This will to go viral, grab some popcorn and enjoy the rage

This will to go viral, grab some popcorn and enjoy the rage.

Attached: 57019468_319719705356991_2215757320015577088_n.jpg (678x960, 100K)

i like this. I dated a Mexican girl in college. The dirty little (not-so) secret is that all brown girls wish they had lighter skin.

2nd panel = "My healing powers have finally developed completely, I can cure you of your disease"

Sweet now she can find someone better than a fat ugly jew kid.

/sug/ autist here
show's on hiatus, only mega autists are left, and none of them would even flinch about this
Hell, keep this out of the general unless you want someone to write greentext fanfics about it.
It's been hard on them, don't push them over the edge too hard, thank you.
based
redpilled

Attached: 1554779904743.jpg (1124x1128, 176K)

Attached: Steven Universe fandom.gif (400x308, 650K)

she looked better before

Attached: 1553542113681.jpg (500x624, 72K)

Ehh that's a stretch.

you just seriously fagged up this already incredibly faggy thread

Thanks, I try

Attached: 1554779981129.png (600x800, 121K)

Can confirm. Dated a Filipino girl for a few years when I was younger and she told me that dark skin is seen as less desirable compared to lighter skin in the Philippians. Also when she told me that when she was young she had bought special Korean soap that's supposed to make skin lighter.

can confirm. used to fuck a girl who was almost suicidal because she had brown nipples instead of pink ones

Mamma Blue

Argentina won't be white but you have the soul of white people.

basado y matepildoreado.

is the show still good? I cannot keep going after the first appearance of the Gem planet. It was just too much for me.

Attached: F9C70A23-F07E-4CAE-8132-7BEAC972ABDE.jpg (700x362, 29K)

My Inner Kantian vs. My Inner Consequentialist

so what youre saying is, argentina can be white now?

He turned his gf into a human? Whats bad about that?

>is the show still good?
>still
are you ok? You don't seem well

Attached: 1550425722363.png (1072x1024, 308K)

Maybe he didn't know it was a show made by a jew and a gay nigger

thanks, into the trash bin it goes then

So there's still hope.

/sug/ user here. This is funny as fuck. Hopefully Tumblr sees it and has a fit.

It's been there for almost a year and half now
literally
that's not the reason why the show has never been good. Hell, OK K.O. had some sort of talent poured into it somewhere if you look close enough, but SU never EVER had a single good thing from start to finish. Not a good step was taking on this entire path to self-indulgence and deprecation of the martyr archetype of the hero, selfless sacrifice turned into egotistical reflection of one's desire onto another, the underlying motives of higher morality gradually painted anew as childish caprices episode by episode, and the ending of this whole shitshow of an arc reduced to grief over the loss of someone you treated like shit, and the motives for THE ENTIRE CONFLICT OF THE SERIES *GONE*

It is, by far and large, the worst decomposition of the classics

>It's been there for almost a year and half now
I was having hope

not sure, but wasn't a raid b/ did on tumblr spamming white connie?

Kek

You're thinking of the show, I'm actually talking about the general when saying it's been in the trash
and I'm literal about the "literally" thing. If you don't understand, that's fine.
as for the show, form your own opinion. I think it's shit, for reasons listed in my last post

jaja se regalo

first time feeling bad for getting the joke

I have seen numerous white Stevey U edits and not one of them has been noticed by anybody but Jow Forums. Nobody gives a shit about obvious trolls

nigger universe

now THAT's what I'm talking about
>nobody gives a shit about steven universe
finally reached the right conclusion, welcome aboard.

Attached: tumblr_ouqgklNnjy1wys5eao1_raw.png (3000x4000, 99K)

Oh god my ex was awful about this. She was very light skinned but obviously Latina and she always went on about "I hate white supremacy and racism but I have nice skin" and "I'm pretty sure my ancestors are mostly Spanish which is why I'm white". She was actually a pretty good gf despite being a hypocritical sjw.

>I think it's shit, for reasons listed in my last post
thanks, that's just made realize that the trash bin is not big enough.

I never lurked the generals, thought.