Most up to date IQ scores up to April 2019. How is your country doing?

Most up to date IQ scores up to April 2019. How is your country doing?

Attached: World-IQ-map-april-19.png (1834x805, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jthompson/world-iq-82/
researchgate.net/project/Worlds-IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

table format

Attached: 2019-04-10_10-02-25.jpg (1068x576, 138K)

did everyone just get dumber in a few years?

LOL!

Israel No. 44.

Superior intellect my dick.

still kings of the subhumans
jokes aside iq is a meme measurement and that "score" is bullshit

God damn niggers and mudlimes are dumb

Not Japan
Not Hungary
Not Finland
UK did, Romania did, Ireland , Moldova also, Israel is still a ghetto. (compared to the last data I've seen, if we consider this info to be true, can't see any link).

pretty good
How's it feel fellow euro brainlets?

IQ is not a meme metric? Only an inbred negroid would say this.

Belarus 102

Attached: oTRWD3w.jpg (910x752, 357K)

>88 is the average in Chile
80% of the population here are absolute retards.

>getting iq mogged by belarussian slavnigs

Attached: Unbenaaaannt.png (624x800, 438K)

The highest IQ countries are all countries that got raped by Japan and therefore has jap genes in them, but all of them are after Japan itself of course. Japanese are the true master race.

the question mark you used there makes your statement really confusing

What's wrong with Nepal? Is 43 even functional?

>NEPAL
>43
I really hope humanity gets wiped out

Give source, you dumb fucking piece of shit.

no wonder our national iq went to shit , everyday i go outside it feels like people get dumber and dumber , or they just took a bunch of gypsies to test and called it a day

Please note if you detract hispanics and Basketball Americans not only are our obesity rates lower but our average IQ is 3rd to Japan. The more you know

I question your mental capabilities.

Could be worse

pretty good considering the fact that I'm what? 43 points up compared to the average IQ where I live.
True but we need more shit posters like the Aussies in here to dumb down the intellectual discussions to see the might of the Emu nation.

1. it's only the ashkenazi jews that are one standard deviation to the right 2. arabs! these subhumans even fuck up the other subhumans

Ashkenazis are the elites, they use negroid Jews for manual labor just like we do in the US

>nepal (43)
how is that even possible... ?

these ppl are not human

iq is indeed a meme measurement despite what you think

If we got rid of the gypo's we'd spike up like 10 points.
I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

>Canada is greener than America due to Chink invaders displacing European Canadians

Attached: d5b.jpg (502x568, 215K)

It sure predicts success well, though.

So the arabs in Israel are so retarded, they pull the jews Down below Sverige, even though their average is 130

Nope. Then you dont know how they make the IQ tests.

I thought Italian midgets were supposed to be high IQ compared to Northern barbarian monkeys?

>iq is bullshit

HAHAHAHA
says the shitskin, theres a reason your kind always lose against israel

This is accurate, my grandmother fucked an Arab and I’m only 5’8. I have a huge dick although, so I’ve got that going for me which is good

wow rich countries with better, more intensive education systems fare better in IQ tests. What a fucking surprise.

no it doesn't, iraq has an iq average only 3 points lower than isreal, and way higher than rest of (the very successful) middle east

Post a picture of your brown hairy fingers you gypsie jew

BELARUS? RICH? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>nigger is crying

Are we Indians really this retarded??? We got asat space weapons and icbms and shits but we still majorly just retards??? :(

If you discounted the dumber half of our population we'd be #1 senpai

>
>believing in maps without meticulously and impartially studying methodology of the experiment
You are dumb low-IQ monkey pieces of shit who believe a map without even looking into the nitty gritty details. I hope you all die in excruciating pain, coughing up blood and this entire dream of a world dissolves. My only regret is I cannot be there to crush your skulls with your final gasps.

Wow. Countries with higher IQ people fare better on all parameters. Correlation versus cause you fucking mongrel.

wow smart countries prosper

>this

I’ve been to Iraq, you people are dumber than Canadians. Fuck more dogs too

>coughing up blood and this entire dream of a world dissolves
coughing up blood as this entire dream of a world dissolves*

>cambodia
>100
sounds like a legit list!

Your two greatest exports are can drivers and entry level programmers; at least Jews are fun to party with but both of you subhumans tip the same at reataraunts

How is Nepal so bad? Holy shit

its the government niggerbraining your people , indians used to have a higher national average iq

>Nope. Then you dont know how they make the IQ tests.
i do and have taken them several time while applying to elite schools and colleges
>says the shitskin,
ad hominem
> theres a reason your kind always lose against israel
certainly not iq since they only have 3 points on us lmao
it's probably because we never had a serious war with Israel and most of our engagement included small expeditionary forces

...well you’re mostly Asian so seems accurate

>belarus 102
>czechia 95
should be the other way round

No. It's the IQ of a Shiba Inu or something. Seems like a bullshit list for the most part.

