So does his ‘no white males’ rule apply to Twilight Zone?

or just his movies?

Attached: 56D392B4-AC2A-4A91-A3BB-8804B3BCA89D.jpg (640x796, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8sT6nz7VUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not quite sure how this isn't regarded as raysis.

um sweaty, prejudice + power

I mean, cinema is a creation of the west and he certainly learned all he knows about cinema from the white establishment, yet he is going to throw it in our faces? I like the guys work, but sheesh, take the nigger specs off will you?

Social impact means antiwhite propaganda.

>sweaty
>prejudice
>power
>every cop in murica
lol

Haha, wouldn't that be great. Hope this guy gets hit by a truck desu.

The first episode is about some poo repeating “IT SAYS IN THE SECOND AMMENDMENT *WELL REGULATED*”
I stopped watching after that. It was really bad.

The Twilight Zone was a simpler show for a simpler time.

I don't understand why they need to keep reusing things. Can they not make a "super socially progressive" TV show that isn't the twilight zone? Or are they just doing all this specifically to piss people off? I feel like the only reason black people try at anything is to make others angry, not to actually further humanity

Look at that ugly nigger wearing a suit, the absolute state of it and those fuck huge toaster lips and gorilla snout

Attached: 1554754764192.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

>ayo lemme holla at chu twilight zone
>*smacks lips
>ait git this.
>the episode be like: they dont think it be like it is
>then pow wit that twist ending... but it do
>tv exec: SOLD

how do they do it pol

Probably most movies.
Though you can probably expect a ton of protags won't be white.
Honestly, I don't even really care. If I believe the bakery shouldn't have the bake the gay cake, then I don't believe chocolate factory should make vanilla products if they don't want to.

The first episode was about bunch of pooh in the loos in the USA back in the 50s who could made people disappear by triggering a mass autism outbreak.

The 2nd one framed a white guy as a terrorist on a plane while listening to a podcast, while another white guy crashed the plane.

It just means its going to tank badly and sjws are going to ruin another franchise. On a side note though, the first story in the movie was about an anti Semite who got his comeuppins so the series has been kiked already. Burn Hollywood and hang all actors

I think a black directer should be able to have a all black cast as should a white directer should be able to have a all white cast.
Nobody complains when asian, indian, or arabic movies have a mono-ethnic cast.

Is everything these nogs do anti-white? Seriously, it seems like every time I hear about them they’re promoting some piece of shit movie by proudly proclaiming that it excludes whites.

he is half white. Its always the half white ones that go super hard on the anti white hatred.

They've been slaves to the white-hating Jew since they were imported here by Sephardim

Attached: 1545377182019.jpg (1023x614, 160K)

it's only the half white ones that do anything at all

Twilight Zone was made by a kike back in the day and also had "social impact". The difference was that they were more interested in telling a good story than make propaganda, so you have episodes like "The Midnight Sun" or that one with five strange figures stuck in a place, among other episodes that really shine and don't have any kind of subversion. This remake isn't interested in telling good stories, like this nigger director, they are interested in making racial bait and propaganda.

He is black and jooish. Isn't that self explanatory?

>does his ‘no white males’ rule apply to
Let him keep doing it because it redpills the Fuck out of white people and is part of accelerationism

This is great, just watch it as a parodic comedy as it is and will be seen by history

there is now housing in the USA that is for LGBT only and is at a lower rate. get it through your head. if it isn't white men being excluded it's completely fine. if it's anyone except white men being excluded prepare to have the full violence of the state brought down upon you

Are you fucking kidding me.

>social impact
Fuck off and tell good stories.
Good stories dont have a race

muh rayciss guns

Attached: born-to-bang.jpg (450x343, 28K)

Original Twilight Zone is SJW because Ron Serling was a SJW

youtu.be/q8sT6nz7VUM

tfw Rod Serling meets Jordan Peele in Hell
"keep yer stinkin' paws off my scripts, you damn dirty ape"

Attached: rodape.jpg (265x320, 42K)

They not only need to push their own propaganda and culture, they also need to destroy their opponents' identity and culture. This is the reason behind female Ghostbusters, the hijacking of Star Wars, the constant pushes for a black or female James Bond etc. It's their version of taking down a "racist statue".