Mengele's work

Is it possible to find Mengele's documents or research notes (if any existed) Where?

Attached: mengele-rex.gif (1500x1200, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7MaE666vxg
jweekly.com/2017/08/15/auschwitz-forced-paint-now-family-wants-art-returned/
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_Indictments.pdf#page=2
catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb324407692
dds.crl.edu/crldelivery/8967
science-catalogue.canada.ca/record=1574305~S6
youtu.be/VGt4pPK6Zak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You aren't smart. There are reams of documents and notes. Mengele - despite his cruelty - made medical advancements that could never have been made without cruelty. It's not an accolade, just truth. Ethics is a roadblock.

>Is it possible to find Mengele's documents or research notes (if any existed)
Plenty.

>Where?
Here, obviously, he did die in the city of Bertioga, it is one of the neighbooring cities here.

Why would you want to know about his work anyway? We studied it a lot on school, I specially like the village of midgets he created by inbreeding midgets through consecutive incestuous generations in order to isolate the genes responsible for dwarfism and study it's effects.

His son, Klaus, has his notes.

>Is it possible to find Mengele's documents or research notes (if any existed) Where?
sure thats easy, it's in a secure room under the pentagon

Are there books in your library?

He might not be smart, but you are clearly some 90 IQ retard.

Seriously what the fuck kinda question is that? What else would be in a fucking library? Potato chips sorted according to the Dewey decimal system?

Books regarding the implied subject (Mengele’s work”, not just “books” as a general term.

Explain why then, you insufferable czech cunt

>You aren't smart
Jews love to claim to be smart
>There are reams of documents and notes
*posts nothing*

>leh angel of death
just study chemisty and biology in any country but Israel and united states of kikes

Never claimed intelligence, only said OP doesn't have any.
Not my responsibility. Find it yourself, you dirty nigger.

Why is op unintelligent?

Ah okay yeah that makes sense. Sorry I yelled at you.

Just ask any random jew he had meet mengele personally
lol

>Never claimed intelligence, only said OP doesn't have any.
>Not my responsibility. Find it yourself, you dirty nigger.
Why is OP stupid? Because he asked for evidence of your FILTHY KIKE LIES YOU FUCKING SICK EVIL LYING KIKE?
To me that seems completely sensible.

We did a lot for you Irish show some respect

>still believes the evil nazi doctor (((story)))

Attached: 1553858537406.png (211x239, 9K)

>I specially like the village of midgets he created by inbreeding midgets through consecutive incestuous generations in order to isolate the genes responsible for dwarfism and study it's effects.
And how the fuck did he do that in between 1929 and 1945? Do midgets have the same reproduction and life cycle as fruit flies?

Forefather in Genealogy. Without him and his experiment who know where will be at. Maybe its why (((They))) hate anything related to DNA studies.

The NAZIs, Mengele included, kept exhaustive records. All of the holocaust deniers seem to leave that part out. They provided the proof of their activities for us. This isn't even a judgment of their actions. I personally don't care - it was a time that will never be relived in the same way, anyway. Now, if this dude wants to read the documents himself in German, as they were recorded possibly by Mengele's own hands, I don't know where those are, but to assume that knowledge is lost - or was never applied to medicine - is retarded. His research is integral to modern medicine already. Mengele performed experiments testing the limits of human endurance, as well as transplantations and other things that have already been accepted into modern medicine, even if they don't acknowledge who first had it in their heart to torture other humans to get the answers.

By ignoring the pain he caused, Mengele brought medicine forward by leaps and bounds in many instances. No one wants to give credit where credit is due because the jews say everything nazi is bad without question.

Nah, he was a prominent German Romantic composer.

>Are there books in your library?
Many, but most are science books. my brother have a lot of those political books about ww2 though.

But yes, there are a lot of books on the subject available, most were in the school library during my childhood. There are biographies, books regarding his disappearence from Germany and his life on the hiding here on Brazil. Books about his many experiments performed within our nation's borders during the time he was hiding, and many conspiracy theory books regarding his death, which some claim was not accidental.

What exactly would you like to know?

>And how the fuck did he do that in between 1929 and 1945? Do midgets have the same reproduction and life cycle as fruit flies?
It is easier when you don't wait for silly little things as age of consent, he basically had children fucking and impregnating each other, and in some cases he seems to have performed artificial impregnations on pre-pubecent girls, many of which ended badly due to the young age and tiny bodies of the subjects.

He also did similar experiments with albinos and on people with other genetic diseases. Also, he did NOT die in 1945, you nitwit, he died february 7th of 1979, these experiments kept happening after ww2 was over while he was still on the hiding.

