Why do some girls wear short or 'revealing' clothes?

Why do some girls wear short or 'revealing' clothes?

Attached: 1559086870388.jpg (788x1024, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it makes them feel good

Like in public?

If you're young and hot that won't last forever, and enjoying the attention is my guess. I don't wear it myself but I enjoy dressing well, enjoying my body as it is now, but I used to hate the attention from men when I was still a child and covered up a lot, and have been trying to be confident in my feminine figure. Everyone has their own experiences.

Why do you care?

I have this same question. Women here walk around with these tight pants that show off their asses and sometimes their vaginas are outlined and no one says anything... like imagine if men tried to get away with that? I dont get how people can possibly let their daughters dress like complete sluts

So that people find them attractive. Same reason a lot of guys work out.

>WOW I CAN SEE HER ASS, THE TOTAL SLUT!
you have to go back to 1876

>puts sex organs on display
>is surprised when people sexualize them

Stop being so vulgar slut.

triggered skankwad is mad she got found out

??? what? they're well aware they're showing it
lol at buttcheeks = sex organs
way to out yourself as an incel, buddy

>ass
>sex organ

hun, the ass muscles are essential to protect the delicate muscles in the hips and back, the spine, stabilize walking upright, and cover your pooper hole. they aren't sexual.

>imagine getting mad at seeing asses in public
ooof

>projection fallacy (no one is mad)
>deflection, still hasn't given a reason for

stay in school slut

i think they should cover their faces with cloth personally, and wear the same outfit that doesn't show the curves of their body.

it's 2019 and im outraged that they are allowed to provoke men like this on a daily basis

>"stop liking what i dislike!"
>"n-no one is mad!"
>still using logical fallacies
no wonder you're involuntarily celibate lmao

>her body her choice!
>its not slutty its comfortable! maybe she's going to a yoga class!
>take women seriously in society!!

Attached: 096CF950-76B6-4001-9B74-BFD8F90D0A61.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>hasty generalization
>begging the claim
>ad hominem
>assuming the behavior of user and insulting them over it

I took psych 101 too!!! high five

ok kiddo whatever you say ;)

Attached: your-memes-are-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-i-really-showed-them.jpg (400x400, 108K)

it's ok, you'll trash all of your opinions about women the minute one of them finally pays attention to you ;)

I'm gay honey and trust me, the ass is a sex organ

Why shouldn't they?

>thinking ass is a sex organ
fucking degenerate

Nope it really isn't. Be attracted to it doesn't make it a sexual organ, it isn't sexual for ine and it isn't an irgan for another. If we decided, what is attractive in your particular culture and feeling, is a sex organ well, then we should be covering our ears and hiding our tongues like some cultures cover their hair.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttocks

Be careful, there's some physiology pictures of asses there and I wouldn't want you to get turned on.

and he will likely go back to hating women again when some attention-starved skank winds up cheating on him or pulling some obnoxious behavior sluts typically do, then he will be back to square one and he (not you) will be vindicated.

lol actually kinda true
his mistake tho

>i-incel freak!
>probably never been with a woman!
>so angry hahahahahahah

Attached: image.png (727x560, 158K)

>different poster!
>just thought it was funny!

Attached: e30.jpg (400x300, 58K)

rent free :)

I know this place is a containment board but damn mods really don’t give a fuck about this place

I felt a brief urge to troll this thread but I guess the discord trannies swooped in earlier

I'm 99 percent sure there are no mods here.

Because we're all young once. Men and women are both pressured to look really good, and women are bombarded all the time with makeup ads, clothing ads, etc. They also know that older guys go for young women all the time, but the reverse is not so normalized. Add in a bunch of other factors and it all results in women wanting to live it up and show off while they're young and desirable.

Attached: Reek.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Nah, not OP but that's simply untrue. There are just two types of women, those worth dating/marrying and those who aren't (human garbage). You can argue against this all you want but it stands that sluts have less options and as a result their future will be less bright.
The fact you think OP will discard his opinions the moment he meets a woman interested in him is
1) projection
2) assuming he has the same low standards as you (also projection)

Slutbags need to accept their journey in society goes from getting fucked to saving cat food coupons

To go further, and men enable this behavior. Look at the absolute myriad of Instagram models (and "models") who are between 15 and 21. Fucking MYRIADS, and the comments are always men in their late 20s.

Yes his mistake to trust a whore, couldn't agree any more.

All that attention makes them feel good.
I don't respect women like that, mostly because it's vulgar, but also it takes no effort, at least not like a body of a man/woman who's physically Fit.

Some clothes choices are simply lascivious, highly doubt people dress like that just for themselves, unless they simply don't have respect for themselves or their only good quality it's their body.

>The fact you think OP will discard his opinions the moment he meets a woman interested in him
literally happens everyday lol
precisely, if you can't identify a promiscuous woman from a reserved one you deserve all of the misery, simple as

For attention, to attract high value men, to show off/look good in front of other women.

I remember there being a dress code controversy when I was in HS. Girls insisted they wanted to wear tank tops that reveal insane amounts of cleavage so they felt comfortable when it's hot. I always wondered why when men get hot they just wear a t-shirt and shorts, but when women get hot they dress in very revealing clothes for 'comfort' lol

Well with women as much as we enjoy their tits, we also enjoy the thighs, ass, hips, etc. so they flaunt that stuff with tight jeans, shorts, skirts, etc. The stuff women find sexy in men are shoulders, arms, abs, etc. and we can definitely get away with wearing tight jumpers, shirts, vests that show the arms, etc.

/thread

Agreed on both. Men need to stop tolerating whores if they want women to be "pure" again. No amount of whining will make them turn into perfect housewives (meanwhile, that whining is supplemented with constant orbiting and pedestalizing).
God you incels are disgusting and deserve not to know your partner's bodycount.

The thread was already over here.

Not here
or there
Let it die

Some people's body temperatures run hot. Thus, revealing clothing is more comfortable. source: My mother complaining about heat constantly and dressing accordingly

>women wanting to live it up and show off while they're young and desirable.
>If you're young and hot that won't last forever, and enjoying the attention is my guess
>here, not here

Attached: 1354159958857.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

that's called menopause and vitamin D(ick) deficiency, buddy

Kek

Because they'te trying to get laid.

for understand

They like the attention. That's fine. I think the real problem is that a good portion of them use it as a reason to get offended when they actually get that attention. And yes, half your titty meat is hanging out and your pants are vacuum sealed on for attention, not for comfort.

I live in tropical weather

Attached: 1547246143838.png (290x291, 96K)

Because it's the only thing they have to offer.

you clearly don't know the pleasures of nobra+yogapants
max comfy