Attached: image.png (618x374, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=TT989iTZV1Y
twitter.com/Snowden/status/1116305521273909248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe, but redpilled.

>meme flag

Faggot, he violated US law carries the death penalty. He will head to death row once the CIA is done bashing his skull in until he gives up his subordinates.

Press S to spit.

Why did you edit his post, you faggot?
Also fuck the eussr.

troll successful. i actually went looking to see if it was a real tweet

kys kike

>2017
>just now getting around to arresting
>Barr talking about spying on the campaign
>Trump said treason three times yesterday

Almonds.

Attached: 20190411_075319.jpg (535x264, 65K)

>Snowden: Your gov is spying on you!
>Amerifarts: TRAITOR!

You are all doomed

This

Memeflaggot opinion discarded

Go climb in an oven you Jew

gas yourself you turbokike

this

Not entirely

Oh no be quiet Snowden whoever ordered this shit probably forgot about you.
He's going to get himself suicided if he draws the eye upon himdrlg

Assange is being moved now because he is needed to testify against the deep state. He will get a deal for his testimony.

Attached: pizza hotdogs.png (566x625, 223K)

Both Bolivia and the UK will get trade deals

Just how stupid can a man be to vote for "a big fan of Israel"?
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

hello NSA

Also, fuck white people.

what's with g*rm*ns and their obsession with snowden?

YAY
why though

trump had sex with putin

Fuck Trump and fuck Israel.
Time to remove this filth from this board and from the face of the earth.

this shithead is next

no mercy for traitors

>muh 6d chess
lol

Attached: 3be.jpg (572x548, 31K)

No mercy for memeflaggots, either.

OY VEY HE'S GONE ROGUE

Attached: 1554765017011.png (733x699, 94K)

Boomers were a fucking mistake, Jesus Christ, you people are genuinely subhuman.

Attached: 1543022973252.jpg (601x665, 173K)

Why do people have to be retarded? Trump doesn't control every aspect of the state. He's not an absolutist monarch, if vast sections of the administrative, legislative and judiciary state apparatus demand something he has to oblige. In fact that's how government is supposed to work. The head of the executive cannot just make up laws and procedures as he sees fit.

this is you irl. this is how retarded you look
youtube.com/watch?v=TT989iTZV1Y

Because retards believed that Trump would take power like a fucking Alexander the Great and just magically change the entire world by himself with his super powers and then rage quit when he's not the perfect savior. They wanted and were apparently expecting a revolutionary savior elected through a normal political process.

I'll admit I'm disappointed but I'm not as fucking naive as these people thinking he'd just be able to change everything overnight. The president has limited powers, we don't live in a fucking dictatorship.

>patriots are considered traitors and traitors are considered patriots
They should treat Snowden like they treat Kissinger and Nixon and vice versa. Fuck 'em.

I would argue that the agency was in violation of the law. That is why he whistleblew on it.
Honestly, the government should have been dismantled on that long ago.
The fact that it was not is the proof that guns are not designed to fight government tyranny because Americans are not designed to fight government tyranny.

>a literal traitor
hope he burns

Attached: 1543511216147.gif (500x281, 998K)

(((you are a jew)))

Hitler did it. Why can’t trump?

oh you mean the dude that put in danger half of the population of usa and then jumped boat when trump considered him a rat for the demonrats ?

>The danger of not having your rights and privacy violated by Jews

Faggot glowniggers are traitors and will be hung in front of their family.

Attached: 6900262C-3814-4404-A47E-640D8DA58DA5.jpg (750x438, 171K)

t.100% pure Ashkenazi phenotype

This fag is a fag

What law violated? He's a foreigner living abroad.
So we can execute anyone in the world if they tell me how to hack a computer over the phone?

FUCK YOU BUTTHURT FAG

blood shall be shed

This kike

Attached: D0qe8QVWwAAkzML.jpg (1200x1086, 94K)

spit on zion don
s
s s s
tfu
tfu tfu

BASED
(where is the link faggot)

Attached: dabbin on chuck.gif (1100x450, 326K)

>law defines good and bad
okay retard

Fag. You are a defeatist and the glaze that the jews have put over the fields of your brain shield you from seeing what this world is and what is possible in it.

based and redpilled

Can't wait until this traitor nigger is apprehended and hanged in public.

god damn it, fuck off,Yael.

Attached: 1506908923817.gif (329x359, 963K)

This. I don’t card for most of Snowden’s political views, but he did us a great service.

Bootlicker.

shhhh... shhh.. stop being reasonable.

One day you'll lose everything.

The funny thing is that Snowden got his own movie endorsed by CIA-controlled Hollywood. Why would something like that happen?
Well, when you consider the type of tools the NSA had to watch people with, one might imagine that many powerful people ended up being watched by the NSA. People with connections to the deep state and the Central Intelligence Agency...
This post by Snowden is the best news I’ve received all year. It tells me that this limited hangout faggot and his CIA handlers are on the fucking ropes!!!

