Jean-Francois Gariépy

Jow Forums's opinion on the intellectual powerhouse, cerebral wizard, brain king, big head, megamind that is Jean-Francois Gariépy!!!!

Attached: JFMayo.jpg (598x699, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/journal/psych
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big brained French guy

i would like hearing anglo-speakers saying his name

"Gun-frenzoa Gairuepie"

He's actually rather mediocre in intellect. He cucks out (e.g. he shut off Youcis's mic for saying "nuke Africa"). He's kind of between right and lite. Not really an important figure.

i heard hes good at mashing potatoes

Attached: 479632532598.png (565x499, 319K)

Nice try JFG btw

THIS

Dude is a faggot that does not believe in free speech in his chat.

I say it with a perfect French accent thank you very much!

I understand why he censors racism on his channel, he has published books that he doesn't want to be taken out of the market because some retard said nigger in his stream or something

>Jean-Francois Gariépy
Da fuck who ?

>I understand why he censors racism on his channel
Yeah great I hope he has fun selling his books and avoiding "racism". How does this sell out have any relevance to us?

he's very rascist, have you even watched any of his shows?

I want him to ass rape DesTiny on racial genetics

to be fair the real criticism is that he wasn’t smart enough to recognize he never should have never had emily on in the first place. very predictable. he’s smart but he’s terrible at evaluating and predicting people and their behavior. if i’m him and strikes/speech are the concern in leafistan, i don’t bring her on.

because you can't go from clown world to straight racist southern states america, or something, in a few streams. His books are about race realism, people need to see that there are differences between the races before they can jump to such conclusions.

Try and make a YouTube channel with blatant racism, your channel will be taken down in about a week, if that.

he’s never going to interact with destiny again unfortunately and such an event would be a waste of time since destiny has no actual positions on anything.

Literally who?

He's a genius.

Attached: Universal Basic Income.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

summer fags

Attached: My Niggas.png (502x355, 321K)

excuse me *easter fags

absolute faggot, failed scientist but quite advanced sophist. except for debating race realism, he has nothing og interest to offer.

I am ze alpha male. I have fawked thousand of woman.

Attached: manlet.jpg (640x360, 33K)

His anti-veganism argument is absurdly robust.

uninteresting, and hard to understand. dude seems like the type of person that spits when they talk.

i want to rape his ass

Which video of his does he talk about Murdoch Murdoch?

FAGGOT

>TO YOU I AM GOD!!

THIS
His debate with Vegan gains is hilariously good

controlled opposition

Anyone see that one episode of TPS where his fat GF comes on the camera to tell the crowd that she used to fuck gay men on the regular to try and convert them? It was awkward as fuck, JF was super cucked - the episode had mark collett on it and his face was priceless.

Hes a weirdo that likes to fuck retards.

Why is his hair always shit. Seriously style it fashy like a normal human being, or just get it cut short so you don't look like krusty the clown.

>Why is his hair always shit.
It's that intentionally messy style that means "I just don't give a shit" while being carefully arranged.

i think he sounds like a homo

It looks like ass. He's not good at doing the messy look. He ends up looking homeless.

why are you getting hung up on his appearance, are you Mugatu or something

Attached: mugatu1.jpg (767x431, 41K)

Never should have left warsky live.

Attached: 1GIWA 00.15.31.jpg (2730x4095, 763K)

omg could you stop with "mun Emily" cry already?
Not only she's very fucked up in the head, but she never behaved like that on other channels, even at fucking Gavin McInnes show she barely said 1488.

JF has like 40 hours of David Duke on his channel, also dozens of hours of people from Stormfront or the TDS.
Just because he kicked out some spergs that were suspiciously fixated on do illegal things on his live streams doesn't mean shit.

A literal sociopathic retard who has no ability to interact with others. Some of his hobbies: trying to impregnate and control women with the mental age of toddlers and trying to represent himself in court and failing miserably. He also takes 5 figure donations from jewish pedophiles.

I'd advise everyone in this thread to read his court documents where he was assessed by a psychiatrist and found to have lost connection to reality among other things.

I must say, his girlfriend is abysmal desu

Because appearance is very important if you want anyone to take you seriously.

I remember when his dumb girlfriend barged on stream screaming bloody murder at "No white Guilt". That was cringe.

Ya that was insane. What a nutcase. NWG took it well haha

not really, look at most Greek Philosophers

Attached: socrates.jpg (400x600, 36K)

Yeah, but I don't think much gets under his skin or sets him off.

He doesn't even have hair. Besides They didn't have pomade back then

Small brain faggot that somehow got BTFO by even smaller brained and smaller framed autist named Steven.

Rating: R for Retard Fucker.

Vegan gains can only debate people who are ill informed on diets.
He cucks and start screaming at anybody else.
When debating Sverige and some other guy he stated that pills are part of the vegan diet, and no, you cannot point out they are artificially made.

