IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!!

5 years? That's it? He's going to testify in front of Congress. Hillary is shitting herself right now.

Attached: Selection_078.png (661x77, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wasEj
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
fas.org/irp/congress/1996_rpt/fbirep.htm
spectroom.com/1022977381-white-house-fbi-files-controversy
founderscode.com/fbi-clintons-remember-filegate/
judicialwatch.org/cases/alexander-et-al-v-fbi-et-al/
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/ois-cases-filegate-exhibits-10-02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/wasEj

>less than five years
fuck that

this man should be pardoned and given a medal

it's funny how podesta thought he was going to UK jail, oh skippy HAH you're gonna get fucking executed you skinny child fucking POS

>computer intrusion
he's going to die in prison or they're going to unseal even more charges, they're 100% arresting other members of wikileaks right now

desu I would've taken the jail sentence over being trapped in the stinking South American embassy

They didn't even give the guy a razor for his beard. He looks malnourished too.

>this man should be pardoned and given a medal
Be patient.

The judge will determine his time in the embassy is considered time served. He will walk free soon.

>the cope of /ptg/
>it's only five years

Attached: 1549739971610.png (482x436, 175K)

We’ll see what happens. If he is about to squeal on Her Thighness he will be Arkancided in the DOJ. Count on it.

Attached: 1543967193527.jpg (226x258, 9K)

>Maximum 5 years
Only faggots believe this.

'coffin fits'

'pants 'oh shit''

how's it go again?

Attached: 1554304718500.png (800x475, 224K)

>Japan
The radiation is getting to you user

>imprisons himself for 7 years to avoid

Cant stand up
Need to sit!

HOLY SHIT! NOW THE /CPL/ IS GETTING ARRESTED!

Attached: Selection_079.png (667x575, 196K)

>The radiation is getting to you user
Do you really think it will be max 5 years?
Are you that ameridumb?

Assange is being served up as a precedent. You can't hide from Drones?...(HRC) This doesn't bode well for Obama Brennan Clapper Clinton Yates Comey Julian Assange deserves due process and justice as do the Coup plotters.

We'll take this to the SCOTUS please..Honk Honk

Attached: 1530753688599.jpg (747x900, 79K)

church hearings 2.0. everything needs to get exposed.

Also avoided the charges of statutory rape. That one was dropped.

Oh yeah, this is what was on Obamas mind in his recent speech in Germany.. toot toot

Nah, our judges are jews to the max. Theyre still bitter wikileaks exposed the iraq ear for what it was, a decoy operation to allow them to expand. Once they expanded they used their media to influence the public to abandon the war.

ok. that was sweeden right? the original plan was to get him sent to sweeden and then to US? i wasn't aware that it had been dropped (if i have my facts straight).

IMO that's spooky until he actually reaches USA, and makes me nervous he might not reach USA

WikiLeaks dropped info on far more than just the US, there are Russian military documents on there pertaining to training, US ones, and other nations, that's ignoring cablegate that your familiar with, not sure what he leaked on Sweden but I do remember them trying to get him extradited to their own country

Trump and Assange work for the same organization. I wouldn't even call it work, more like blood brothers.

>not sure what he leaked on Sweden but I do remember them trying to get him extradited to their own country
i dont think he leaked anything on sweeden. i think they had the "rape charges" arranged in sweeden and the goal was to get him to sweeden where he would then be extradited to the US. i havent followed that closely though so maybe my facts are off.

>desu I would've taken the jail sentence over being trapped in the stinking South American embassy
if he went into custody back then they would have whacked him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

Probably just the starting charge to get the extradition.
Once he is on US soil the hammer drops.

More like he's going to "commit suicide" while in federal detention.

Assange is the only refugee I want to accept

>Trump and Assange work for the same organization.
which is what? Ancient order of Hibernians?

In 1994 Hillary Clinton, as First Lady, illegally copied over 900 FBI security-clearance files (including the intrusive personal full scope polygraph tests and SF 86s) of Republicans and other DC Elites to be used as blackmail. She has been untouchable ever since.

There was even an FBI and Congressional investigation, and a 14 year long lawsuit by Judicial Watch.

fas.org/irp/congress/1996_rpt/fbirep.htm

spectroom.com/1022977381-white-house-fbi-files-controversy

founderscode.com/fbi-clintons-remember-filegate/

judicialwatch.org/cases/alexander-et-al-v-fbi-et-al/

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/ois-cases-filegate-exhibits-10-02/

Attached: 5BCFCC98-81EC-4021-84E1-CD9A28305598.jpg (1024x582, 117K)

He'll get credit for embassy time

let's hope so

Attached: 1531999451921.gif (467x398, 70K)

>100%
>no citation
ok then

They could still whack him. It doesn't matter if Trump wants him alive. He has dished dirt on people with enough clout to blow a military transport out of the sky.

Amen

Inb4 double suicide shot to the back of the head while in a jail cell

Wouldn't it have been easier to whack him in a podunk embassy than when he's in US custody?

Why would he testify before Congress? They would never let that happen because he might say under oath that Seth Rich was his source

An embassy is not a correctional facility, why on earth do you think that would count as time served?

Remember the shitstorm when the UK was caught false flagging russia a few months back? If Assange died here normies might actually wake up

This

Attached: 28EDE634-A979-41F5-AA09-A5D68F241B38.gif (400x220, 3.23M)

Basically house arrest