Mueller clears Trump. Less than a month later, Assange arrested. Do the math

Assange is being brought to the US to testify about where he got the Podesta emails, in public, under oath. When that happens, you will finally have the basis you want for the arrests you want. Trump is staying neutral/silent on the matter because going either way would taint the testimony. Justice is not clean, quick, or pretty. It's time-consuming, expensive, and rare. Years have been spent prepping for this moment. Settle the fuck down and watch what happens.

Attached: 1554992132509.jpg (470x753, 63K)

His name was Seth Rich.

i missed the wizard and hope you are right.

praying for this to be true

MAGA

Attached: HillaryKnows.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

I will eat my maga hat if this 4d chess shit is true.

Don't do that, just wear it proud.

hes fucked.

Attached: 1200px-USDnotesNew.png (1200x1046, 2.2M)

pics or it didn't happen

WE HAVE THE SOURCE

HE WILL NOW TESTIFY AND LITERALLY FUCK EVERY DEEP STATE FUCKER IN THE ASS

Q PREDICTED THIS

Attached: eeb25be0489bcc1b21dbf187e53e6f09fa9977471f478a99cdee89ad71e07425.png (751x500, 361K)

Das it mayne. It's fucking time. I've been waiting basically since 9/11 for the crooks in DC to get theirs.

Attached: 1523030081928.jpg (552x615, 56K)

IT IS HABBEING SOON SO SOON
DRUST THE PPPLANN XDDDD

Attached: 1552292803459.gif (616x900, 792K)

My thoughts exactly.

Attached: FBEB7027-578A-4CD4-9863-9C69F1BBC611.png (351x409, 175K)

You're going to jail.

THESE THUMBS UP PICS MAKE IT PRETTY OBVIOUS.

Attached: 1555006306529.jpg (1024x712, 93K)

thank u cia ,trusting the plan .

I am suspecting something similar
The MSM is going to be completely blindsided judging by their current narrative
They're in full-on fake news mode right now claiming Assange arrest is related to "2016 russia election hacking"

Assange will trade devastating info for a pardon. The info he offered earlier is now in the process of being accepted. Wait for the end game.

big if true

but you can't trust the queen and he is in UK custody I presume

I want to believe. I want to believe so hard.

Attached: BwyEC2Z[1].jpg (1024x768, 285K)

fake news, real jews

Hope you're right user

Attached: UseYourMind.jpg (480x640, 53K)

Same. But not eating it, instead wearing it proud in the open crowd.

Sweet Jesus just imagine if it was Seth. The media has been bending over backwards to silence that

>6 billions D chess
Serve him right, he trusted Zion Don.

I hope, that'd be the best scenario
but I'm not that much of an optymist

>Assange is being brought to the US to testify about where he got the Podesta emails

Assange is being brought to the US to stand trial for espionage under the Espionage Act of 1917. Under the law, the US would have to prove three things: One, that he had unauthorized possession of information related to national security; two that he could bring harm to the US or aid an enemy; and three that he had willfully kept that information after the US demanded that he return it.

This.
I hope OP is right but if some user on Jow Forums can come up with such a theory, so can the dems and the deep state. It would be very easy for them to provoke an accident...

Attached: 8d.png (1272x1122, 1.17M)

It was Seth. Assange basically alluded to it being Seth in that 2016 interview when he said that their sources endanger themselves to give to wikileaks, and that a DNC staffer was just shot in D.C. and that it was not a robbery.

Attached: 1467742873677.png (610x609, 782K)

>J U S T I C E
>U
>S
>T
>I
>C
>E

Attached: 958D61D3-DACF-4325-BAC8-A4BACD316A4B.png (404x440, 432K)

>Q predicted this

kys

Attached: 1542813147678.gif (500x493, 631K)

>no way dude Zion Don is going to lock him up forever because the Jews are making him.
Trust me, the bros at 8cn told me so.

Attached: at what point.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Correctomundo!

I fear he’s just going to get fucked over by Trump / the US.

The UK doesnt tend to extradite to countries with the death penalty

It was Seth Rich or Seth Rollins.