Attached: FBE35860-6454-4B2C-8FFC-4AB7CD6C2E21.png (627x603, 389K)

I'll say it nigger

>Snowden: Your gov is spying on you!
>Amerifarts: TRAITOR!

You are all doomed

Now what Jewboy?

>an actual jew in MY thread
fucking disgustang

Deaht to the jew

kike

Fuck (((European Union))).

death to the boomer

>lock her up never gonna happen
>actually believing Drumpf is going after the deep state
>mental gymnastics

Drop the Q and step away from it.

How is he a criminal? How is blowing the whistle on the crimes of your government morally wrong?
Put yourself in this guys shoes. He saw some major bullshit and decided to expose it.
Its like a more idealistic Jow Forums.
Assange is like one of us getting arrested for saying their are 2 genders.

S, but still, fuck Trump and fuck Israel.

Fuck you glownigger. The NSA police state is a fucking disgrace. Trump should award Assange with a medal for exposing government corruption.

Always remember you work for me you fucking glownigger. Your corrupt house of cards will collapse one day.

FAKE TWEET

Oy vey how bout you lay down in a bon fire?

Really nigger?
They're going to turn him into a tranny just like Manning.

Attached: george.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Attached: 1510628678104.jpg (499x641, 98K)

>Snowden is a double agent and Drumpf is using Assange as a key asset to destroy the Deep State.
KEK

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Your time is coming, kike

zion don
btfo

COPE

ENOUGH WITH THE COPES YOU MIGANIGGERS

Attached: 1554947568854.jpg (700x700, 209K)

S

Fuck off, boomer jew.

Idiot's like you make me happy North Korea killed that retard

boomer trolling is so cheap
but, fuck you both since I can't tell anymore

Attached: jewish-plan.jpg (750x674, 166K)

ahem, the shills are trying to spin this as trump actiuons and not the deep states actions
they are blatantly photoshopping fake tweets because they need to shut down assange and trump

BASED AND REDPILLED
post this in every post on Jow Forums for the next 24 hours as if it were your signature, lads

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ISRAEL

Yeah! That a way Snowden! Don't take no shit off nobody! Trump went from "I love wikileakes" to leaving them to die, literaly! Assage's mentor and partner, dead, and God nose who else!
Watch "New Pupet, same New World Order" by watchman of the harvest, banished all the way down to vimeo. If you've nary seen Watchman vids you should, as many of their long aesthetic vids are flushed down the hole! Also "Who is Jared Kushner" is must watch, for example, why dose the security and information company black cube in Israel have a 666 as the last three digits of all of its three phone numbers in London, Paris and Tel Aviv? With much much more...

Attached: 1548102997005.png (651x406, 57K)

bamp

>It isn't Trump doing it! it's his administration that he hand picked.

Attached: 1462830880399.jpg (570x587, 64K)

FUCK ISRAEL

never heard of the Stasi?

OP is a fag though

Attached: 1545976432388.png (607x219, 15K)

Glow more kike

Fake tweet

God I wish
He most likely will be killed by the powers that be if he wasnt already

Guess when the dems pass the law that makes you suck a jew dick 24/7 you'll get on your knees instantly
oh wait they already did and so did you

Wtf now i love left wing homosexual jews

>Put yourself in this guys shoes.
In 2010, former NSA senior executive Thomas Drake was charged with violating the Espionage Act for disclosing NSA documents to a Baltimore Sun reporter. Drake had expressed concern with the cost, effectiveness, and legality of an NSA surveillance and data collection program, Trailblazer. Drake followed the proper procedures established in the ICWPA by reporting his concerns to his supervisors, the NSA’s Inspector General, the Department of Defense Inspector General, and the Congressional intelligence committees. Ultimately, when his concerns fell on deaf ears, he shared unclassified information with the Baltimore Sun that inspired a series of articles on the NSA.

Why did Snowden ignore whistleblowing procedures? Thomas Drake may provide context:

>"Snowden carefully saw what happened to me and others, and it was clear there was no other recourse.”

"Drake followed the Intelligence Community Whistleblower law to a ‘T’," said Kathleen McClellan, the national security and human rights counsel for the Government Accountability Project. His efforts to follow proper procedure did not shield him from criminal prosecution, and though the government eventually dropped most of its charges, the episode surely did not inspire confidence in future whistleblowers to come forward.

While the debate regarding U.S. surveillance programs and data privacy at large remains unresolved, both Democratic and Republican leaders have condemned Snowden’s actions. In 2016, the Obama Administration refused to entertain the proposal that Snowden be pardoned, explaining:

>“I don’t think it makes sense, because Edward Snowden is not a whistleblower. There actually is a specific process that is well-established and well-protected that allows whistleblowers to raise concerns that they have, particularly when it relates to confidential or classified information, to do so in a way that protects the national security secrets of the United States. That is not what Mr. Snowden did.”

-Obama Administration Press Secretary Josh Earnest

>F-Fuck Drumpf I'm a Hillary Corndog now
Do you guys ever give up?

Assange was a libtard sabotaging far right campaigns on behalf of commies