ALL HE DID WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. WHY SHOULD HE BE JAILED FOR THIS??...

ALL HE DID WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. WHY SHOULD HE BE JAILED FOR THIS??? ALL HE DID WAS SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TERRORSTATE THAT IS THE US.

FUCK THE USA FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!

Attached: assange.png (616x598, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/xPrao8/julian-assange-har-gripits-i-london
justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy
rt.com/news/456248-assange-pleads-not-guilty/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really though, fuck Trump. He'll pardon kikes and muslims, even a tranny, but is silent. Fucking crazy.

America first...oh wait...Israel then America.

Traitors.

Attached: 1554346398277.jpg (1024x683, 154K)

He's jailed because he rapes women,

> he rapes women,
he is not a pakistani

nope.
>charge of skipping bail

skipping bail for a charge that was subsequently dropped

He broke the law several times.
Why should this criminal be above the law?

Die roach

Why is the Government?

>ALL HE DID WAS TELLING THE TRUTH
nothing new here, you get big troubles talking about the lolocaust for decades

he will be tortured until he provides more dirt on democrats, totally based desu

why should the government be above the law?

Turns out sueing the country ywho's floor you're sleeping on is a bad idea
fucking wew

equador is a US puppet state.

well, at least things are moving. 7 years stuck in that embassy. Bradley Manning is out, I haven't paid much attention but maybe this won't be a bad thing?

So people shouldn't follow the laws because some corrupt governments don't?

Trump is going to make a deal with him to exterminate the deep state, prepare for next level kayfabe

shut the fuck up you dumb bootlicker.

They do realize that "this is it," right? If they harm a hair on his head, Trump fucking loses 2020. He absolutely fucking loses. There's no coming back from this. Now, I understand on a certain level that these things like illegal immigration and internet censorship have been deliberately escalated to make him look bad, but we're coming into an election with photos of Assange being dragged out like a terrorist, online censorship that is MUCH WORSE than it was in 2016, and foreign invasion at the border like we've never seen before. Many of Trump's staunch supporters regard Assange as a hero. I can't help but ask at this point - Is Trump TRYING to lose?

Americans are doing everything in their power to make a corrupt gas station that is Russia or social credit land of China look more appealing to normal people simply because they lack the power to do same shit.

Oh, and since Assange is not a US citizen, he has no rights. So they could just lock him up or stage a kangaroo trial. No laws apply. They can do whatever they want.
In future, Americans can just ask your weak governments to hand over their own citizens and then put them in some CIA jail. And they will oblige.

>shilling this hard on Jow Forums
>not realizing this is exposing you lefties

Attached: 1554221057411.jpg (470x480, 75K)

>[meme buzzword] [meme buzzword]
>[meme buzzword]
Sad.

moron

well said
we live in a crazy world where even russia looks more appealing to live than the west nowadays
holy shit

Attached: asaad.jpg (645x834, 170K)

I wonder if we can contribute to his cell mates commissary fund so that he gives ASSange some nightly attention?
Let hope.

Attached: woman-pointing-laughing-you.jpg (1300x1390, 169K)

Great argument, memeflag.
You seem to be really intelligent, too intelligent for Jow Forums.

See You dumb fucking faggot.

if ever Estonian had your weak mentality you would still be under soviet boot now.
you are too brainlet though to get my point though

All the traumatized people look the same.

Attached: xaxaxaxa.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

*every

If assange doesn't get "Time Served" and asylum in the US, we're truly beyond saving.
Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant, but if you cover the sun, only the Black Sun is left.

JUSTICE SERVED

>rape a woman
>collaborate with foreign powers that are hostile towards murrica
>reveal classified informations

YEAH GET REKT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
USA
USA
USA
USA

stop overreacting, he's only going to get a slap on the wrist. we're not gonna execute him you melodramatic manchild. he faces a maximum sentence of five years according to the DOJ. he will serve one or two with good behavior. he imprisoned himself much longer in that embassy than we will imprison him for

Attached: 1526662262293.jpg (571x263, 43K)

(you)

the same American judge that prosecuted manning is now in charge of Assange.

assange is going to either get executed or rot in hell in Guantanamo. trump is going to lose 2020 because of this

imagine being this deluded

yeah because manning got sent to gitmo for execution. how fucking dumb are you?