All I can do is sit and watch, I've considered this plan of action being taken, and I really see no argument against it. So now we wait.

Attached: B74214D9-5296-4436-A237-2B4FB69AB66D.jpg (868x1024, 73K)

Assange is too big target for a mere smoke government. But you guys told me Shadow government is the one that control both left and right. Why do they want to shift from right to left ao badly this time?

Bumpo

I just received $918 in Coinbase from a random address, could he have sent us all BTC?

He’s going to get oopsied before he hits our shores

Not being a dick here honestly, but the UK does anything the US asks. We're buddies.

I have a feeling 2019 will be a quite memorable year.

Your entire country's upper class would give their butthole for any of the New York elite. Don't think for a second you aren't going to do what the US says.

Things are accelerating, every year is more interesting than the year before. 2019 is already interesting and things are only going to get hairier.

>Do nothing as your rights are steadily removed and the precedence for hellish dystopia is established.

This is called a "limited hangout". A "limited hangout" is a psy-op to consume your oppositions time, energy, and resources, or to pacify them into inaction.

Attached: jewpost.jpg (600x600, 55K)

it's cyclical. 69', 79', 89', 99', 09' were all an amazing send off year that defined generations

so uh when the fuck is something important gonna happen?

friendly reminder Podesta is prepared to fake First Contact in order to escape prosecution.

He destroyed Hillary really good. She hates everyday people. Her own people!

kek

Mueller didn't clear Trump. Not one bit

lol

Except he did.
No more indictments means there is nothing to indict trump over. you lose.

If Trump doesn't give him a deal, then he deserves to be impeached and the US deserves a civil war. Saying this as a republican too.

i dunno.
the timing is funny. he gets arrest the day after Barr drops the mic about domestic spying on a presidential candidate? Maybe Assange has something they need to slam dunk this case.

This is the signal to release wikileaks file key aka the dead mans switch.

Based and antipartisan-pilled

> "The 27-year-old Rich was an employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and his murder spawned several right-wing conspiracy theories,[2] including the false claim that Rich had been involved with the leaked DNC emails in 2016, contradicted by the law enforcement branches that investigated the murder.[3][4] It was also contradicted by the July 2018 indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence agents for hacking the e-mail accounts and networks of Democratic Party officials[5] and by the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion the leaked DNC emails were part of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections."
Someone red pill me on Seth Rich.

>Mueller clears Trump
Mueller cleaned nothing. Cleaning (or indicting) wasn't the purpose of the investigation. Why the fuck you are so stupid mutts?

The absolute COPE
Next thing you'll say MIGA is 4d chess

I'd like to know too. Is there any connection to wikileaks at all or he just was working for DNC and was murdered suspiciously?

>Assange is being brought to the US to testify about where he got the Podesta emails, in public, under oath
Assange will not give up his sources, nigger. Oath or not. This is just Trump continuing to be the best goyim.

Make sure to cry in a bucket when the mueller report comes out, you can sell it all equal to the price of an ounce of gold.

Cope, the swamp won here, he is arrested, best we can hope for is the deadman switch in the next 5 days.

Walls closing in Orange man!

Attached: youloseswitzer644.png (615x587, 85K)

Did Assange release an encrypted insurance file before he was taken in?

Assange is 47. He looks like shit.

Anyone actually interested in justice would have launched a military crackdown on the day of inauguration. Trump is just another Zionist stooge and you are just another fool gobbling up the bread and cheering for the circus.

You would too if you had been stuck in one building for 7 years.

this

The shit conditions in the embassy weren't a lie, under Moreno they tried to break him as much as possible

Lets be real, he's gonna die in prison before he testifies, I wouldn't be shocked if he had a "heart attack" on the plane over.

Seth Rich is literally the one who handed over the info about the rigged DNC primary. How are you just learning this in 2019?

It’s time boys get ready

Attached: 49A00A7E-8295-406D-8588-BD493E468D7A.jpg (1125x1065, 1.07M)

>Assange is being brought to the US to testify about where he got the Podesta emails

Attached: 1111111111.png (220x229, 8K)

Because there's a lot of things going on. Some things are bound to slip by.