Citation needed

He has been lied about extensively, the Germans lost the war, and you can pretty much say anything about them, and people will believe it.

Not trying to justify the nazists actions or the jewish lies, but the fact is that Mengel DID perform several genetic experiments on humans, most of which are considered extremely unethical.

its prob locked in some CIA nigger vault.

Anything can be forged, if no lawful authority is bothering to stop you.
Enough lies about the holohoax have been uncovered that virtually everything they claim is real, probably isn't.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole thing, and everything related to it, is wartime propaganda and outright lies.
This is bolstered by the fact that in most European countries it has been made unlawful to even question any of it...that's a HUGE tell.

Attached: HolohoaxLiarsCaught.jpg (1227x464, 141K)

actually... i oversaw a PhD thesis on this a few years back.

his notes are not that good. his experimental method is very poor. he didnt have the basic knowledge needed to successfully do transplants (no one did at that time), and his experiments did not further the research

the nazi experiments on hypothermia were good - they discovered the tolerance levels for humans, and how to warm them up without killing them as well, so that did some good (and lead to development of survival suits for flyers and space suits...)
but mengeles work, while hacking at the forefront of medical science, was not very good. he made no major breakthroughs.

also his work is hard to access - if he did discover anything, no one knew about it for decades after the war, by which time medicine had moved on without him.

and some of his stuff was simply cruelly stupid.

kek yep all of them it seems like

What I am about to write you have not heard or read before, as follows: Me and a Jewish American (a watchmaker, passport from the USA) were subjected to medical experiments. SS German Shepherd dogs, belonging to the commander of the SS Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum, with a special poison on their teeth … we had to run [and] the dogs had to chase us. Afterwards they examined our wounds, the blood. A doctor … ripped the flesh of my legs and examined it. After some time I was able to escape. First to a peasant in a village—afterwards to friends of mine in Krakow. There my wounded legs started healing. As a result of this experiment (the dog bite and the poison) my whole left foot was ripped apart and during the course of the years I developed wounds and cancer. During August 1962 and November 1962 I was operated [on] in the cancer institute and was treated in Gliwice in Poland. … My good parents were shot in the summer of 1942 under the supervision of SS Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum

1942 to 1945

“As soon as I arrived in Auschwitz I was taken into a room and there I was undressed and made to kneel down … on my knees and my hands. The SS officer [who] was probably a doctor, dressed in white robe, shoved an iron stick, which had a handle on its end, right into my rectum. He then turned the stick and caused an involuntary ejaculation of sperm. A female SS officer [who] worked with the other officer held two pieces of glass underneath my genitals in order to collect a sample of my sperm for the lab. They then made me stand up on a special machine that gave electric waves to both sides of my genitals until again a sperm was ejaculated. After the liberation I was taken to Sanatorium Gauting next to Munich. There I was bedridden for almost a year starting with a weight of only 30 kilograms. During that year I was operated for serious medical problems.”

gas the healthy ones!

Attached: saved-from-gas-chamber-for-being-sick.jpg (813x1200, 171K)

Miracle of the Mengele babies: Truly astounding story of how three women cheated demon doctor of death by hiding their pregnancies... and raised their newborns in the very cradle of Nazi horror
- Auschwitz doctor Josef Mengele became known as 'The Angel of Death'
- He inspected each new prisoner and asked if they were expecting a child
- Priska Lowenbeinova concealed her pregnancy and raised baby in camp
- Two other women also lied about their condition and their babies survived

Attached: 7a.jpg (634x595, 76K)

Goldfinger credits his survival to luck and good-hearted people, including a non-Jewish former schoolmate of his mother who allowed them to live in a small home near their village, a work camp foreman who took a liking to him, and a police chief whose daughter was in love with Goldfinger's brother.

Even Josef Mengele, known as the Angel of Death for his cruel medical experiments on Jewish prisoners, checked on Goldfinger's condition after he was condemned to death for allegedly breaking his shovel. The bullet bounced off his skull and lodged in his shoulder, a wound that later became infected.

Goldfinger's last camp was Buchenwald where, on April 10, 1945, he was taken to the woods to be killed. Luckily, an American plane spotted the impending execution and began shooting at the Nazis. The Nazis hid from American fire among the prisoners before sending them back to camp where they were liberated the next day.

One day, a prisoner was sent to him because one of the camp doctors, the infamous Nazi Dr Josef Mengele, wanted a photograph of the man’s unusual tattoo.

He said: ‘It was quite beautiful. It was a tattoo of Adam and Eve standing before the Tree in the Garden of Eden, and it had obviously been done by a skilled artist.’

