Trump logic

>wind turbines cause cancer

Attached: 3DC14BDB-E082-43BC-BE45-096C056FC251.jpg (720x842, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/6/3/035103/meta
washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/04/03/hospital-viruses-fake-cancerous-nodes-ct-scans-created-by-malware-trick-radiologists/?utm_term=.7070e839e098
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_turbine_syndrome
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15273020/
youtube.com/watch?v=LLR5sqPJWpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is a puppet who has done nothing since he was elected.

Where is my fucking wall. Why is Israel more important. Zion Don.

Attached: 0 (4).jpg (455x626, 29K)

He orange he raysis

Only numale libtards are conserned with the enviroment
We should burn every forest on earthjust to trigger them

>I saw dancing Saudis on 9/11

Go back to discord and take your hormones

It would explain the 50% cancer rate in Denmark.

The only interesting thing about US politics for the next year is whether his early dementia progresses to hilarious public levels or if they drag him out of there before that happens.

White people are the reason there's so much crime in the black community. If there were no cops then there wouldn't be any crime. Oops

That would require following the constitution. (((They))) hate that.

Attached: 1552309560439.png (514x249, 93K)

>He talked with the president of the US Virgin Islands.

Oh my god, I knew Trump was stupid, but his brain is... that small?

Attached: 1551991562974.png (975x595, 914K)

implying there isn't any scientific basis to think a wind turbine's rotation could cause ultra low frequency noise that is harmful
implying we should just trust the studies commissioned by wind developers that say there is no problem

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/6/3/035103/meta

just more anti-science from the media to defend their "green" energy friends.

>kikes supporting Trump
wow this is surprising

Dr. (((Bernstein)))
Nice try, kikes.
washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/04/03/hospital-viruses-fake-cancerous-nodes-ct-scans-created-by-malware-trick-radiologists/?utm_term=.7070e839e098

MIGA

Trump declared the Iranian thing a terrorist operation so that Bibi could brag about having best goy in his pocket.

Why isn't everyone dead in Holland.

Why haven't people been dying from ceiling fans.

Thanks for providing everyone with another example of how the left can’t meme. It’s brain damage, kys.

#slogans #redditspacing #notanargument #notrealcommunism

>the eternal anglo being a pussy ass bitch
Not big surprise

Serbian Jew double bluff to convince you global warming is actually a problem because kikes act like it isn’t.

Remain vigilant.

Fan death is a very serious thing in worst korea. Look it up.

Shills logic:
>1 post by this ID

>The left not being able to meme is somehow worse than a president who just makes up shit.

I'm glad you rank importance of left meme above the words of your dear leader.

This is literally Korean-tier logic
How would noise cause cancer you daft retard?

honestly ceiling fans could be causing cancer, since the onset of cancer in western society is directly correlated to the same years fans became widespread.

Fans are technically a massive electromagnetic field due to the motor, we could be causing lots of problems with those really.

>a turbine thats nearly constantly generating a magnetic field
>not being harmful to the environment
theres a reason those things are bird exterminators, they use magnetic fields for navigation
it also causes neurotic disorders in people and animals in close proximity, since the generator has near to no shielding

ceiling fans don't vibrate the ground like windmills do. It's a valid concern that doesn't get any research funding because of the green energy lobby.
Not to mention the ecological effects these farms have by screwing with bird migrations. A declining bird population is the first sign of ecological decay.

>im rly fkn mad rite nao
>im rly fkn shaking
>they told me I was not entitled to memes

What exactly is he making up? Sure saying they cause cancer is a bit of an overstatement, but there are potential health risks to these new forms of wind farms.

Trump has been right about stuff like this before. If he says wind turbines cause cancer than they cause cancer. It will be proven in the future. Remember he's playing 4D chess and sees the world different than we do.

Jesus christ, I thought germany had a better education system.
HV powerlines create a far bigger EM field than any wind turbine ever. They have been around for decades. Radio towers create a massive EM field (its kinda how radio works) and they have been around since the 20's.

Jesus christ, didn't any of you nigger take physics?

i just looked it up and you can essentially detect centrifuges used to enrich uranium because they project such a large electromagnetic field that they can be seen from space.

