How are slavs not white?

How are slavs not white?

This meme needs to stop. Just because some mongoloid from Siberia claims they're Russian doesn't mean all slavs are Asiatic

If you're a nigmerimutt I'm ipso facto discarding your opinion

Attached: Slavic_countries_in_Euroasia.png (1267x704, 93K)

They're perpetuating propaganda used to motivate Germans against the Soviets. Hating on slavs is like a train off the rails. The purpose is gone, but the words persist, and it's being done because "that's what we right-wingers do, right?".

Russian is't race kek. It's citizenship. Any nigger or spic in USA can say he's "American" but it doesn't make him white. Same in Russia, we have minorities like native Siberian people and yes they call themself Russians. But only by citizenship not by race. Real Rissians Russians are slav. I hope you get what I want to say.

Attached: 1554563648817.jpg (512x512, 48K)

South slavs are not slavs

can confirm
100% mongol and proud

Prussia shall live again
Karelia shall be free at last
Kurils shall return to Glorious Nihon

hitler didnt like slavs because he knew that they were heavily controlled by jews
they are easily controlled by jews because of their slave genetics
>pic related

Attached: Zelensky.jpg (1167x607, 115K)

But it's a core principle of nazi ideology. They did believe slavs were subhuman and they did believe the Judeo Bolshevism bullshit. The nazis were identical to the modern day far right. They adored capitalism despite propaganda.

This. There are fucking Niggers running around with French citizenship. Does that make em French? Certainly not. There are Russian with more White features than people in Western Europe that anybody would identify as White. Saying something else is just defeatism and division

Love U White Russians ;)

No

Hitler was a dipshit who poisoned healthy nationalism for generations. I am becoming increasingly convinced that he was indeed a Rothschild/Rockefeller/Masonic/Jesuit agent provocateur.

read that back but slowly

What does any of this have to do with Prussia?
Also no.

yeah i can get that i say im america but im bean

digits?

based and redpilled

Balkan people commonly referred to as "south slavs" are not slavs.

take off your meme flag you fucking jew

дa
"Kaliningrad" is really Königsberg. The soviet leftover larp is coming to an end.

>British
>White

Attached: 1460742779246.jpg (680x458, 85K)

that doesnt take away from what he thought of slavs
>pic related

Attached: jewish paradise.jpg (1092x898, 352K)

Attached: jews in govt.jpg (530x642, 115K)

Attached: Race-Map-of-Europe-2000.png (807x561, 135K)

>I'm ipso facto discarding your opinion
>proceeds to make thread with the potential to reach 300 odd replies.
ok then

Attached: 1541949077815.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>How are slavs not white?

Attached: light eyes.png (1003x768, 509K)