Be faggot

>Be faggot
>Want to be straight
>Undergo conversion therapy

>Be mentally ill
>Want to be opposite gender
>Undergo dick mutilation procedure

Although both are same: one is acceptable, one is not.

Explain this.

Attached: 1554144112639.png (729x372, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awyQ7LLrGXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither is acceptable, both should be put to death.

fpbp

Ahmed you have to go back!!

How about a bullet in your head.

I don't get it...
Which is supposed to be the acceptable one?

N

>is that the guy/trap from white nipple thread

fpbp

Omfg I just shitted myself, that's me

Faggot. Hopefully you Leelah Alcorn soon.

Wow this is a very good point

post pics qt

I'm not a tranny. I've been mistaken as girly all my life it's just the way i look naturally

I look really gay and weird and embarrassing im not that cute

Sadest thing is į dont know wich one iš supose to be unacceptable in this parody of a world

Attached: 1550783976235.jpg (524x535, 84K)

I just emtied a load for you. How do you feel about that?

Attached: 1537092506040.jpg (2560x1920, 1.4M)

>be faggot
>want to correct yourself
>go to doctor

>be mentally ill
>indulge your delusions
>go to doctor

Idk how I should feel. I've been lonely for too long, but I feel scared

Post bum bum

feminine boi pucci??

You need to start some physical exercise. You will get bursts oh hormones in your brain, you will like it I promise you.

Transexual are not mentally ill.

>Wanting to combat mental illness to become normal is the same to mutilating your body and soul
Yeah , real tough nut to crack there op. You got us good.

Attached: 1541175218757.jpg (320x287, 15K)

One bends your mind towards being normal
The other mutilates your flesh to appease a mental illness

Let's see, the former is trying to be normal, the second is trying to be even more of a freak...

>I've been lonely for too long
For fucksakes, man. Men don't have expiration date unlike women. Just take care of yourself, dress appropriately and join some community like the church even if you don't believe in that shit.

Law of averages say you will be visited by good fortune soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=awyQ7LLrGXA

I've actually crossdressed before, sadly enough. I hate admitting this too. But I did do it once and it felt great. But thankfully I didn't catch the GRIDS.
>inb4 show proof
I'm not an attention whore like

stop posting picture of yourself.
The feeling of loneliness is the feeling that no one understands or cares about you. Make efforts to care about yourself and understand who you are. That way, no matter how many people are around you or talking to you, you'll never be lonely because there will always be someone to understand and care about you.

Transvestism isn't transexualism. It's just a fetish just like my fetish of wearing latex catsuits.

It's degenerate, fair enough. But if no one finds out it's fine.

u just blew a load to another guy and ur telling me to go to church
i did it ironically. and im too far gone. im too afraid of everyone and am just empty irl since ive missed out on everything

FPBP. Most of Jow Forums's would get into a fit over your post because they're a bunch of faggots, though they don't want to admit it.

>u just blew a load to another guy and ur telling me to go to church
Sinners go to church.

Go stare at a wall for 2 hours a days.
No music.
No people.
No phone.
No videos.
No books.
Just you and the wall. It'll help, I promise.

Kik?

>But if no one finds out it's fine
No it isn't. Cameras and witnesses are nothing compared to God.

I'm not telling you what to do with your life, it's just the fact that you come here and shove your degeneracy down unwilling people's throats is the reason why we hate you. If you want to cut off your pecker, then by all means, do it. But don't act like a camwhore every time you come on here, because that's literally all you trannies do.

ur a bigger sinner than me
i was going to try a dopamine fast but i feel like its too late as soon ill eventually be homeless since i cant provide for myself and i have no desire for anything else
i only have a discord but im boring to talk to and im not sexual either
i posted it ironically if u saw the context of the other thread, its not like i posted pics of myself in a dress

>dopamine fast
bud, it ain't a dopamine fast, it's a soul search. I'd recommend a mirror because that's what I do, I stare myself in the eyes for hours when I go poop. But it's intense and I don't think many people can handle looking that the person they currently are, so a wall is what I say instead.
If you want to do I what I do, hang a mirror right across from your porcelain throne and when you sit upon it, look into your soul.

>ur a bigger sinner than me
I was talking about myself.

>tfw no girly britbong bf

but i have no way out of whats going to come, so its best to let go completely soon than to work on myself
sorry. im a brainlet. im always brainfogged

I think I've seen you on here before like a year ago, are you some sort of neet shitposting here all day?

