It's pretty clear that guys usually have very low standards for girls, almost any girl can get laid if they try. But...

It's pretty clear that guys usually have very low standards for girls, almost any girl can get laid if they try. But..I still have no luck. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and everyone ive asked so far just gave me the polite "you just haven't met right one" bullshit.
I'm hoping you guys will be more of a help

For the basis:
- passing white, underweight, a little shorter than average, kind of look and dress like konori mii, I dont talk much, most people dont know who I am..
If there's anything else I should mention, tell me.
So, what am i doing wrong? Be as honest as you please

Attached: 207824.jpg (195x256, 14K)

put yourself more out there... get guys numbers or flirt more with them ....or just go where the guys are easy way play internet games and say your a girl they will be on you like flies also just be sluty when you talk to then and you will score plent hell if you put your phone number here you would get like 100 calls in an hour

If literally all you want is to get laid, you just need to throw yourself at men with over the top flirtation.

>guys usually have very low standards for girls
Low quality guys*
>almost any girl can get laid if they try
So how did you try?
>passing white, underweight, a little shorter than average, kind of look and dress like konori mii,
Shouldn't be a con. At least before you brought up some anime character as an example. What about your age, you're still in HS? That tends to be harder since kids are insecure fucks.
>I dont talk much, most people dont know who I am
So why would they even hit on you?

The thing with us guys is a lot of the time we don't take the hint the first fifty or so times. Often times YOU have to make the first move.

>by tripod
>take pics of yourself smiling in good light
>edit them a little
>pick 4 of them and one full body
>download tinder
>get overwhelmed with offers

I did it you can too

It depends on the guy really, but from what you said you don't really try to put yourself out there so to speak. Some guys won't approach you even if you make eye contact because they're afraid you're going to reject them later on so you have to keep a lot of these things in mind.

Just because a guy hasn't asked you out doesn't mean no guy you've flirted with want to get to know you, some guys just aren't ready.

No offence but judging by you comparing yourself to an anime character, and having this nonchalant entitled attitude in your post, I'm willing to bet that you have multiple flaws you just didn't mention (or worse, that you don't even notice)

I'm betting that one or all of the following applies to you:
>Overly plain looking
>Don't put effort into makeup/hair styling
>Not conscious of your own appearance (eg. You go outside not noticing you look like shit sometimes)
>Bad hygiene/bad smell (Don't shower enough, don't wear perfume or deodorant)
>Bad teeth/bad oral hygiene

And I'm also betting that your personality consists solely of
>Weeb
>Browse Jow Forums
>Play some video games
>Never talk or make friends
>Standoffish vibe around people
>No female friends (or, you have female friends, but they're just as weird and apathetic as you are)

WAIT, you just straight up asked people to have sex with you? How did you go about asking them?

I just usually get called a slut if I do anything online, I take it as a no. I'm not that comfortable giving my number to just anyone, but I'll consider it as a last resort

It's not all I want but it's really all I can hope for at my age, I'm pretty young and dont think something serious would be realistic for me..

Well that's good to know, I thought most of these were a negative, dont worry I wont bring up anime in real life. I dont really expect anyone to hit on me, I have a feeling I'm not very approachable. I usually make the first move but always get turned down

Dont worry, non taken.
Yeah I mean I can never claim that I'm completely self aware. I do take care of my body, I dont wear makeup and I usually just comb my hair and leave it be. I'd say I'm only a weeb on the internet, I've been on Jow Forums for as long as I've been on the internet, I dont have the confidence to seem standoffish, I think I just look more uncomfortable or shy..once again i can never know for sure

I dont live in a very classy part of the city. People like to get straight to the point

Age.

Oh yeah, I didn't think tinder yet. Thanks

What do you actually want, to lose your virginity with a nice guy to be friends with or something? If you just want some sex, you are better off just masturbating untill you are satisfied, you'll regret doing it with randoms. If not, it really depends on your interests and where you live. I can assure you that if you drop your contact info on the web you'll be drowned in friend requests, the hardest part will be to choose the boy that you liked the most, but if you are that afraid of the internet then you have to partecipate to real life events and try really hard to get senpai's attention, with makeup, decent fashion and a big smile.
You go girl, just don't do anything retarded.