The wind turbines arent spinning as fast but its actually now that i think of it, pretty fucking bad. Also now i realize that's why birds die from the windmills so often because they fuck with the internal magnetic compass the birds have and essentially have them be unable to navigate near the windmills. jeeze i learn something new every day.

>Trump has been right about stuff like this before.
Like what, when he claimed vaccines cause autism? or that Obama was born in Kenya.

>these are my list of points why you should pay carbon tax, dumb goyim
The reddit invasion is great.

It's hilarious how there's so many people out there who just want to hate anything he says or does that they'll attack even throw away comments made in jest. What the fuck are these people going to do with themselves once he's out of office after 2024? They'll feel lost and without purpose.

>take ur vaccines reeeeeeeee
Upvoted.

UBI and automation, obviously.

the world health organization actually agrees that magnetic fields can cause lukemia in children.

i love how often trump says something rediculous, but is right.

>comments made in jest.
Except it wasn't made in jest. He was serious.

>Magnetic fields
That's literally every single power generator & transformer station.
If you are worried about EM fields you gotta oppose the entire power grid.

its not about the size and strenght of the field, its the fields behaviour
radio towers emmit radiation, but have a nearly neglectible em field

Both of those are true though.

>A small generator, 30 meters up on a pole in the middle of farm field vs a 115kV power line right above your house, including a transformer

Hmm wonder what causes more EM radiation? Oh wait, I already know this answer.

Attached: poletransformers[1].jpg (180x293, 12K)

>t. I live on a farm
No you don't.

Honk

Attached: 23454325436431231.jpg (648x486, 223K)

Every power line emits EM, every pole transformer emits EM, they are all far closer to you than a wind turbine.

Attached: better_call_saul_s01e04_micheal_mckean_still[1].jpg (768x433, 70K)

Of you use google time tools and limits your results to 2014 and back, there’s all sorts of science about windmill disorders and cancer risk from the noise.
The lobby against the windmill cancer are some of the richest energy corps in the world like General Electric.
The irony is that Trump is right about windmills making people sick and being bird graveyards.

You’re the retard.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_turbine_syndrome

the turbines of powerplants are moved by steam, the generators themself surrounded by concrete
transformer stations have a different em field since the electricity is always passing through, the fields have consistency

I can almost bet you that if you stack up every bird killed by wind turbines, it would be less that birds killed by coal strip mines.

Attached: ovec_mtr12_0[1].jpg (1066x708, 215K)

Acting like a complete retard is just 12D chess...

Wind turbines did cause cancer until GE spent money to say they didn’t. Use google time tools and limit your results to 2012 and before, and windmill sickness is very real. Once GE was going to lose money, it wasn’t real anymore.

Adjust for life of each, and wind mills win by a large quantity. They are very efficient at killing birds.

Wind turbines are not worth it..solar is better..

see

Not if you account for energy provided per bird killed, and you are also just assuming.
My main point is that GE funded studies to counter the real ones that showed the health risks of living on wind farms, but that the sickness is real.
Use google time tools, google gives leftist results only on purpose in the modern age.

>snips own dick off

Neither are worth it. Use niggers.

>I have no clue how power generation works, the post.

Ok, kid, take a step back and listen to grown up that have actually worked in the power industry. Magically, people who work in power generation plants, next to 100 Megawatt generators are not dropping dead of cancer, and they work there nearly every day. The generator are not shielded, because they don't have to be.

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (444x333, 32K)

Google conflates news articles with actual scientific journals, so the recent buzz with Trump has made it to where most of the results are designed to lead to
>Wind turbine syndrome
which is said to be psuedoscience.

Working as intended.

What's the interest rate on that?

Either are worth it, we should be using nuclear. Windmills and solar panels are broken window policies.

nigger you don't work in the power industry. you've claimed like 3 different occupations so far ITT.
prove that you aren't just some disinfo shitposter.

no, solar is the most counterproductive
even the newest cells still produce a net power loss
in optimal conditions that is

I don't trust this nigger run country to be able to handle a nuclear facility.

>people hear news then they google it and find articles that match the pseudoscience.

