Black user here

AMA

Attached: 1s5f5g37h26d77g13hg17.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Why do you do this to yourself?

Why are you black

Do you say axe instead of ask?

What important truth do very few people agree with you on?

Attached: 1555008065700.gif (511x512, 105K)

How do you cope with the fact that you're worse than jews?

How does it feel to be subhuman

Should I be worried that I’m only 21 and already have terrible hemorrhoids?

Do you have the proverbial BBC?

Fuck off, i am not asking you a goddamn thing,
Last time somone screenshoted a thread where i made a post and made 4k karma on reddit.
Get the fuck off my website.

Attached: 91hpNkD4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

show dick

were you kangz?

what banner should i pull on

Tell one thing you want us to know.

What do you make of the situation between whites and Jews?

Many shitskins here are bleaching themselves white, why don't you

>still one post by this id

do you hate your hair?

could you please get the fuck out of europe?

stop being black

Are you Wesley Snipes dark or more of a high yellow mulatto? I'm guessing you aren't super dark because you can operate a computer/phone and type 2.5 words and an acronym correctly.

why did you get out of africa?

Do what to myself?

I say "ask", I think "axe" is american slang.

I understand the jew thing, just don't care

you mean "sub saharan".

probably

Why are you all obsessed with black cock so much?

No, you fag.

Das rite.

Same as the situation between blacks and whites. People blaming others for their own failures

Many people shit in toilets, poo in loo. Why don't you?

Sup brotha. If you're really black remember we have to stick together through this racist cesspool. Keep your memeflag on and represent

Attached: 2000px-Fist.svg.png (2000x2843, 84K)

Who will win the league?

Nah, I like my hair. It's black women who hate their hair.

No.

No.

Pretty dark skinned.

Because I wasn't born in Africa...?

Do you watch DBZ? Who is your favorite character (Vegeta I bet)

What is 13 but also 50

Attached: whimsicott.png (300x300, 59K)

How do you feel about Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam?

>It's black women who hate their hair.
and rightfully so

actually its 4%

First question: why do you exist?
Second question: what are you doing to fix that?

What's your IQ? What's your opinion on black """""music""""" and """""culture""""?

From which country are you originating from?
I've been to many african countries (mostly former german colonies like Namibia though) and for some reason the black people there are less brainwashed about "whitey" and respectful and well educated than any black people i came across in Germany, France or the UK
In fact, many Namibians i met even spoke ill of and i quote:
>"most western african people who come to your country are either poor or criminals but usually both and we don't want them here either"
Also i found Namibians who are a former german colony to have better german skills than some Namibians i came across in Germany
I'm confused by those Experiences ever since so i'm curious from where you originate, what former european country colonized your ancestral country and what do you think about what Namibians told concerning that the most black people who come to european countries are not wanted in theirs either because of negative characteristics
That said: "Majority of black people coming to live in Europe" - not all. Especially in the UK i met a lot of black people who come from especially well off and rich families and were already well off when they came to the UK
>pic related just one of many monuments dedicated to german soldiers helping Namibians fight against the Herero Tribe which they claim were terrorized by and which German and Namibian Soldiers succesfuly defeated which apparently many Namibians are still thankful for and the reason why Namibians have such a positive view of a former colonial power

Attached: Windhoek.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Not him, but picollo is my favorite character. Vegeta second. Krillin third.
What, do black people like Vegeta often?

Based

Despite being 13 % of the population _______________________ crime

Why do black adults steal children's bikes so fucking much? I had to buy a bike at least once a month for my son because some nigger would steal it, spray paint it black, and then ride it around looking dumb as fuck. Why not steal adult bikes instead of constantly smacking your knees on the handlebars? Is it the potential for repercussions if the owner is a big enough dude to kick their ass? This has driven me insane since I moved from 8 mile and I think you're my best hope to get an answer.

Attached: XOCollo.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

You are an above average black. How did you get into the UK? College student? Do you have to pay tuition or is that free because you are diverse?

Were you raised being told that white people want the worst for you?

Feet with timestamp

Any advice on how to get a black women?

Ok, you're 2nd generation. How did your parents get into the UK?

hi 80 iq sub human

When did it become 4%

Not really. It's a shame that they fuck themselves up trying to look European

Why don't you ask your mother/sister how kids come to be?

I've never actually taken an IQ test, so I can't be sure. I have a degree in a STEM field if that helps
Depends on the type of music. Modern "rap" is terrible, but it appeals to the lowest common denominator in black "culture".

TL;DR. I come from the Caribbean, not giving specific countries. I think some blacks in western countries have been conditioned by someone to hate whites.

60% of global street shitters come from India, so I wouldn't talk.

Here it's eastern Europeans and gypsies who steal bikes. I guess it's different in the US. My guess is it's because the bikes are usually unlocked, so easy to steal.

If you don't want to look European, what the fuck are you doing in Europe? Go back to Jamaica.

Fuck you

And fuck you

Why don't you provide any proof? It's not like it's totally unbelievable but the general ambiance and seriousness of the thread would improve.

GET IN HERE: THIS FAGGOT LARP CANT EVEN CONFIRM HIMSELF

Nobody fucking cares
sage

Kys nigger no karma on reddit for you

Religion of Islam, get it right Requis

That answers my question, thanks.
How common is your view that some blacks are conditioned to hate whites in the UK in your personal view?
Also since you were born in the UK, were you parents refugees who had nothing when they came to the UK or "financially fine" or well off?
Thanks in advance

Attached: GermanNamibiaFlag.png (800x533, 50K)

>I have a degree in a STEM field
Did you get mostly free tuition? Again, you are above average. You write well and have accomplished things. You should have no problems finding a job due to unwritten diversity quotas just as you might have had easier grading by liberal teachers wanting you to advance more easily. Good for you.

