Only one choice

>You are stuck in the nigger zombie apocalypse and you fight for your survival as they have found your hiding spot .You run to save your ass from blackening and accidentally fall into a sewer.There you find two women.
>One is a qt trad virgin redhead and she wants you to follow her to take a boat and escape to an isolated island together.
>The other one is a blonde stacy that has had relationships before and she wants you to follow her to her dead daddy's mansion where lil jamal waits ,but if you follow her you get to be safe from thezombie nigger hordes and her dead daddy's guns to shoot them.
Choose one.

Attached: 8a3858c2b16b8075d47040d3733350eb.jpg (500x625, 43K)

the blonde obviously since I am blonde

I kill the women one at a time and eat their flesh.

>implying I wouldn't take them both wherever the fuck I wanted.
Lel, you're a dumb nigger.

Attached: 1554568132979.jpg (960x932, 64K)

Obviously this /thread

kidnap stacy and rob her house with red, then breed them both on my island, so that there is enough genetic diversity for future gens and we don't have a bunch of inbred retards.

Find out where Stacy lives, kill Stacy, Kill Nigger boyfriend, take guns, flee to island with qt

>implying I dont have my own gun

Nigga you better bet I'm going with the redhead.

It seems I've gone in a circle.

Attached: 1502229838270.jpg (600x616, 52K)

Question, does the boat have a mattress?

Attached: Do you have the time.jpg (376x373, 39K)

both a sucky choices. You go to the island but you probably have no survival skills so you both starve.
You go the mansion you'll probably run out of ammo

The obvious choice is to use the gun to kill jamal, kill the dad, take the blonde hostage, meet the redhead QT and escape to her island WITH all the guns and the blonde baby-maker.
Obviously.

Attached: Diversity - No Thanks.jpg (502x1576, 210K)

this
marriage laws no longer exist, take both of them as concubines

Attached: millions of Concubines.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

>You go to the island but you probably have no survival skills so you both starve.

In situations like these your first order of business is trying to get through the day, then the week, then a month or two. After that you stop surviving and start thriving. Getting away from the Zigger apocalypse is first order of business. I'd rather die starving on a island, after eating the red head, than getting the Hot Carl from a shrewdness of ziggers.

Attached: 1554245401371.jpg (576x844, 73K)

M-M-M-MILK!

>from a shrewdness of ziggers
Shrewdness is the collective noun for ziggers?

Ziggers don't need to breathe, fuckheads. An island isn't going to help you.

>No negress choice
Fuck off

Take qt with stacy, shoot jamal. It apocalypse time, shooting and looting is what people do.

This, why the fuck wouldn't you just take them both.

>posts Jow Forums-tier shit on Jow Forums

Buddy look, this is an 18+ board.

However if you actually ARE over the age of 18 you should be embarrassed at how juvenile and immature you are.

Attached: .......jpg (636x752, 101K)

They can't swim either, doy

Attached: Trad.jpg (499x750, 40K)

They don't need to, they can crawl.

>redhead
>trad
sure thing. i take stacey. atleast she's not a liar

Kill the blonde. Race-mixers go2hell. Then safe the redhead waifu

>take qt and stacy to lil jamal
>take guns and kill zombies
>kill lil jamal "by accident"
>take guns, qt and stacy back to boat and escape
>fuck 'em both at gunpoint

pic sauce?

It's Crusader Kings 2 mate. Really good game but very time consuming.

Eat a dick you Jason blaha looking faggot.

best post

>flag
spic behavior checks out

Take them both to the island and re start the human race obviously. Would be hard to do with just 1

Kill the women
The redhead is larping and the blonde while honest to her femoid nature is honest to her femoid nature

> so that there is enough genetic diversity for future gens and we don't have a bunch of inbred retards.
Oy vey, anti-semite!

You wouldn't at least stick your dick in their still warm corpses?

I mean it's not necrophilia if they're not cold yet.

This is easy. Go with the blonde. Grab daddy’s guns. Shoot father for raising a mud shark, shot the niglet and then shoot the blonde. Go back and get the redhead. Live happily ever after. The end.

The blonde. Redheads are crazy. But id probably take both since its either that or death by niggers. Blondie might prefer nigger dick but not nigger debt or violence.

She will of course be lower in he harem. The kids will have to be evaluated over time.

Obvious choice is kill Blonde and take Redhead. Problem is your grandkids will be inbred and within a few more generations everyone will be horribly malformed and sterile. Even with two women you have a dangerously small gene pool. Realistically you have to take Jamal as well, no matter how much you hate niggers.

Attached: Immortan-Joe-Wants-You.jpg (500x500, 127K)

>following a woman
methinks this is how the fucking POC-alypse got started in the first place.
I'll go my own way, thanks. your digits confirm it.

Attached: 01145a65f4740c75e64259989fa69c2a.497x280x19.gif (497x280, 1.23M)