How accurate is this guys?

Stuff like this really makes me insecure or question what's real because I have a lot of evidence I am handsome but I don't experience this and always feel like in a club or something that I'll always get rejected if I tried approaching, hence why I don't do it.

Attached: 5XT0vvf.jpg (1036x344, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RRZBlXlpE6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is true. And now fuck off

Well yeah, but people who treat themselves as just holes don't deserve your time or respect. And won't bring you any true happiness either.

None. The only thing is right is the try part. The try I mean though is not what he means in the pic. The Try is simply trying to be someone you arent picking up girls. Girls are aware you arent Brad Pitt because they know they arent Angelina Jolie.
You basically need to look at women as how you feel about your self. If you think you are shit, then these women are shit too in your mind. Just dont say it, thats just to help you stop feeling scared when talking to girls.

> If you looked like the top 0.01% of men women would approach YOU! So why bother trying to have sex??

> If you were born into a mega-rich family you would make money doing NOTHING! So why try to make money??

You've gotta understand that being extremely good looking is RARE. It's not the norm like incels make out.

Mens looks are like a bell curve with most guys clustered round the average and a few extreme outliers than are incredibly good-looking.

As someone who has been approached plenty of times in life, this still doesn't hold completely true. You'd be amazed at how many girls think they're giving you glaring "signals" that are just impossible to interpret.

I used to be friends with this super pretty girl - we'd go out to bars and shit and she'd complain no guys ever talked to her, but INSISTED she was giving all of the glaring signs... which I finally started to learn she thought were things like making eye contact and immediately breaking it, walking within 5 feet of him to go to the bathroom, and tapping her neck.

She absolutely 100% refused to ever go up and actually speak to a guy she liked.

It's half true. Women will approach and throw themselves at the top tier of men. However there are ways to get what you want.

Women have a component within them called hypergamy. They will only consider going out with someone who is in their eyes equal or greater than themselves. This component has been useful in the past. However within the last 200 years, technological advancement, social cohesion and liberation, the individual woman has a much higher self-esteem and professional role in society than in the past. This means that component of hypergamy is going to illogically consider 80% of men as not relationship worthy. This is the reason why the first world is seeing declining birth rates. As well as thousands of articles published by unhappy cat ladies wondering where all the good men have gone.

So what you need to do OP is find a really ugly girl, a really poor girl, or a hitting the wall desperate middle-aged woman. They will consider a relationship with an average guy. I'm not going to tell you to be someone you're not. I'm just telling you to hunt target's that are more of your level.

Attached: 4d4bcab54ab75e1216d678e907e6ed32.jpg (640x960, 74K)

Attached: C505CC76-EA60-4727-BB7D-E01F63A07DB6.jpg (770x589, 299K)

>throw themselves
What does this mean, cause I never understand what people mean exactly by this? As in they cold approach a guy and straight up say they want to have sex or orbiting and giving IOI's or what?

then wallow inself pitty while Im getting laid

This is pretty accurate as fat as I can tell. Yes, if you were extremelsy handsome, girl might approach you, but the bast majority, like over 90 % guys aren't on that level, so it isn't something you should be worrying about

It depends on the personality of the woman, but yes. Some women will be blunt and say they want to fuck. Others will drop hints and hope that the guy is interested. Others will hilariously do yoga moves in front of the guy in the hopes that he's interested in their flexibility. I have a citation for that last one let me see if I can find the video.

Its around the 3:50 timestamp youtu.be/RRZBlXlpE6k

They make it easier for them, but the 'throwing themselves at them' is an incel fantasy.

Next time you actually encounter an extremely goodlooking guy watch how women react to them. He may get a little more interest but it's not as extreme as incels make out.

typical that a bunch of NEETs don't understand how an economic system actually works
the only women that approach men are women that HAVE TO

You've never been in the public school system have you...
You've never been to college have you...
You've never installed Tinder on your phone have you...

Women absolutely will shamelessly throw themselves at men. I don't know what your beef with incels is, but women are fully capable of being reckless, blunt and shameless.

I've seen a black girl crawl on top of a white skater kid, pull his dick out and insert it. While there was at least 15 other people in the room. Including the white boy's girlfriend. Who preceded to tug her nappy hair and slap the black girl's face.

>You've never installed Tinder on your phone have you...
I've slept with alot of girls off Tinder, some of them "Threw themselves at me" inviting me round to their place before we'd met.

I'm however not incredibly above average looking, which was my point.

The only point of contention you raised was installing Tinder. So I am correct that you've never actually witnessed how ratchet women can behave. Fucking prep-school faget.

Kind of true, If you've never been complimented on how you look or had a drunk girl at a bar try to flirt with you, then you're probably a 3/10 or lower. But to say that girls should be throwing themselves at you if you're not totally ugly is delusional.

I mean, back when I was younger and went to clubs I had sex with multiple women within 2 minutes of meeting them, often in the bathroom.

I'm not a male model though, just about average, and a manlet. I doubt 'Chad' would get treated significantly better than me.

Bluepilled as fuck and probably just a massive cope by the guy who posted the thread. Crab in the bucket mentality.
Of course guys who are naturally good looking have it way easier but if you look alright or even quite handsome as you say yourself, there's nothing stoping you OP. It's the lack of game, not the lack of looks if you are an average dude. Fuck people who say otherwise.

>Have so many compliments both behind my back and to my face casually (so it's not like I'm putting myself down and they're just saying it to make me feel better) from people my age all the way to seniors
>Modelling agencies accept me if I apply
>Always get highly rated online (aware these things can overrate but it's something, and the critiques are always about the brooding vibe rather than my facial features)
Also worth noting cause I have so little confidence in myself I never actively try to meet a girl in a club so I never pay any attention to the girls. I'm always focused on either the bar or where my bros are at.

Have sex

>uggos want constant attention
Everything has a downside, user, the point is to relish the good while combatting the bad, not to focus on the bad while eschewing the good.

>citation
>video
the gall of these retards

You hang out with trashy people

>uggos
The point is that I'm far from an uggo, have external evidence I am handsome, and still don't experience the stuff incels scream good looking guys experience, so this dissonance tries me insane trying to determine if it's a bullshit talking point or something.

>my personal experience doesn’t line up with the angry opinions of contrarian internet shut-ins
gee yeah I wonder who’s right. that’s a tough one.

If this were true the birthrate would be close to zero and marriage rate would be too. It's not, get off Jow Forums and reddit if you haven't matured enough to be able to waft through the bullshit

The only true thing you can glean from that is being good looking nets you more successful approaches on your part.

Kek, immediate eye contact break got me.
Its not true, only incels and insecure people do that. Also if you are pussy afraid of some girl telling you no (despite not knowing or ever again meeting her) in my eyes you would be instantly ranked as a loser. Just go yolo and try. Even if 1 in 10 nice girls will talk to you its still better than hand.