Gee, its almost like google has algorithms to track trends..

Trump's just jealous of a machine more productive than he is.

Nah dude, it’s politically curated.
If you use the time tool you can see the difference. This is the time tool result.

You are so invested in your football team you’d eat Led for them.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15273020/
Pic is results using time tools to avoid the poison of modern google.

Attached: C710072D-05C0-4178-AA0A-0A6B45EFFA58.jpg (640x900, 282K)

You mean the algorithm that is heavily weighted for recentness instead of validity? The only thing google shows about this shit is the media going crazy trying to deny that Trump is right about wind mills impact on life needing more studies done.

Funnily enough, if you go back far enough you will find articles showing positive correlations between sleep disorders and proximity to wind farms. Not even google can censor efficiently.

>no mention of vibroacoustic disease.
Fuck off shill.

>t. youtube comment

I'm agreeing with you. I'm simply commenting on how I think google let's it happen.
I'm no stranger to the google memory hole, which is why I make copies of everything I source online.

>no shielding
>posts pic that shows generator in concrete cage with lots of steel tubing
are you even trying?

I spent 15 years working in automation working and controls working with Emerson, Siemens and Rockwell, I have worked in several power generation stations. So sit down kid, adults know.

Here I am on a jobsite in Eastern Oregon.

Attached: DSC_302.jpg (831x816, 69K)

Have you read the rest of his comments? He's clearly not the best.

>shit that never happened
you sure are new, aren't you?

>mountains
>a railing
>a pipe
that supposed to be evidence of some kind?
evidence of what? you were on a construction site once in your life?

You don't seem to know the difference between shielding and a housing. FYI, wind turbines have similar housings, just smaller scale because they are much smaller. The concrete is just there as part of the building, you can walk around generators all you want. Go visit a hydro electric dam sometime. Gas Turbine peaker

Attached: 17850-4827941[1].jpg (952x352, 77K)

>A pipe
Nope, thats a coal conveyor
>A railing
Well yeah, I didn't want to fall off a 100 foot building.
>Construction site,
Well since the plant was built in the 60's they sure are slow at building it.

Well the do slaughter the living piss out of birds

It's all LARP tools until he says something substantial other than
>trust me I work in the biz

Confirmation that jews hate nature and the natural order

Can we just admit wind and solar energy are complete wastes of time? Both have terrible consequences on the environment with bird deaths and the amount of land clearing needed to make the farms not to mention the energy output is terrible. Nuclear is the only way forward, modern reactors produce nearly zero waste and the safety record of nuclear is stellar when compared to ALL other forms of energy. The media hates nuclear because they are owned by the government and the government doesn't want cheap, clean, limitless energy. They want taxes via a carbon tax.

>concrete and soil underneath
>several tons of steel on the sides and above
>does interfere with and dampen the em field the same as plain air
still doesn't proof jack shit
you might be some obese cunt that hasnt left his moms basement since the 90s

I think you're just at the point of trolling now. You don't even know where the actual gen set is in that picture... circle it for me, and get back to me.
>you might be some obese cunt
I could be doing your mom in the ass right now too, that's the beauty of the internet.

>troll accuses others of trolling

we call them boomers

>we must save the planet

Attached: IMG_1485.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Can you provide quote?

Prove to me you know where the genset is in my picture. You seem to know so much about this topic. Should be easy for you.

>cheap, clean, limitless energy.
Nuclear power plants are quite the opposite of cheap. Just look at any plant constructed in the last 20 years and how many billions it went over budget. Hinkley Point C started out with 12 billion, sits now at around 20 billion. And the only way to make it remotely profitable (including subsidies) was to enfore a strike price which will cost consumers an EXTRA 50 billion. Cheap my ass.

>Borinstein
Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLR5sqPJWpk

Go to 1:24 its a few seconds after.

>i cant prove what i say so i will force you to prove to me that you can prove that i'm right
this really is a clown world

This is true, although they don't generate greenhouse gases, nuke plants are the epitome of over engineering. It's why many that were built in the 1960's still are operating just fine today.

I showed a picture of me on a jobsite, which is far more than you have showed me.. So again, what part of my picture is the genset genius boy?