Does the normal voter have any clue about who Assange is?

Sooooo...rooskie bros?
What do you think he values more, ratting you out or the rest of his life in prison?

Violent revolver when,,?

everyone in Europe knows him
in America probably not so many

Difference is Manning was US citizen. Snowden was US citizen. Assange is not. He just acquired data that was secret (according to US law) and published it.
He didn't break any international or Australian law.

When no law applies, when you lack any firm standards, you're as good as Russia or China, as I said.

I'm not blind to their (huge) faults, but at least they aren't persecuting foreign citizens. You are.

we all know who he is you absolute dipshit. fucks sake. stop falling for all the mutt memes. we arent going to kill julian assange or jail him for life. he's only going to do a few years

Attached: st assange.jpg (640x867, 149K)

Dont worry trump has 2020 secured

Attached: IMG_1491.png (660x925, 541K)

On what basis?
>we're just gonna imprison foreign citizen for breaking OUR law which doesn't even apply to him haha why are you concerned with this r u russian bot?????

Amazingly you people sound exactly like Russian bots too.

The rape charge hasn't dropped entirely.
It's still on the table IF Assange can be extradited to Sweden before august 2020 (when the charge will lapse).

Source:
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/xPrao8/julian-assange-har-gripits-i-london

But that's not the reason for his arrest today.
He has broken multiple laws surrounding espionage against private people and nations.
Which is a serious offence.
5 years in prison is a low sentance for that sort of crime.

Because (((they))) believe he's a Russian shill

Attached: 1554990036232.jpg (673x493, 58K)

>He broke the law several times.
he wasn't in that jurisdiction, but with Barr as AG we can basically arrest anyone, when are we taking the queen?

>Which is a serious offence.
not really

god that pic is kino as fuck
he looks as homeless as he has just become, poor guy

How can Australian citizen break US law outside of USA you retarded fuck?
If Australia put him on trial that's another thing. Americans have no jurisdiction here.
Why are you so happy to shit on law?

he lost everything. sacrificed his wife, children, his job an home in Australia to die for our sins

>some

ummm... bro, i like assange too but lets get real here. he did help manning crack the password to a US classified data storage network. its not as if we're pulling some phony justification out of our asses to prosecute him. read up:
justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-111357-01.jpg (1084x1154, 264K)

BREAKING BREAKING

Assange pleads not guilty to failing to surrender to bail

JUDGE CALLS ASSANGE "NARCISSIST"

WTFFF!!!!

rt.com/news/456248-assange-pleads-not-guilty/

they dropped those charges 2 years ago

I want to think Trump nabbed him for coup info. But I'm not hopeful

>not trusting the PLAN
I CANT EVEN, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BRO?

B
T
F
O

>Washington’s extradition request was central to Assange’s arrest, British Prime Minister Theresa May confirmed on Thursday. May welcomed Assange’s capture, declaring “no one is above the law.”

Useless, Infertile , hypocritical slag.

Now that he's in the open put a bullet in his head

checked bitches.

Attached: 1522637541882.png (1015x1527, 422K)

Again: USA has no jurisdiction over non-American citizens outside of USA.
Australia can persecute him if he broke Australian law. That's it.

Any trial he's subjected to in USA is a kangaroo court by every definition of that word.

I can't stress this enough: actions and most importantly general behaviour of your government is rapidly erasing any line that exists between you and corrupt, murderous regimes like Putin's or Chinese or Iranian.

Based Assange!

Get fucking wrecked faggot. We have him. He is fucked. F U C K E D.

