Best revenge for a girlfriend who's seeing her ex behind your back?

Best revenge for a girlfriend who's seeing her ex behind your back?

Attached: bananasuit.jpg (385x385, 8K)

cut her out of your life without warning and never speak to her again

Then when she blows your phone up asking why you're ignoring her, tell her to as "ex-user."

ghost

That's what I want to do, but it hurts, anons. What can I do about this?

>That's what I want to do, but it hurts, anons. What can I do about this?

You asked how to get revenge. If you can't ghost her, which is pretty minor, you don't have the stomach for much else. Just tell her you know and that is not fixable, you're done.

You might want to work on your self esteem, either with a book or a therapist. She is probably attached to you in an unhealthy way and will natural try to use you as an emotional tampon if you dump her while keeping communication open

Basically, decide if you want revenge or not, but dear God watch out for people like her. She's capable of great evil and should be removed from your life entirely

Put a banana in her the next time you have sex and then exit the door

I like to think I have great self-esteem, but being in a relationship culled that slightly and I want to keep her around for sex and the companionship, but goddamn this is fucking hard. Where do I start? I'm thinking of seeing other girls behind her back as well just so the pain eases off a bit.

Depends, is she seeing her ex too often? You should talk to her about it, don't do the revenge thing OP be mature about it.

Nothing hurts a woman like not being spoken to. Ignoring and moving on is the best. No drama. Just STFU and move on.
STFU and move on.
Start dating immediately. Today. Tonight.

I know I'm talking out of my ass since I've never had a girlfriend but I don't see why it would hurt. She cheated on you, she's trash and doesn't like you. You don't care about some random person that has never done anything to you, why would you care about someone that did this to you then?

Have sex with her

Attached: aisha-clan-clan.gif (500x375, 992K)

At the start of our relationship she told me it was fine if I wanted to see my other exes as well, I told her I didn't want to do that out of respect for her and I don't want her doing that either.

FF 2-3 months later I realize they met up with each other as well as with other friends (or so she says) without telling me about it because she told me I'd be mad or won't allow her(I definitely will)

She did ask me about it a month ago if it was okay with me, at first I told her fine, but then I realized that's not what I really wanted no matter how much I trusted her and she does this. I broke up with her because of that but got on back with her because I'm retarded. They see each other at the church she attends at, maybe for an hour or so, I trust she wouldn't do anything stupid really, but I don't like it. What can I do to be mature about this situation really?

Time is the best medicine for shit like this. It's a waiting game for sure.

We do, like two days per week and it's pretty fun except for the bullshit she does

Getting attached to someone you really care for and have fun for a good period of time and realizing all of it is going to be gone the next day is a painful experience unless you never really cared for her

My classes are starting next month so I think it'd be even more painful to break up with her during the times when I'm doing nothing but play vidya and stay home, maybe the occasional hang out with friends as well but I am going to be lonely so I want to give it a good thinking.

.......you could've done that from the get go. You're only delaying something that looks enevidable

I know it hurts but you need to leave. She doesn’t sound over him and is basically just taking advantage of you

I think breaking up is inevitable in every relationship when you're in your 20s, so I guess I'm making up a reason just so this would last longer? I'm an idiot. Is there any way I can fix this? By talking to her?

>I want to keep her around for sex and the companionship, but goddamn this is fucking hard. Where do I start? I'm thinking of seeing other girls behind her back as well just so the pain eases off a bit

Dude, you have self esteem issues. They're more complex than just finding yourself attractive or whatever. The very idea of giving a woman who cheated on you any amount of your time is a big sign... Get your shit checked out

Okay, where do you suggest I start with this then?

>it hurts
One does not tolerate pain without first suffering by it