??

Attached: britboypussy.jpg (1130x1325, 181K)

i dont shitpost here all day, ive posted back in the day tho. im gonna disappear now
that was me

Discord?

Get some real doll breastforms like kalendachan did. That shit was fucking hot.

Attached: 1483675382077.jpg (634x736, 77K)

Cut off the dick you undergo ancient occult rituals, of castration and devotion, you normalize this practice, and then adopt t to a more socio digestible format of transgender-ism, and you then also reinforce a culture of homosexuality of men still fucking other men. So its a multi faceted formula of allowing open practice of taboo religions, while also normalizing homosexual behavior, in line with the idea of freedoms within the constitution and bill of rights, this then comes off as a homosexual agenda, which it may be, but also gives way to what the military is demonstrating to the civilians as this is what freedom looks like. Men dress as women, they fuck each other, people cut off their dicks. Be shocked, but leave them alone. What we see are the implications of mass effeminization of the culture essentially bringing about state sanctioned thought suggested behavior of homosexuality and transgenderism, because alas, children are impressionable.

Start lifting bro. In a year you will be fit and by the end of you puberty when you features will be more manly you could slay any girl you like. Get a good job. Pretty face and fit body can open many, many doors in life. Don't miss you chance!!

Attached: 1554554465094.jpg (468x666, 52K)

So instead of just getting the adults and children to accept these people as they natuarlly occur, you adopt a reinforced thought control paradigm that actually programs people to become like this. I imagine they cannot be so stupid as to not see this coming, but we're to believe when it happens that it was not in fact intentional, they did not see it coming, and they are just a bunch of lovable idiots who just destroyed your country and civilization. Woops. Cants blame them!
>Most people fall for this formula
>Leroy Jenkins meme
>It's been completely integrated into the video gaming community if you've run communities and small player clans and pay attention to the systematic approach to destabilizing organized players, They do this to ensure pack mentality and discourage individual groups from forming so they can completely manipulate the forms of thought control on the public.

They are both mental illnesses sure, but one wants to correct the illness one wants to feed into it making it worse. Thanks for the worm, I'll see you next thread.

>How many boy players play as girls
>Anime reinforces this same paradigm of control by emasculating the symbolic representation of men to a new impressionable audience
Nuh uh we have guns
>Further examples of military involvement
This entire site is part of one big military operation.
>The mass shootings
>Radicalization of the youth
>Cutting edge internet meme culture ™
>A way to control entire groups through mass programming
>What do you think Jow Forums is?
How the fuck does anybody miss this?

Cognitive dissonence on full display.
>Take your meds
>Think likes us
>Be a part of the ethno state
>we decide as a "group" what is acceptable
It's cult based mind control programming guys.
Wake the fuck up.

Great point. The fact cutting your own dick off is considered better than having therapy is a testament to how sick our society has become.

Post everything you have on this slut. I’m going to marry her

>What better way to control the youth than through edgy humor and poking fun at society like it's a new fad.
>This is just the new generation.
>They figured it out.
>The elites controlled the boomers, Gen Xrs and Millennials, but not us man. We're free.
Bubble gum and soda pop such sweet treats

it's pisces#0615
thank you user i appreciate the encouragement but theres deeper issues. i really need to leave this place first and foremost

Poast feeet

you can cut your dick till your throat, that won't make you a woman.
kys tranny.

>Be faggot
>Want to be straight
start by acting less gay
faggot

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

You guys did it Jow Forums
You guys won
You got Trump elected
You defeated a Libyan dictator
You've righted the wrongs of society
You've become a moral force for good
It's all you
The military industrial complex is not real

please tell me youre not a fucking trans faggot..tell me your just a femme gay boy...i cant take all these disgusting fat homos in my town...all the cute gay men are turning into women...

Easy, one is acting on your mental illness, and the other is acting to relieve yourself of it. In today's backwards world, it's the latter that's illegal

>Be like us
>adopt the labels
>Adopt the trends
>Say because it's underground it was just you all along

Attached: 1538861745424.jpg (1024x903, 55K)

kek

Attached: 1551200490045.png (1289x339, 68K)

one changes the mind, the other changes the body. some people are not far enough into accepting mental illness so they prefer to treat it as if it were a physical one.

