I just made the biggest mistake of my life. When my dealer tried to give me my weed...

I just made the biggest mistake of my life. When my dealer tried to give me my weed, I saw in his pocket how much money he had. It was a lot. Without thinking about it I overwhelmed him and ran away with the money. I think the guy even knows where I live. I'm going to visit my parents with my girlfriend until Wednesday. Until then I must have found a solution. I am paranoid and my girlfriend is already asking me what is wrong with me.

Attached: 21-Alex-Jones.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 72K)

>Degenerate, thief and a coward
God damn you are shitty person. You deserve everything coming to you and you will find no sympathy here

>act like a deranged wild animal
How can you live with yourself, dude?

From what I can see, you're a nigger

How about giving the money back to the dude and hope he doesn't kill your ass.

I don't know what was wrong with me at that moment. I saw the money and I just thought I wanted to have it. I acted without thinking. But the thing is, the guy is a criminal and black, he might be capable of bad things. Probably he's even in a gang or something.

OP you sound like you've got something with your head. Best you can do is make sure he gets that money back...

That's not an option. Most of the money is already spent and I don't think I should go see this guy again.

>Robbing a drug dealer
This is a pretty stupid thing. My friend got his friend's sister kidnapped within hours, and then my friend put himself forward in exchange, spent several hours tied up in the boot of a car with a pistol shoved in his mouth.

>What do you do now
There isn't any point in returning the money, there is loads of complication with it, whether he thought you was a rival gang member, whether you was high, was pissed off about something.

>He knows where I live
Assume your place is trashed.
>What do I do now
Reduce your social media usage, get a new phone number, consider moving

Moving? I suspected that. The question arises how I should explain this to my girlfriend. I can't believe that my life is being ruined right now because a gang monkey thinks he has to lose control.

Lol ain't no one's fault but yours my dude. You really should kill yourself and remove your Gene pool from our species.

>I can't believe that my life is being ruined right now because a gang monkey thinks he has to lose control
Says the guy that lost control and just stole his fucking money?

Do you have any idea how much dealers make? The amount I stole is probably meaningless to him. It's one thing to make a mistake. But it's something completely different to destroy a man's life unnecessarily.

OMG you just don't get it. How stupid are you really?
Damn you are a real A-class nigger

this dude might be a criminal, but that doesn't mean you're not one now too. seems like you basically mugged the dude just because you felt like it

Your ass is dead, nigga. You gotta leave your house sometime and when he or one of his minions spots you out and about, they gonna drive up and mow you and whomever you're with down with a pair of Uzis. You dead and don't even know it. Better kiss your mom goodbye whole you still can. Was there money worth your life? (I bet not.)

What are you talking about? I am white.
Like I said, what I did wasn't good. He has a right to be angry. But he has no right to destroy my life because of such a bullshit. I will leave him alone now.

Go to hell weednigger

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. RIP you dumb mother fucker. You are too stupid for this world.

I do actually, best friend was a dealer for a while, and it’s not as much as you’d expect—especially if they’re smart enough to have a basic understanding that more movement of product means significantly more risk of getting caught.

Even if they’re independent and that product and money is their own and they’re not beholden to someone else (if they are, you’re probably fucked), that money is something that they need in order to fund further sales and to scrape by to minimize risk.

A lot of the times, independents intentionally do just enough to get by, because they know if they do any more that paints a fucking massive target on their back. That means your fucking with their living expenses—not their disposable income.

On top of that, there’s the disrespect factor, and the fear that if people think that he’s an easy target, maybe other people will try to repeat the behavior.

All that’s liable to make this shit fucking personal.

This wasn’t a mistake to him, this was you trying to destroy his life, so why shouldn’t he destroy yours?

>Dealers make a lot of money
I fail to understand how this justifies robbery
>He probably earns a lot
You don't know enough dealers.

>he might be capable of bad things
Like assaulting an innocent person for some shekels?

>OP is gonna get his gf, mother and probably even grandma kidnapped and gang raped by mad junkies until they pay every cent he stole as he watches while tied to a chair and with his mouth gagged with dirty socks
If they record it and upload it I'll make sure to rub one off in your honour

So in a nutshell: I am absolutely fucked?
Then I don't know what to do anymore. He's an independent dealer, I think. If I beat him up, will he leave me alone? I just want to be left alone.

I hope swift justice comes to you.

Attached: 1322531108494.png (600x706, 473K)

considering you're white, i doubt he'll do anything. If he's white, my point has double the validity.

Kys stupid fucking nigger hope you get robbed and beaten by him. No fucking way you were „blinded“ at that moment you fully knew what was going to happen.
Actions have consequences, stupid redneck peckerwood

How much was it OP?

Sure. Beat the shit out of him. What could go wrong?

You are possibly the stupidest fuck on this board, OP. You lack self awareness and your ignorance is going to get you killed.