About an hour after taking the photograph, he learned that the man had been killed. He was called by another prisoner to come to one of the camp crematoria where he saw the dead man had been skinned.

Mr Brasse said: ‘The skin with the tattoo was stretched on a table waiting to be framed for this doctor. It was a horrible, horrible sight.’

‘Mengele liked my photographs and said he wanted me to photograph some of those he was experimenting on.

‘The first group were Jewish girls. They were ordered to strip naked. They were aged 15 to 17 years and were looked after by these two Polish nurses.

'They were very shy and frightened because there were men watching them. I tried my best to calm them.’

Mr Brasse and another inmate managed to bury thousands of negatives in the camp's grounds which were later recovered.

Eva Kor made it out of Auschwitz but her family was killed in the gas chambers. In a new documentary she explains why, despite protest from other Holocaust survivors, she has decided to forgive
Eva and her twin sister Miriam were only kept alive as medical guinea pigs for the fearsome camp physician Dr Josef Mengele, who was obsessed with identical siblings. One mysterious injection administered by Mengele almost killed the then 10-year-old Eva. She recalls him standing over her barracks bed and announcing triumphantly that she had just two weeks to live.

But she survived Auschwitz – and then Dr Mengele, who later fled to South America where he died in 1979. Last April, Eva travelled to Germany to give evidence in the trial of his former colleague and, despite suffering so much at Nazi hands, publically forgive his sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=-7MaE666vxg

I’m sure that happened

The medical experiments that Simon Rozenkier
He saw a hunchback whose hump had been cut off by Josef Mengele, the infamous Nazi doctor. He said Dr. Mengele had thrown a Jewish man into a bath of ice and let him freeze to death, in a study intended to help Nazi pilots survive when they were shot down over icy seas.
He was arrested when he was 14 and sent to a work camp. There, he loaded sand, nearly died of typhus and was eventually assigned the job of carting away hundreds of Jews who had died of typhus.
One day while transporting the dead he visited a Polish family to beg for potatoes. German soldiers seized him and planned to hang him, but he was spared because the commander of a nearby women's work camp put in a good word for him. Breaking into tears, he said: ''My sister, Leah, worked for that commander. She was his cook. But she sold her body to him to save my life.''
After more than a year in work camps, he was shipped to Auschwitz in a crammed cattle car. He was tattooed with the number 143511 and assigned to a nearby work camp that made synthetic rubber. One day, an associate of Dr. Mengele saw him and had him sent to the nearby Birkenau camp for experiments. At Birkenau, while many were starving around him, Mr. Rozenkier was fed an ample diet of buckwheat to help him survive the experiments.
''Sometimes they even gave us chocolate -- can you believe it? Chocolate,'' he said.
''Mengele didn't give a damn if I live or die,'' he continued. ''Sometimes he gave people a piece of chocolate, and the next minute he shoots them in the head.''

>I’m sure that happened
of course they didn't
they are all ridiculous "testimonies"

Are the books written in Spanish?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550646589086.jpg (1108x1069, 105K)

Google has an archive, otherwise you have to go to a polish hidden museum and have serious nazi street cred to get in...

Attached: C121C34E-0786-4ACE-A3B7-14866DBD7CCB.png (829x823, 263K)

Sixty-five years ago, infamous Auschwitz doctor Josef Mengele removed Yitzhak Ganon's kidney without anesthesia. The Greek-born Jew swore never to see a doctor again -- until a heart attack last month brought his horrific tale into the open.
Yitzhak Ganon was taken to the Auschwitz-Birkenau hospital, where Josef Mengele, the so-called "Angel of Death," conducted grisly experiments on Jewish prisoners.

Ganon had to lie down on a table and was tied down. Without any anesthetics, Mengele cut him open and removed his kidney. "I saw the kidney pulsing in his hand and cried like a crazy man," Ganon says. "I screamed the 'Shema Yisrael.' I begged for death, to stop the suffering."

After the "operation," he had to work in the Auschwitz sewing room without painkillers. Among other things, he had to clean bloody medical instruments. Once, he had to spend the whole night in a bath of ice-cold water because Mengele wanted to "test" his lung function. Altogether, Ganon spent six and a half months in the concentration camp's hospital.

enjoy

Attached: anus-air-pump.jpg (1021x729, 284K)

Attached: prostate-ejaculation-by-broom.png (647x320, 26K)

Attached: Electrocution.jpg (2370x2630, 1.18M)

The infamous Dr. Mengele, medical director of that camp, is well-known for the medical experiments which he performed on concentration camp inmates. These included such "scientific" inquiries as the length of time a man can survive being submerged in freezing water, which level of torture causes unconsciousness; how small children react to physical mutilations, and the like.
What is less known about Mengele, at least until this article was published, is that he was a devotee of classical music. In fact, in the same building known as "the experimentation block" there was a "music room" in which he would indulge his talent of violin playing. When the above-mentioned woman arrived at Auschwitz, Mengele noted in her record that she was a pianist and asked her to perform for him. He was so impressed with her talents that he decided to give her special treatment, a privilege that ultimately spared her life.