Why is this soi-slurping faggot buttmad about the Dutch, doesn't he have a car crash to pay off?

Like most of the people on this board

Bent out of shape BernieBro is the theory. The DNC leak proved the democratic primary was rigged against Bernie, and had other inconvenient shit, which, iirc, included proof HRC owned the DNC, Bernie never had a shot, and the primary was a farce. There was also a claim that metadata of the original files indicated the download speeds of the data was too fast for local internet, much less a transatlantic intrusion, such that the only remaining explanation was direct download from a local machine, i.e., an inside job. Something else, maybe, about Seth Rich being in charge of some organizational aspect of polling locations, and catching a nostril full of the stench of corruption, so he took the data and passed it off to Wikileaks.

The official narrative is he was shot in a robbery gone bad, despite the shots being in his back, and him still having his jewelry, phone, and wallet, etc. Some rumors he might have survived the initial shots but died while receiving medical treatment, as well that it wasn’t a robbery but a drug deal gone bad, and the family wasn’t cooperating in order to keep a lid on the drug issue. The Jow Forums position, generally, is that Seth Rich was a hero that exposed the crooked DNC, and these other explanations are simply part of the cover up and obfuscation.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>You ready for your cockmeat sandwich mr. assange?

Attached: big_1411090296_1391800042_image[1].jpg (1280x731, 108K)

agree, time for the day of the rope

Thanks.
What I find consistently astonishing is that nobody is even phased by the idea of Russians assassinating someone but as soon as you suggest US politicians engage in this tactic they flip out and think you're a crazy conspiracy theorist.

TRUST THE PLAN

Did he use Jow Forums?

>Do nothing
This "limited hangout" shit always comes from you morons, but you always forget one thing: telling us what the fuck you think we're supposed to do. You just say "ignore X person saying things, they're just trying to stop you doing other things", and then never say what those other things are.

Why? Because, like always, the things you'd suggest are illegal.

Fuck off and die in a car fire.

No, Assange is being brought to the USA so that Zion Don can prove once and for all (until he needs to prove it again) that he is not a Russian puppet, by crucifying Assange. Kushner no doubt put the idea in his head.

Isn't he Jewish? Maybe he's a manlet seething at Dutch genes.

MIGA

Attached: 1554474319894.jpg (672x371, 75K)

Yeah, we've been expecting Assange to be brought in to testify at some point for two years now. How did people think that would happen? Was Trump going to send Air Force 1 for him? This was the only way to do it. He can testify just as well as a hostile witness.
We saw this dance already with Flynn. He gets indicted on some bullshit charges, testifies, and then Mueller recommends no jail time because he cooperated. Someday when it's all over Trump will pardon him. Same deal.

they're going to lie and say he testified with info linking the Russians and Trump and before he can discredit it they'll murder him in prison

Add to the download speed angle, I defy anyone to prove to me the sole source of the claim “the Russians hacked the DNC” is NOT solely attributable to Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike allegedly came to that conclusion based on their investigation, and the FBI was never allowed to conduct their own analysis of the server because the DNC refused to turn it over. Given Crowdstrike close affiliation and association with the DNC, I find their trustworthiness to be dubious.

So, trust Crowdstrike, or don’t, but they were the singular gateway through which ALL information gleaned from the DNC server was ever shared, and everyone else was simply parroting what Crowdstrike claimed.

>Recently it has become public that the FBI had secretly sent eight agents to Iceland in 2011 in relation to the ongoing U.S. investigation of WikiLeaks. The Icelandic Minister of Interior, Ögmundur Jónasson, has confirmed this to the Icelandic press and furthermore stated that when he found out on August 25th 2011 that the aim of the visit was to interrogate an Icelandic citizen he ordered the local police to cease all co-operation with the FBI. He indicated that the FBI had left the country the day after.

>Mueller clears Trump

Um, no. Barr cleared Trump, and nobody is allowed to see what Mueller actually said.

You Jew the math.