is democracy manifest

I used to support him. Several years ago they made a Wikileaks party here, and I was all ready to vote for them. But he overtook the whole project and lots of the cool people got involved said he fucked the whole thing, demanding he be leader of the party like a despot and ironically having very little transparency. So the party fell apart before it started thanks to him.

And that kind of speaks to what has happened with wikileaks too. I like the idea of wikileaks, and I support them, but they, especially Assange, have so little transparency in an organisation that is supposed to support transparency. They've done a bunch of shady shit. So now I don't really support him, but I do think these charges are almost certainly trumped up bullshit. Good luck to him.

Attached: 1495853587949.jpg (533x496, 139K)

I hope we don't extradite him as well, but God knows, we don't need to piss off other countries atm given the current state of politics

*essentially

Well they've decided not to release stuff about Russia for whatever reason, despite mentioning how they have leaks. Which is interesting.
Their whole point was to share leaks on everyone, now they're sharing them about only some. It's shitty and makes it harder to trust them when they're seemingly taking sides. I would be pretty sketched out by Russian or US governments publishing leaks on each other, same here

That's pretty much the path I went on too. Now I'm very much at the "fuck him, he decided to be a tool for Russia and now he's suffering the consequences" stage.

They refused Gary McKinnon's extradition.

see And yeah. The brits WILL extradite him. Definitely. However they've said they won't send him somewhere where he'll be tortured or face the death penalty. And Sweden won't torture or execute him. However, the Swedes have not made the same promise, and I think it's Sweden who will then extradite him to the US. It's a dirty fucking business.

twitter.com/Anthony/status/1116277617043345408?s=19

>and his original response to the charges really set of the alarms

What are you talking about?

looks like he's about to seize the means of production

That was a very different case with very good reasons to refuse extradition.

Also about the muhh Russia shilling, Wikileaks has released an insane amount of information on shady corporate dealings, human rights violations and corrupt political practices all over the globe.
By focusing on that you're dismissing the tremendous amount of good Wikileaks has done for this world.

Was about to comment that it was a different time, but it turns out it was May of all people who refused it at the time.

Yes, but it now seems those other leaks acted as a smokescreen for their dodgy political leaks.

Assange is too hot to be sent here. No politician wants to have to deal with the consequences of having to investigate/prosecute him. Likely the Trump admin will just ask the British intelligence agencies to investigate him and relay any good info back.

How were they any less political before?

It's forbidden. However Hungary will grant me asylum in case of persecution based on ethnicity, it's in the Constitution.

Ah yes, millions of leaked files for years exposing corruption and injustice all over the globe just to sabotage Hillary's run for president for the Russians. Get a grip.

It harms their credibility if they're refusing to leak anything major on Russia, despite earlier claiming they have something to leak. It makes me think Russia got to them and they're compromised. Or they're ideologically aligned with Russians. Both are pretty bad things for their credibility as a neutral organization with the mission of exposing the truth.

Then why would they even admit they have something to leak on Russia? Wouldn't that just be drawing suspicion? Personally I don't know but there could be countless reasons to not publish.

This.

Would work very well with the curb your enthusiasm theme

Right? The last person you would ever have expected to do such a thing. Very mysterious case.

Is it possible for you to consider an issue as more than just muh Trump muh Hillary?

Not to mention all the self-sacrifice by the leakers and the Wikileaks staff, Assange included. And to gain what exactly?
What makes you think that they're refusing to leak anything on Russia? That's complete bullshit.
wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

Is it for you? I'm considering their entire history. What other issues could you possibly have with them?

This reads like a Russian embassy response to the Salisbury accusations.

This reads like desperate bootlicking.

Forgot my image.

Seriously though who thought this was a good line to take?

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-113240.png (2048x1365, 539K)

Dumb mutts are behind this

I agree with the swiss dude also, and I'm not the other aussie who also does. Wikileaks has done a lot of shady shit. But they've done a bunch of good. Too bad it hasn't amounted to much, but at least someone tried to shine some light onto the dealings of the ultra rich and powerful.

Honestly I'm not sure their current administration would even want him at the moment

I'm not so sure we would though. The closest parallel case I can think of is when we extradited three Egyptians in 2003 (IIRC) and people are still upset about that. It would be such a fucking shit show honestly. On Swedish radio they just said that we might prosecute him for evading bail, so there's a chance he'd be held here

He imidiatley started REEEE'ing about an American conspiracy and how he'd end up in Guantanamo if he went before a court in Sweden rather than owning up to his (possible) actions and having the matter settled before an honest and impartial judge

I think the US would be happy for him to be prosecuted in Sweden and hope he gets jailed there. Then once he gets out, probably ask for extradition. That would give the US plenty more time to sweeten any deal they might need to get the swedes to agree to it.

>ýeah i raped a few people and burned down some villages, but what about all the good i've done at other times!

I don't know, makes me think Russia got to them or something. Maybe their leaks angered the US so badly that they felt they needed to jump in bed with Russia, and nobody wants to bite the hand that feeds them?
>What makes you think that they're refusing to leak anything on Russia?
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/
Their relationship with Russia is sketchy as fuck and at this point, you would have to be either ignorant or purposefully ignoring it not to think there might be something going on there.

Seems like most people have grown to hate him now.

the man who decided to spend 5 years inside got dehumanised by the CIA?

>honest and impartial judge

people don't like men who stand above the law

>>ýeah i raped a few people and burned down some villages
Yes, because rape accusations are never dished out lightly in Sweden. Especially suddenly after exposing a shit ton of CIA and financial secrets.
Come now.
>Their relationship with Russia is sketchy as fuck and at this point
Looks like fantastical excuses and shilling to me.

I'd say partly for a good reason, that is the Russia thing. But I'm sure part of it is psyop from Americans and their allies, just as Russia has tried to do the opposite and show him in a good light.

did ya see that "he's a son. a father. a brother." statement also? yikes

He is a cunt by pretty much all accounts. But I don't need to like the man to dislike what's been done to him and to support him (to a degree).

nah i didn't
what did he say?

you also don't have to dislike all a man has done to recognise he's involved in sketchy business and could have done bad things

>Looks like fantastical excuses and shilling to me.
How convenient. Do you even read what you're saying?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1116283186860953600

World's most dedicated NEET forcefully dragged from man cave

he turned into a white muslim, is it the London effect?

I feel like most reasonable people would lie somewhere between these two opinions.

Agreed. And I don't have to like the man to recognise that he's also done some good things and given the public a lot of very important information about the people who rule over us through wealth and power.

Because he's stepped on a lot of toes of several governments that have shilled mercilessly against him since. Some cuck apologists of those government ate it all up and are now shilling at their behest.
>How convenient
What's convenient is the dismissal of truthful journalism as foreign interference by a boogeyman without any evidence to back it up.

cringe
>He's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize every year since 2010.
How do you get nominated for a Peace Prize? Could I nominate my brother and he nominates me?

no, you do actually need to do something