Attached: 54e.jpg (2067x1159, 1008K)

Life isn't a hentai book you dork, not even the most desperate virgin will agree to sex if asked out of the blue.
t. turbovirgin

Attached: iveseenthingsman.gif (300x200, 2.44M)

I would like a relationship, but at my age I dont think anything serious could last, so I'm settling for the next best thing. Is it really like that on the internet? I thought since people are constantly dropping their contact info no one really bothers anymore. And thank you, I wont do anything retarded. I hope

You realize you could up your appearance quite easily by just
>Wearing makeup
>Maintaining an actually fashionable hairstyle
>Being more fashion/style conscious in general eg clothes

You seem like the kind of person who doesn't give a shit about those things. But if you want a lot of male attention, that's what you need to do. Them's the rules.

The way you are now, you might attract some equally nerdy guys who feel a connection to you, but they won't make a move. The guys with any amount of balls will overlook you in favor of the girls who are presenting themselves as attractive, sexual and available. You're giving off non-sexual vibes with your plain appearance and shy weeb image.

Male contacts get almost always ignored, females are a completely different story. A good portion of the people contacting you will be creeps tho.

>Look up a picture of this Konori Mii
>All pictures of some naked chinese cartoon bitch getting rammed from behind

Yeah, uh...
It's good to wear clothes. Start with that.

Next off... Please take the time to make sure that the people you're engaging with aren't complete psychopaths. You do not want to go to somebody's house only to have them force their self on you. Maybe you're into that sort of fantasy, but the reality is far different.

Why not start with talking to people in your area with similar hobbies? Weebos I think they call them? Chances are people that have lived in similar circumstanes may find themselves in similar predicaments.

As a bonus, you can even dress up as each others favorite cartoon characters! Nothing makes the ladies panties drop like good ol' Elmer Fudd.

Shit, definitely not the same konori. I'm talking about the chick from a certain scientific railgun.

It seems to me that those kinds of nerdy guys only exist on the internet, I rarely see any in real life (a few in highschool), maybe they all went to collage..
and yes, I'll try be careful

Oh I didn't even read the read the Elmer fudd part, sadly I've actually seen a lot of his...fan art. Very falic ones

Nerds are pretty much all holed in the net, if you want to meet them irl your best bet is to go to game or internet cafes.
If you have kik and want to chat with a nerd for a while, my kik is G3ppetto, I probably won't be too much active. Also I'll get banned for posting my contact info, goodbye.

Attached: 1483477345552.jpg (440x406, 64K)

Unfortunately, that tends to be a consequential problem of private hobbies. They aren't always so apparent in public. I've known quite a few people to meet through applications such as Discord and the like.

It's quite important to go slowly with these sorts of engagements, however. There are a lot of unscrupulous people that will say and do anything to gain your trust. It's important to realize that it isn't always out of malicious intent, so much as it is ignorance for some. Sometimes people will try to come across as normal, and... overcompensate a bit.

Overall, just more exposure is good. The more opportunities people have to run into you, the greater the probability of meeting somebody who may be interested in getting to know you. Whether that be reading your chinese cartoons at the local library (depending on how awesome it is), joining up and engaging in communities, going to local events and expos...

Even if they don't necessarily share in your passion of cartoons, it's a broad world out there. Plenty of things to do and experience, don't be afraid to try things out. They do the dress up stuff as well, right? So if you're into that, you've got an in to aesthetics, sewing, fashion... Those are all very apparent topics that can be used to break the ice in public, and strike up conversations while still potentially contributing knowledge and experience to your hobby.

I was also joking about the Elmer Fudd bit, but wow. Never underestimate the internet. Either way, stay safe, and good luck.

Are you very quiet? I know a girl that is similar to you and she’s so quiet that she gives a “fuck off or die” vibe to everyone around her. I’ve managed to get her to be friendly to me, but it took work that I only put in so that I could have a professional relationship with her.