Do black brits emulate USA's cancerous nigger culture, or are you guys actually civilized?

N
I
G
G
E
R

Obviously you’re a dumb nigger. You deserve to be a kike slave. Most of you do.

I was born here? Student loans are given in the UK for everyone. I don't get shit through affirmative action, and I wouldn't want to.

Foot fetishists are the worst. Fuck off.

What race are you?

3rd generation. My grandparents came here in the 1940s. Many blacks were invited after WW2 to do cleaning jobs and the like.

A Romanian calling someone subhuman. Kek

No.

Also no.

Not very, which is a shame. I genuinely believe someone wishes for blacks to care more about "racism" and "muh dick" than bettering themselves. A lot of blacks seem so view going to college as lame and going to jail as a right of passage.

I think the UK blacks are a lot less cancerous in the sense they do not have that entitled and arrogant mentality the in the way American niggers have from what I've heard. Again, I could be wrong. I wonder what OP has to say about it.

Attached: 1509068841278.jpg (308x379, 44K)

>born here
If I’m born in a stable does that meke me a horse?

Post pic of skin

Also this, with a timestamp.

I went to white schools in the 1990s-2000s before all the SJW bullshit, so doubt I was given grades for my skin colour.

Some are civilised, some should be gassed.

Blaming Jews. Nice cope.

Why are you racist?

From my own experience:
british blacks > american blacks > french blacks
Do you think that's the case? If so why?

If you really cared about black people and your race, you would move back to Africa and try and make those countries great.
The near fact that your in a white country shows that either;
>your a coward
>you hate your kind
>you think your kind is inferior
Prove me wrong and go back to Africa to help your fellow brothers

London? im willing to bet i dont live far from you. Also opinion on brexit? i am yet to meet a black person that would of voted leave in the referendum.

i wish bro. Maybe some of the black's whose ancestors have been here a while, but not the 2nd generation immigrants who everywhere now causing trouble.

Based BLACK BVLL.

Hey good to hear from a fellow Michanon!

Because US blacks are random slaves from Africa mixed with whites and lost their identity and get told they are the best by everyone, who hate whites because of those things
British blacks are the upper percentile of blacks that escaped their hell holes or mange to have money
They also do their best to become British

Why do black dudes get soooo mad when I date a black girl?

How will you prevent your sons from becoming niggers? Just raising them like a responsible father won't cut it with all the brainwashing they'll be exposed to.

Please fuck my wife

Fuck off mutt, we don't want him we're full

Do you identify as an individualist or racial collectivist? What is you opinion on reparations for African Americans in the USA? do you hate white people? Do you sympathise with Identitarians who do not wish to see the proportion of white people in historically white nation states decline drastically?

What are your hobbies black user

Well, I do not know shit, that's what I've heard, probably just bullshit.

Here you go bro :^)

Attached: 20190411_153213[1].jpg (2448x2448, 1.31M)

Then perhaps its time to get serious about the abnormally high birth rates in Sub Saharan African nations.

Attached: ohsheeeit.jpg (931x909, 251K)

Answer me this please? Are you a KANG or a muh REPARATION?

Attached: wuz-we-kangz-or-wuz-we-slavez_o_6872827.jpg (590x882, 62K)

Can we move along now?

Attached: IMG_20190411_203105.jpg (3526x2983, 1.76M)

This

Attached: my-ancestor-4-nignogs-jpg-1601802.png (500x687, 86K)

Go back to reddot

Or this

Attached: 1554998698991.jpg (667x521, 65K)

There's no evidence the Jews were ever slaves in Egypt.

ogaboga

>2 questions
1. What do you think of "professional black people" in British politics, like David Lammy and Diane Abbott?
2. How do muhammadans treat the blacks in England?
Thanks blackanon.

Attached: Booklet 10.jpg (2882x1448, 2.08M)

ogabog 2

I know, but I just want to know if user thinks his kind are KANGZ or REPARATIONS.

OK, I believe you. That's just a necessary formality, a lot of people here love LARPing as blacks and talking blacking white bitches. You're okay though, OP.

KANGZ don't need reparations as they can reclaim the pyramids and make them fly like in the prophecy of WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEIT.

Attached: well.png (772x284, 14K)

>I went to white schools in the 1990s-2000s before all the SJW bullshit
SJW B.S. was very strong in those years, it's gotten worse, but it existed then as well.

Thanks for actually responding to these questions. Some AMAs are one post wonders.

Of course, the question remains about whether or not you are actually black or a LARPing white SJW trying to break down stereotypes or doing some school project (or reddit /pol expedition). Some post a pic of the back of their hand next to a dated /pol written note, but you seem honest.

There is a very easy way to know when you go britain. Any black person with a typical british accent is usually alright, those who have the new jamaican/nigerian/british accent combo are niggers, with very little exception. I live in the blackest borough of london and i know very little of the former kind.

lol, scrolls back... sees fingers... never mind :)

Some are, some aren't. We have a lot of rich Nigerians and other first/second generation African immigrant, some of which are higher achieving than native whites. Not all groups of blacks are the same.

Sure user, what is your ideal political ideology in your opinion, (if you have one)

Hello black user im from Zimbabwe I don't frequent pol at all. Also how are you darker than me I'm full African from Zimbabwe dna tested.

I'm 90% on int

Attached: IMG_20180328_175443-756x1008.jpg (756x1008, 254K)

Attached: tfwblack.png (396x385, 62K)