How do you knock someone out ?

how do you knock someone out ?

I mean, imagine you're in a bar and there's a fight

if I want to hit the man on the head with a chair, how do I make sure it doesn't kill him ?

I've never been in a fight, but if I ever do I just want to make someone unconscious, how do I not kill him ?

Attached: 1551882586022.jpg (285x346, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvOnZBqNYBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grow up faggot.

use your weight aim for the chin and hope for the best

so always aim for the chin ?

You know you can just pay for boxing lessons

if you're feeling really lucky you can hit them on the back of the neck as hard as possible

get a tazer, it's less manly but not a much a losing the fight.
Or, aim for the nose, most people stop fighting once they start bleeding.

or hit them in the ear so hard they can't stand up

or hit him in the kidneys.. the military teaches you to stick your knife in their kidney and then cut their throat

youtube.com/watch?v=VvOnZBqNYBg

use this, be careful not to kill anyone. it could save your life.

My signature moves are: KICK in the dick as hard as you can like a field goal kicker. Then when they bend all over you KICK them in the face. Once they are on the ground you STOMP their skull.

>I've never been in a fight, but if I ever do I just want to make someone unconscious, how do I not kill him ?
Learn bjj otherwise you’ll always have a risk of killing someone in a fight if they’re head bounces on hard surface

I want to suck that cute boy's dick :3

but let's assume an intruder is enforcing my house door and I have a pan or a boiler in hand
will it kill him if I hit him really hard with it ?
I just want to knock him out

>how do I make sure it doesn't kill him
Don't get in the fight.

Any impact that could knock a person unconscious is enough to kill them. You don't know how their body will react to the strike.

This is why there are a lot of morons out there sitting in prison for manslaughter/2nd degree murder when they thought they were just going to be in a bar fight.

FPBP, Grow up faggot, the shit talking and petty bullshit that goes on in your embarrassing social life is meaningless.

but that's a girl
she's from boston

Attached: ivy-carmen-sandiego-3.98.jpg (210x240, 12K)

faggot.

Never engage in fights. You are the one likely to die, because they may carry concealed weapons.

Assuming meme flag is hiding a meme country which means nogunz.
Smart thing is to run if you don’t have a weapon but if it’s unavoidable then at that point just kill them

Judo chop to the side of the neck

don't reputable boxing instructors teach conditioning for a good while before they start with actual boxing?