>Again: USA has no jurisdiction over non-American citizens outside of USA.
Flase, when anyone commits crimes against the US, America has every right to seek justice, seething faggot.

RARE
A
R
E

AND YOUR FUCKED AS WELL BURGER MONGREL.
Your nation will forever be Judea's bitch.

Truth, our government has completely lost sense of justice.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, seeth harder nigger. The JEWS have your boy, what are you going to do?

NOTHING. Because you are IMPOTENT.

>crimes against US
Only international crimes. He didn't break any international legal norm.

To give you an example of what are you claiming: Iran could persecute some guy for burning Quran because it's an action against Iran, or at least they could easily interpret it as such.

Why is my autism kicking in?

Attached: manachurian.jpg (721x540, 30K)

Fuck look at what you made me do, you made me spell "You're" like the Possessive "your".

>How can Australian citizen break US law outside of USA you retarded fuck?
The same way a chinese citizen did (pic related)

>he wasn't in that jurisdiction
You have extended the US jurisdiction across the world.

Attached: Huawei CFO.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>Only international crimes.
WRONG. Any crime that is against US law, we can ask our allies to send them our way if they get caught. Get fucked faggot,

Are they going to brainwash him like they did Chelsea Manning?

so i can hack into your country's classified data and you're totally okay with it?

>The same way a chinese citizen did (pic related)
That doesn't answer my question and I'm not that knowledgable about that case, so please stick to the subject we are discussing.

Assange broke no international law which could bring him under US jurisdiction.

nigger read a fucking book. what you're saying is as retarded as me flying to montenegro, stabbing someone to death and going "OOPS im not a montenegrin citizen! cant touch dis!"

it doesnt work that way

You can ask but your law doesn't apply to foreign citizens, which means it's illegal trial, that is kangaroo court.
Yes. You can ask the government which actually has jurisdiction to react. But you can't (legally) put foreign citizens on trial.

not if that person stays in russia or china

>Assange broke no international law which could bring him under US jurisdiction.

You seem to be confused. In the US we have treaties with a bunch of countries. The US can only extradite when they have treaties with said countries. Those countries extradition treaties are all different, but basically its "if they break a US law, then we get them".

Which flag is that?

it's still we the people. RIGHT?

>we can ask our allies to send them our way
>NOT IF THEY LIVE IN CHINA OR RUSSIA

Well GEE user, wow, what a fucking insight you must be a fucking 400IQ genius god damn we got Sherlock fucking Holmes over here.

Why does he look do Jewish?

>flying to Montenegro
Then you would be on Montenegrin territory and under our jurisdiction. Please don't talk about subject where you lack even basic knowledge.

Assange didn't commit any crime on US soil. Assange is not US citizen. You don't have any jurisdiction over him. This is literally not debatable, this is how international law (which you accept too, formally) works.

>But you can't (legally) put foreign citizens on trial.
you literally can though. and every country does

russia and the US were/are sometimes allies

Conducting illegal activities towards a country while outside of said country doesn't make you immune to their laws you broke.

its the
>if only you knew how bad things really are
face

see
it IS fucking debatable, YOU lack the fucking basic knowledge of the subject.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

This is unacceptable.

As long as the US don't include the possibility of the death penalty in any sentencing (I believe they have muted they wont) then the UK will more than likely accept any extradition request.

Rare

are you a bosnian living in montenegro or something? you're stupid as fuck

He couldn't have broken any US law because US law doesn't apply outside of USA.
Extradition is for cases where US law was indeed broken (only possible in US territory), and the accused escaped. Thus, he can be extradited to stand trial.

This case is not like that. Assange wasn't in USA and he isn't US citizen so he didn't and couldn't break any US law.

This is a sham and any trial he is subjected to will be a kangaroo court.

Cry harder faggot.

Yep. Like i said, all the extradition treaties are different, but they are generally the same.

This but without irony

dumb
>muh broke the law
niggers itt
the government cant prevent you from publishing classified material
google "no prior restraint"