Attached: d688684c-a38a-4f1b-bd65-f0029da722fe.jpg (730x936, 88K)

Romanians 79 IQ, you dumb nigga.

Ain't going to post a part of my body to please your weird and grotesque fetish, you degenerate fuck.

Yea that would leave a sample size of 20 million.

Argentinian mutt, you can't even read a table.

uralic pride!

What the fuck is wrong with Central America?

shit tier bait

I see UK has slipped an IQ point from all the niggers we imported.

You are all the low-IQ retarded idiots. You look at the design of the experiment, meticulously study how it was done, and then look at the way the stats were done. You see if there are any significant flaws in its design. It's called being impartial. You cannot tell based on the way "data looks" whether it is true or false. You are the real low-IQ imbeciles.

You are fatter, poorer, and less white than us; Rajah Chang

Shut up, faggot. It's a bullshit list.

I live in India and I've been to Nepal. I can confirm that people don't act like apes here. Nepalis have part east Asian ancestry too.

Only one with sub 50 IQ is the creator of this project. He's retarded and untrustworthy.

Attached: world IQ.png (1446x650, 47K)

Shouldn't mongolia be a little higher?

Reported to the THOT Police

It does only measure one's pattern recognition ability. It's a practical assessment, but definitely not absolute.

also how the fuck is germany still at 101 with all the inbred backwater village turks, moroccans and arabs we imported

That's not true. Where does this stereotype even comes from. I know 15-20 people who emigrated to Western countries and none of them is driving cabs there. Are they lying to me about their jobs??

Dang it. How are they doing it

Ashkenazi are 110-115 if we go by the previous 'study', not 130.

>India
>76 IQ
>Ranks 112 out of 148
Superpower by 2020 confirmed

Attached: jgb3lmrukn601.png (7672x5072, 1.48M)

You're the real dumbass faggot. You don't know how to approach peer-reviewed journal articles impartially. You have to look at the design of the experiment, see how variables controlled, where the data was collected and whether it can be reflective of whole populations, and more. There is a lot of nuance here you cannot learn just by looking at data, and you have to look at nitty-gritty details of the design of the experiment in the peer-reviewed journal article. I am so angry at you plebs. I wish I could just kill you and dump your body somewhere, no joke.

I spent a big portion of my life on research.

They were too busy raping girls to take the test

You can't un-racemix

>the morons coming from Latin America have IQs ower than sub saharan africa
theres no way this is real

Attached: 5982935.jpg (600x630, 22K)

They're still pretty rural, lots of herders seems like a chill place

It's fake you dumb mutt.

>96
>31st place
jesus christ I'm 150

Which came first, the intelligence, the wealth, or the education?

breddy gud fren, breddy gud

Heh... Fucking nerd.

Enlighten us then. OP never posted a source.

So this creature is your source.

Attached: David_Becker11.jpg (128x128, 5K)

>World-IQ-map-april-19
>but these are probably the very best estimates
Garbage
unz.com/jthompson/world-iq-82/

It's hilarious really. By accepting this metric as truth, you are accepting that asians are objectively more intelligent than your people. How typical of nords to be such cucks.

Holy shit Central America, did someone drop you all collectively on your head?

>. I know 15-20 people who emigrated to Western countries and none of them is driving cabs there. Are they lying to me about their jobs??
Did they also tell you they see white bobs and vagene every weekend?

Attached: 1549491480440.jpg (565x425, 150K)

It's not peer reviewed you waste of oxygen.

researchgate.net/project/Worlds-IQ

Give us the source you fucking shitlord.

Don't just post images without linking to where you got them. Fucking brainlets talking about IQ.

Attached: 1512614562000.png (645x614, 83K)

Enmigration should be iq test based. I'll have a better chance. At this time, my only future is to continue suffering in this shit hole. :(((

>fucking nerd
Low IQ piece of shit. As Gurdjieff would say you are asleep, so I would gladly send you to hell if I could get away with it. I am sick and tired of you fucking imbeciles sharing maps without sourcing them. I want to impartially look into the goddamn methodologies and see if there are any issues.
THAT IS WHY I KEEP ASKING FOR A SOURCE.

You fucking idiots just share graphs and maps without ever bothering to look into the source. THIS IS THE MOST LOW IQ THING ANYONE CAN EVER DO.

In fact, I would argue you are the low IQ ones. Holy shit, how much do I desire to crush your skulls.

>china, 4th place
definitely legit that one

Attached: masterchefchina.jpg (634x629, 58K)

India's IQ is in reality lower than OP's map, so why are you seething?

Attached: Nordic race map.jpg (1300x1062, 341K)

This your first day here?

This map is 100% fake.

You have no business talking to me. Your IQ is 2 digits, mine 3.

>It's fake
Topkek. You're all basically functional idiots in real life

Attached: 1538980974393.jpg (352x530, 56K)