For a bunch of scientific skeptics people sure do fall for the oldest trick in the book. Pack mentality is a lie
Never follow the goup
Never follow the trends
Never adopt the larger image
It's all a lie they tell you
They're planning your children's futures before you've even had them.
Stop lying to yourself that this is all just a delusion
>This site and underground meme movements are not changing anything is they all adopt the same cult like herd mentality
>The only way you can be free is to adopt the self
>Adopt authenticity and just be authentically you

>it's pisces#0615
please someone mentor this poor little fellow... And don't attempt to meet irl and fuck him pls

then whats the point? you dont meet a hot girl to be friends with her do you? same for us homos

hes better off with a ugly user but even theyre gonna be tryna fuck him

Kalindra dump? OK. I'll post a few

Attached: 072bb4dada106a3ded68da383722dc7b.jpg (500x666, 32K)

Attached: images (16).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm being actively censored in real time by this site for tell you to be yourself

Now Tits
>Fucking mind control cults
>Nothing but vaginas and cowards

Attached: 1543067686811.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>deeper issues
Like what?
I've lurked here for a year, and I think there are a lot of bots here, from all sides. Also people saying there are Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF) operate here it's totally true. Some time ago I've noticed that around 8-9 am in Israel time zone there are a sudden spike of defeatist, backpill and misinformation threads. Bro, you are still young but try to take everything here with a grain of salt. Do not take anyone or anything on faith. Poll can mess with you mind. Here we look at twisted, concentrated and torn out of context reality. In real world it's all still not that bad as people depict here. Take care lad.

Attached: Mona Nasim.jpg (1780x2456, 234K)

Not everyone on this board is a homo. Most men are capable of good friendships with other men.

>both are the same

Yikes, senpai.

Homosexuality is a mental illness and a sin, just like gender dysphoria.

what do you have in common with me as a gay man that we can be friends over? what kind of advice can you give me as a heterosexual that will help me with a homosexual relationship?

Fags are out of control. The other day I had to pee badly. Go into key food supermarket, waiting for stall, and behold a man comes out. He told me at he’s an actual female. To me he didn’t even sound like a flamer . Wtffffff this should not be allowed.

>if you don't wan't a big fat cock inyour ass 24/7 that means you are a muslim

Attached: no(((brain))).png (545x478, 120K)

One is bringing people back to normalcy which should be the job of the mental health industry. The other is doing the opposite. It’s ironic the religious side is the one bringing people back to reality now while the kikes in psychology and other social sciences are doing everything possible to make people into deranged freaks

I’m not even religious but this is why religion can be good sometimes

>homosexual
You shouldn't be here.

Attached: Crow of Judgment.jpg (538x538, 21K)

Whomst?

Why would you want to befriend specifically an hetero? There are no secret in relationships between straight men, we just don't fuck each other.

Le rickets face

It's 100% borderline personality disorder

You take the mtf brain's and compare the abnormal parts and then find the BPD results they match in the same brain regions.

Also there's a 53% chance a borderline mother has a mtf child in one study.

And the BPD symptom of Splitting is basically gender dysphoria.

>im not that cute
Mirrors arent "natural", as in you shouldnt be looking at (judging) how you look . If you look good or bad is other peoples decision , not yours . And apparently some people think you are cute / attractive .

He is cute

im not a tranny
that happens to pretty much everyones pic, google did that to please their tranny employees
no, im smallish but i think my face is pretty defined i guess

Hot, I'd smash

>ive missed out on everything
"Too far gone" , you're still young . You have a lot more left to see , that you wont see if you dont go out and look . Thats more scary than other people . Hope you get better , user .

im 24 and people still think im a child. its pretty much over for me at this point

>ill eventually be homeless since i cant provide for myself
Doesn't the UK have disability ? You would probably qualify .

>whats going to come
Whats to come ?

Conversion therapy is only illegal for children. Those "Democrat state bans conversion therapy" stories tend to obscure the fact.

Not that it matters. Once they molest kids and keep them from talking to anyone who would tell them they can be saved, they've got them for life.

>too far gone
I like how you faggots always act like you're twisted abominations like you're literal joy mutants to gain pity and empathy from everyone here.

You should kill yourself. lmao

Attached: 1554569586383.gif (500x279, 499K)

Thats what I thought when I was in my 20's , 20+ years ago . Whats the situation , AnonBro ?

Can you please explain why you frequent boards like Jow Forums when you disgust everyone here?

i dont think i could im already a parasite only through my family's mercy
homelessness. i feel too embarrassed now, im going to leave i want this thread ded