I hate my life

Just found out my ex had sex with someone while she was dating me, I feel like shit and want to die as quickly as possible

I need some advice how to move on from her because I'm still in love with her even tho it's been 11 moths and she did a lot of bad things to me but I can't help but still be in love with her

I really want to move on

Attached: 2real4me.png (500x498, 396K)

People are fucking shitty. You won't be able to just move on and forget about it over night. It will hurt. It will take time to heal. But in the end you will come out stronger and on top. Be strong user, god speed.

I've been trying to move on but other girls just use me for my looks and abuse the kindness I give out, It's been 11 months now and I can't help it I reall y need to find a way to move on

This happened to me when I was 21. I was engaged and found out she fucked two guys. The way I confronted her is a story for another time.

That said, had I stayed with her I wouldn’t be leading the great life I am now. I’d be stuck in my home town with a dead end job.

Now - $200K/yr job, beautiful spouse, two daughters, travelled the world, etc. It certainly sucked at the time and I thought life was over, but it went on and I used the experience to better myself. Currently smoking a $30 cigar, drinking bourbon, and watching the lake while talking to my 5 year old.

I only have 3 years to live because of my last suicide attempt

Story

This right here OP. It took me a long time to get over my ex wife after she cheated and was a general gigacunt. You know what though? My wife now is great, I've got a nice house, not hurting for money, life is good. My ex wife? She lives in a fucking van. What goes around comes around.

Attached: 4E39DB37-8ADD-4E6F-8B30-F4D10ECB73A3.jpg (883x1024, 111K)

Cast off these feelings and climb the mountain of self improvement. Vast riches await those who can commit to the slow routine of the climb. True peace lies there. It will be difficult but at the end of your journey you will know love, true love, which is self love.

I have decided to attempt suicide by overdosing on my medicine once I got scot free but the second time I damaged my stomach so the doctors said over time my stomach will erode and I have a great chance of dying

I'm very happy to hear that, honestly I hope for the same thing but since I have short spam to live I hope I can make something great

Even more reason to not waste time with shit people. You have a free pass to live for this moment. Take advantage

thank you for the advice, I'm grateful

I wish you the best

I dont directly relate, user, but my ex hooked up with my best friend a couple days after we broke up, and when I gave her another chance, she still went around guy to guy, dating them for a short period and then coming back to me. I'm still very much in love with her, and it pains me being in this limbo state right now.

It's very painful, and it will hurt. Such is the nature of the human heart. But your life isn't over. Theres so much more to it then this one girl. She's a piece of shit, and I'm so sorry. Tell yourself that you deserve better, that you will find someone whos so crazy about you, your ex will be an afterthought. Be strong, it'll be okay.

Facing the same issue myself.

WTF HERESY IS THAT SHIT

>Currently smoking a $30 cigar, drinking bourbon, and watching the lake while talking to my 5 year old.
Don't forget Jow Forums. You're also on Jow Forums as well

Attached: 59.gif (499x368, 485K)

I like it here. Reminds me of where I come from

larp

Impossible to believe someone on here is successful, huh? That’s alright

no one successful would be on a weabing fourm

>11 moths
Get some cedar chips.

Seriously though, chill the fuck out. She just really likes dick. Why would you want to die because she's compulsive about cock? Some people can't get through dinner without two glasses of wine. She can't make it through the week without two schlongs. Sad, but that's just how she is. Unfortunately you were only born with one penis.

I’ve seen people post their time-stamped multi-million bank account balances on here. For the thousands of us who grew up on this website, statistically some are going to do well in life. Don’t be so bitter, my man

I wanna know, I hate cheating roasties with a burning passion please

Alright, I can’t remember all the details, but I’ll do my best
>Engaged to beautiful, petite dark haired beauty after dating for a few years
>Living together while working nights and going to community college during the day
>Thought everything was great. Great sex, doting, very nurturing
>Catch a message on her phone that seemed a little weird
>Go home during lunch break one night and she’s not home
>Talk to some friends and find out she’s seeing some other guy who is not aware she is engaged
>Talk to the guy - he lives literally right behind where I work (small town)
>Lay a trap
>Fuck her one last time on my day off and tell her I have a surprise for her
>Drive her towards where he lives
>Tell her I need to stop by work because I forgot something
>Drive past to his driveway
>She tries to jump out of my still moving car - terrified
>Both he and his friend are waiting out front
>Confront her and she breaks down
>Take turns telling her she was a filthy whore with no morals
>She then states she was raped by another guy a few weeks ago and it’s because of that she acted out.
>Called her a lying whore and got in my car
>Drove away while he walked inside, leaving her stranded
>Threw her shit in the back yard since my name was on everything

It was certainly immature on my part, but I was devastated. Turns out she was “dating” him and had a full relationship with him on the side while I was working and going to school.

She was really hot so the other guy took her back and they dated for a few years. He eventually showed up at my place asking for my help because she was cheating on him. I told him he should’ve learned his lesson and closed the door. I think they’re still together, but I’ve left the state and don’t keep tabs on her. Fucking sluts, man

Why do you all overreact to cheating? I've done it one night and would never do it again.
In the grant scheme of things it's literally a minor footnote

Thirty seven goddamn years to stick my dick into someone and I'm gonna get flesh eating gonorrhea for it? No thanks. Monogamy or bust.

Let the hate flow through you and channel it into disgust for her.

Once you HATE her it will be easier to love on

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)