In addition to the usual slave labor to which all inmates were subjected, this woman had to perform periodically for Mengele, often while the latter would accompany her on his violin. In particular, the article relates, he loved to have her play Shubert's "Serenade" and the religious hymn, "Ave Maria."

So important was music to Mengele, that he trained one of his dogs to be sensitive to every nuance of his favorite compositions. If ever the woman would play a note inaccurately, the dog would pounce on her and viciously bite her. This happened many times when she was forced to perform before Mengele when she was unable to concentrate fully on her playing, such as after she had contracted tuberculosis.

She had at least ten scars all over her body resulting from dog-bites incurred by lapses in her performance.

Attached: com.jpg (474x606, 45K)

Attached: nazis-changed-sex.jpg (295x746, 103K)

Why are you Jews so obsessed with assholes? It's just a hole shit comes out of.

Faking obviously fake looking documents is the most retarded thing ever and I dont understand why some tards always fall for this

>Nazis were the ones forcing sex change operations
The fucking audacity of these kikes

Attached: 1549476101614.jpg (459x646, 56K)

Attached: knife-chambers-and-acid-pools-2.png (689x216, 220K)

Attached: 1434467661755.jpg (800x533, 153K)

>Lol Nazis were dum n bad n evil n Rong LOLO
>Memeflaggot

(You).

can you guys stop the obvious shilling holy fuck

have a cookie

In 1943, they were sent to Auschwitz. It was a factory of death presided over by Mengele – the “Angel of Death,” as inmates dubbed him.

Babbitt's artistic skills fit Mengele's needs. He had tried to illustrate the Nazis' racial theories photographically, but frustrated by the film of the day, sent for her.

“He stuck his head out of a box camera's cloth and asked, 'Can you get the colors accurate?' ” Babbitt recalled. He was pleased by her efforts. When she completed the first Gypsy portrait, he asked her to sign it.

For all the blood on his hands, there was another, almost gentle, side to his personality, Babbitt said.

“One day, Dr. Mengele came in and said, 'My wife has had a baby,' ” Babbitt recalled. “He'd brought me a little package of cookies.”

In January 1945, with Soviet forces closing in, Babbitt and her mother were among the prisoners evacuated by the Nazis. They returned to Czechoslovakia after the war before moving to Paris.

In 1973, married and living in California, Babbitt received a letter from the Auschwitz museum. It had acquired the Gypsy portraits, which had been preserved by some of the last inmates in the camp. Museum officials had tracked her down, thanks to the signature Mengele insisted she put on the watercolors.
jweekly.com/2017/08/15/auschwitz-forced-paint-now-family-wants-art-returned/

Attached: dog-castrates-prisoners-2.jpg (780x504, 158K)

Attached: electric-chair.jpg (1029x760, 304K)

They were the first sodomites

>being so stupid you can't use context clues to see the paragraph is talking about how rumors of horrible death were spreading

Stormweenies are goldmines of stupidity. And all it takes it one post.

Attached: sausage-and-pee.jpg (1679x1317, 663K)

Attached: choke.jpg (1314x666, 125K)

>more of the same
I like to imagine you know the posts are retarded but are too invested in the stormweenie lifestyle to admit it now. At least I can hope. Nobody should be this stupid.

Attached: 1-bullet-12-heads.jpg (1007x727, 381K)

>stormweenie
You are a naughty boy

Attached: spanking-machine.jpg (469x915, 140K)

Attached: atomic-bomb-twilight-zone.jpg (480x902, 156K)

Attached: sex-change.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Attached: bear-and-eagle.jpg (1101x1846, 834K)

donde esta la biblioteca, porfavor

>Books about his many experiments performed within our nation's borders during the time he was hiding
Please give a title or author

So what?
She was too weak to be gassed to death, and had to be nursed back to health to be sent to the gas chambers...so?
You goyum are so suspicious.