He's black, so he can be dangerous.
Nobody's perfect. I made a mistake and I want him to come to terms with it. If he ruins my life he won't get his money back.
About two thousand dollars.

ok well if you were able to overwhelm him as a white guy, I'm already very suspicious of his propensity to use violence. if he was a real nigga, he would've been able to chase you down and viciously beat the shit out of you. Can you classify him alittle more descriptively? If he's some back pack bitch ass kendrick lamar ass nigga then i honestly think you're good. If he's a super dark ace hood type of nigga then be careful. But like i said, a real nigga wouldn't have let a white man jack his shit, he would've responded ferociously right then and there, and you would have been severely beaten.

He' s a little smaller than me, and not really well built. If I wanted to, I would defeat him clearly in a fight. But he could be armed, have a knife or a pistol. He's also relatively young.
If I could get a gun, maybe I could intimidate him into permanently leaving me alone.

The dealer is just a middle man. His boss is gonna kill you.

You robbed him while he was risking his ass for your stupid adiction and now you want to beat the hell out of him bcause youre scared? Dude you deserve the shot sin the knees

He doesn't have a boss. We talked sometimes and so I know that he is independent.
I don't want to do this. I want my peace and that he respects that. Nothing more.

Talk to him, tell him that you were high on cocaine or some shit like that, that you will give back it double (dont actually do it) just make him bite

Not gonna happen. He will get back at you.

Can't I just rat him out to the police? I know where the guy lives and he probably always has drugs with him. So the police have a reason to arrest him.

Holy fuck, I hope you're baiting, user, or you must be a total waste of human flesh

Ratting out your dealer for your retarded mistake will get you nowhere, he'll probably tell the cops on you, and you'll share the same cell

>the dealer still didn't pop OP with his buddies
Why are blacks so damn lazy? Any self-respecting white person would've bashed in his semi functioning brain long ago.

Then you deserve to die.

Are you really poor? $2k isn't that much money and not enough money to throw your life away over. Your story is really suspicious.

What did you spend $2k on?

Don't forget, if he doesn't have anything incriminating on him when the police arrives then he can also rat you out for mugging him.

Damage control.

Get your ass out of facebook. Make your parents get off of facebook. Tell everything to your girlfriend and tell her to cut ties with you.

As for your ass, like user said, if they know your address, consider your place trashed, and do know that they won"t be done with you. Take whatever shit you can, and get the fuck out of the county. Hell, get the fuck out of the state.

That is the literal and only way you could get away with what you did.

Find his street corner, grab a couple friends, and beat him to near death, but in the midst of the attack, a knife just so happens to pierce his spinal column. OOPS. Looks like your safe now. Then rob him again.

Attached: 1559238401360.png (200x267, 96K)

He'll find you and kill you

He's probably too embarrassed that he got robbed by a fucking white boy - he's not going to admit that to his people. What, is he going to get shaken down by fucking grandma next?

You are fucked.
Dealer didn't chase you because he wasn't going to risk it.
He's going to get a gun and probably let some people look for you and follow you.

When they know where you live you are fucked. donkey fucked by mandingo.

You deserve to get filled whith holes like swiss cheese you piece of shit.
Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Attached: 185-1857296_mad-pepe-png-angry-pepe-transparent.jpg (300x251, 41K)

Press F to pay respects.

F

>Hey dude, look yeah I made you my bitch and then robbed you, and then spent all the money but hey I feel bad and can't sleep so if you could just forgive me that would be great, but if you can't do that I'm going to have to try and kill you, look its not like you're a good guy anyways, you're black and a drug dealer, basically scum, where as I am not. Hope we can still be friends xoxo

idk just get ready to get the living shite beat out of you. They're going to go after you and possibly you're family. Maybe go to the cops

Give it him back and say "your security is shit dawg. Hire me and this shit won't happen"

Then give him a 12 stage handshake and he will let you into his gang

>smoking weed
Mm kay well some people can handle it, some have legit medical issues, sounds like you're neither though
>robbing your dealer
Well sure if you're desperate and hopping states soon, or you're some cold ass killer, oops not really any of the two are you
>being a coward faggot
Well that's you isn't it

Jesus op you're a triple retard, hope the dealer shoots you and rapes your gf

>want your peace to be respected by a criminal

How is this not evidence weed destroys your brain?

If you think he knows where you live then go visit your parents early. Stay at a friends house or something. Make sure to TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS who you KNOW shares the same dealer with you not to share your address info

I knew a kid who tried this in highschool. He got worked over with a baseball bat to the point he had a stay in a hospital. Give the money back.

He's a drug dealer and you're a druggie so no sympathy for either of you.

But real smart to go to your girlfriend and oarents houses so they can follow you and find where your loved ones live. Druggies always endanger others because they don't care anyway.

you dumbass he coming for you

Haha I love that OP is trying to racebait for sympathy and is still getting called a faggot. There's hope for this site yet.

I hope you get your shit pushed in 3x, OP. You're a fucking bitch.

nice bait

How much lower can you get than stealing from colored man selling you devil weed? Op should have been born blacker than tar, being the son of Cain he is.