Better than the last few retards he tried to knock up tbqh

Attached: DSplNzIWsAEIhEr.jpg (675x873, 132K)

not that I don't take care of myself and try to look my best, but reasoning and good debate mean more to me than appearance

This is the psychologist's finding's on JF's mental state

Attached: wBSjIuA.png (650x423, 375K)

Any court shit should just be dismissed

Jf's plan to force his mentally challenged wife to give birth at home because "he used to work with monkeys" and doesn't trust hospitals

Attached: jf-10.png (620x642, 41K)

So?

>Defendant has refused to be evaluated...
>Defendant has refused to seek a psychiatrist...
I wouldn't do those things either.

Un esti dgros con

Why? Half of the things in his court case just confirm what people already knew, shit like his disregard for people around him and pyschotic behavior. Jf is bad optics for any group he's involved with.

This, I was a "bad child" at kindergarten only because I refused to play with some kids, and once refused a teachers order.
Since I wasn't a complying zombie, I was scheduled to repeat fucking kindergarten!

Fortunately a my mom took me to a psychologist from other town and she did not see a damn thing wrong with me and threatened to sue the school if was made to repeat the year.

Would you actually take life advice from a guy that fucks retarded women and treats them like lab monkeys?

back to the middle east ahmed

Hi there kike, everyone knows that (((psychology and psychiatry))) are used by jews to discredit those they cant argue against

I wouldn't even get on YT if it weren't for his show.

jfg is almost as much of a faggot as you, sir

You are the real brainlet. He was preserving his channel, you white night.

But we aren't taking life advice from him '-'. How is race realism life advice, I've never heard him give life advice.

Take the worst qualities of Ryan Faulk and Stefan Molyneux, mash them together and what you get is this guy.

JF mainly only appeals to high IQ racists.

I'd pay more attention to him than a meme flaggot troll posting court bullshit. Jow Forums is the high court of authority and we do not recognise United States law.

If JF could actually argue then maybe he wouldn't have been destroyed in court

>Defendant refuses to take drugs and insists he is innocent
Clearly guilty and insane.

>JF mainly only appeals to high IQ racists.
No his work is pretty mediocre kike. Now these are high IQ racists:
mdpi.com/journal/psych

>implying saying it with a Parisian accent is how it's pronounced
He is MAPLE frog after all

He looks like he used cum instead of hair gel

Mentally normal people don't abduct and try to impregnate developmentally stunted women. For a guy who argues for preserving white genetics he sure likes throwing his genes into retarded wombs and spawning stunted mutants

Yeah fuck those retards right? They shouldn't be allowed to have intimate relationships with anyone.

That's correct.

Turn off the VPN, warski

I don't know about relations but they definately shouldn't be able to breed

I miss Warski's low IQ interventions.

His mom touched him.

Starting to notice a trend among North Americans of attacking appearance and personnel life instead of opinions. Thought you guys loved freedom of speech, thought you had a culture of debate and reason. BAKA

Attached: 500_F_68695988_AwabS3jJHeI9SWQT9E6gaBiQSPdONAfN.jpg (500x342, 57K)

i do not trust his mayonnaise

He was about to make a comeback, he even made amends with JF, but then he went full retard mode almost immediately after his nashville redemption. The trip he went on with the gunt to miami was a fucking disaster and he's pulling like 50 viewers a stream now.

Attached: Thegunt.jpg (480x360, 45K)

I just affirmed retards shouldn't have intimate relations. That was it.

I don't. That shit was so cringey.

What "ideas" are you talking about? I'm just pointing out he's an untrustworthy unlikeable sociopathic retard. A few of his ideas are good but it doesn't make up for how fucked he is

you can still argue good points about white separation from the other races and fuck a retard on the side though

Why does me posting this
mdpi.com/journal/psych
make you think I'm "Warski" Jew? I'm not Warski. Can you explain?

Sure, I used to watch JF. I stopped when he started banning everyone and everything. I don't care if people watch him, I just find all the censoring annoying. I understand why he does it though.

>posts (((psychology))) journal as his favorite academics
>calls me a jew
kek.

I won't even address the low IQ false premise you tried to bait me into.

>I just find all the censoring annoying. I understand why he does it though.

so you basically admit you're a hypocrite

Is that really his potato girlfriend? Wtf with her nose by the way?

Go away Jew

No, I don't watch him because of censorship. I know he censors because he believes he'll lose his channel. I stopped caring what happens to him long ago. Wouldn't it be hypocritical for me to say I don't like that he censors and continue to watch him?

The biggest hypocrit around is JF. He's a control freak

He's an autistic megalomaniac and probably a sociopath who's only in it for the money, but he is intelligent and makes good arguments and knows how to toe the line which must make Youtube furious.

> Wouldn't it be hypocritical for me to say I don't like that he censors and continue to watch him?

It works both ways

>I stopped caring what happens to him long ago

I stopped watching some of my favourite youtubers and regretted it later after coming back. Just don't jump so quickly to conclusions, he still runs a good channel and his debates are fascinating even if you disagree with his points.

You're the jew here, Jew.

Sounds like me desu