Attached: conveyer-belt-2.jpg (640x568, 264K)

Attached: human-sausage.png (959x433, 75K)

He moved to Argentina and got funding by the CIA to continue his experiments

>slave laborer
>fainted
>hence got medical aid to not lose a worker
>smuggled out
>hence didn't get gassed
Read a bit more than underlined shit. It's underlined for a reason. And the reason isn't to help you know what's going on :^)

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_Indictments.pdf#page=2

Always a fun read. Lists the medical trials deemed crimes against humanity.

Those kids look pretty damn healthy.

anti intellectualism is not clever. You can research it yourself. the notes are not very well organised, and there are no controlled tirals. it was hit and miss. not good modern method

imagine adolf satisfying eva with a kremawurst

>Where?
>study medicine

>Are the books written in Spanish?
Most are in portuguese or english, some are in spanish.

One of the spanish ones is written by Olivier Guez, book is called La Disparition de Josef Mengele (the dissapearence of josef mengele).

Our federal police's superintendency have an archive with like 85 documents written in German by Mengele himself during his years hidding, they describe many of his experiments and his utter disgust over the outcome of the war and of the post-war Germany. Guy was really fucking salty they failed to exterminate the jewish race. These are not all translated so I can't tell you what most are about, you might have access to them with a google search if you are lucky and knows German.

In the book "Mengele, o Anjo da Morte na América do Sul" by Jorge Camarasa we find an extensive report on one of his post war experiments in which he created a "twin city". By that I mean a city with an unnaturally high birth rate of twins, most blue eyed blondes. The city is called "Cândido Godói" on Rio Grande do Sul state. It seems the guy offered to help treat pregnant women and gave them experimental drugs that somehow greatly increased the chances of twins being born.

I could go on, but google will provide you will just as many examples as I could give.

>Please give a title or author
refer to

Thank yoh for the reply, I will check these books out.

The situation was extremely unethical to begin with, he probably thought he wouldn’t get another chance to experiment on humans without any restraints. Unethical, but science requires sacrifice.

>he probably thought he wouldn’t get another chance to experiment on humans without any restraints.
And yet, he did get that chance and went nuts with it here in my country.

He may have made some breakthroughs, and discoveries, but I doubt the allies would allow him to get any credit for them if he did, they wanted a monster, and a monster that furthers science doesn’t work very well.

A midget villages sounds like bullshit lad, no offence, and you would think more people would be talking about this, besides I also heard a report about how he caused a bunch of twin births in South America, and the children were fairly white looking, perhaps that was him.

Massive Kek.

>durr i refuse to use context clues so that i can blissfully misrepresent what someone is saying while i pat myself in the back for being a very bright young lad
fucking retard stop using jew tactics

>besides I also heard a report about how he caused a bunch of twin births in South America, and the children were fairly white looking, perhaps that was him.
As I mentioned hereAlso the midget village is not a joke, don't remenber the name of it but it was located in the northern region of the country. Rumor has it his experiments were based on the experiments he did on the Ovitz family during the war, but it was never confirmed if he used genetic material from the family or if he just used the notes and knowledge gained from previous experiments.

He also created an albino village and one of vitiligo, as well as other random shit he seems to have experimented on.

Most of the villages that were used in his experiments had their names censured to protect the victims, so it is pretty hard to find out where some of these happened, but as I men tioned in other posts there are documents handwritten in german by Mengele himself describing such activities, if you are interested enough go google those if you speak german.

>but to assume that knowledge is lost - or was never applied to medicine - is retarded
is it not a possibility that they took the lessons learned from his work as their own and then destroyed the documents afterwards? assuming that it is a possibility, is it retarded to question if the raw documents still exist and are able to be found for public viewing?

Here you go OP. Took me two seconds to find via my university library's online portal.
catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb324407692
dds.crl.edu/crldelivery/8967
science-catalogue.canada.ca/record=1574305~S6

Mengele? pfffrt what an amateur

Attached: ishii.jpg (760x1082, 130K)

You guys are playing with pure evil. See this trailer? This will happen. Stop. Now.

youtu.be/VGt4pPK6Zak

Attached: A9B69FF0-2455-4FFF-B76E-A68E8CDD6F1D.jpg (630x1200, 65K)

Sorry I missed the post, and as for the village, for science! I’m not exactly sure what his end game was or what he was even interested in, but it’s nice to know scientists that work out of passion rather than money exist, even if their sanity is questionable, and their morals nonexistent, but it really make you think what he would have did had the Germans won the war, he would have had practically infinite resources at his disposal, maybe super soldiers?

>Oy vey goyim! You can't demand evidence. That is antisemitism!
It is probably something really boring research(mostly statistics) on twins. His primary focus was on being a physician in Auzwithsch.

fairly hard to believe

Why does this post exist

This is well articulated and reasonable.
Upboat from me