Suicide

So I'm kinda feeling down cause this girl that I really liked and she is driving me crazy where at the point where im going to seriously kill myself and its not joke... I have this feeling where I want to kill her and kill myself after killing her...

Attached: IMG_20190601_111948.jpg (2208x4608, 1.34M)

Forget about her and improve your life instead of dwelling on a girl that isn't right for you

Give us more details we have nothing to work with here. Does she know? What terms are you on currently?

>girl
Like you gotta understand me too like we had so much great memories

You're probably about 16

Give it a few months. You'll realize how retarded all of this was. Or, kill yourself. Literally nobody here cares. If you want attention talk to your parents or get yourself institutionalized for a few days.

She knows that I loved her, I've been taking care of her and protecting her. We always date like twice a week and I get to pay everything... Terms right is that she didn't like me back because she said that it wouldn't be possible for her to fall for me... Which made me sad and crazy

Like shit seriously I want to kill myself or probably murder someone i dont know

No you don't. It's late. Get some sleep, eat a good breakfast, and chill the fuck out. Relationships come and go.

I didn't really came here for attention but seek for advice

Well I've been planning of killing myself for 3 days now and today is where i get to kill someone...

We've all been there. We've all been crushed by it and we all can tell you you'll bounce back like she was never even there. Have some self respect and don't ruin your life over a bitch. Talk to family and friends about it, hit the gym, eat well, sleep well, don't neglect work or school

Most people here are frustrated because this isn't a unique situation. Relationships end all the time, and people feel very strongly about them. One of the hallmarks of being a teenager is the fact that they think everything that happens to them hasn't been experienced by 100s of other people. It gets better. However, you need to gain some perspective. You have another 60-70 years to find others who will fill the niche in your life.

Just a single mag to finnish all my struggle

Attached: IMG_20190319_220811.jpg (2208x4608, 1.25M)

I kinda appreciate you guys helping out but its kinda too late im heading to her house I told her that we going to talk but i lied sorry guys

Kill her lmao and shot random people then kill yourself

so you wanna kill her and yourself because she doesn't like you?

I'm sorry user i know this dating shit really sucks sometimes but this is how it is. it sucks that our parents die, it sucks that people get cancer, it sucks that animals are abused and tortured before people eat them, it sucks when dads leave their girlfriends so the girl has to take care of the baby by herself etc etc

do you think instead of hurting her you can just spend time away from her? that is the same thing as her dying. if you dont see her again. just completely erase her.

another thing you could do is talk things out. type out absolutely everything you're feeling.

one time i downloaded a recorder app to my phone and sat in my car and cried and talked about everything this guy did to me to hurt me and it felt therapeutic. i didn't have aggression towards that guy anymore because i was able to express myself. do you think doing that could help you to? maybe its not that you want to kill her maybe its that you feel frustrated because you cant express yourself. its okay to just cry.

we cant just kill people whenever we are angry or kill ourselves. imagine if everyone in the world did that every time they had a problem. if everyone did that we wouldn't have survived as long as we have as a species.

Yeah, sure.

also fuck her for breaking your heart but from what you told me i can't conclude that she's evil or anything so please dont hurt her or yourself. its normal to feel sad there is nothing wrong with you but please dont hurt yourself. you're awesome as you are and you are a result of millions of years of evolution you are apart of the human race which is the most intelligent species on this planet. you have it in you to do great things if you just try. if you commit crimes you will throw the miracle that is your life away.

You sound like a faggot

That's probably a larp.
Nothing is going to happen.

Attached: 1557908895782.jpg (960x940, 322K)

You sound like OP