Is it easy to spot Turks in a crowd in Germany?

Is it easy to spot Turks in a crowd in Germany?

Attached: 8743d-turkmany.jpg (476x320, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Şebnem_Schaefer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Is it easy to spot a turd on your dining room rug?

Yes, theyre ugly inbred looking subhumans, which are easy to spot like kikes 1939.

olive skin, black hair, large nose, thick eyebrows. your average Middle Eastern brownie

Is it easy to spot Mexicans in the Midwest?

yes

Sounds like they look like jews too.

yes

Bow down to your master whiteboi

Based brethren

kill yourself anti semitic troll

Honestly if this guy wasn’t holding a Turkish flag I’d think he’s just another kraut.

Attached: DD689B55-9425-49DA-B232-DED4C015841B.jpg (860x320, 52K)

Turkic western turks arent as subhuman as the german turk scum.

LOL americans

I thought you 'people' were banned.

That's because you're a dumb american.

Can you show me an example of exactly what to look for that sets him apart? Because I’m not seeing anything.

Then tell me how he looks different genius.

LOL

Do you have autistic face blindness? This is elementary, aside from the shitskin.

How is that a shitskin? Seriously? If he were here no one for a second would think he’s anything but white.

He is a balkanoid towelhead and a roach nationalist. Fuck him.

Just look at the German left and compare eyes, nose, lips ect. The difference is very obvious

That ugly fucking big nosed monkey? Pff... If you live in Europe you know, because we're ethnic Germans, Dutch, Poles etc. In the US you're all mutts that can look very strange because of mixing, so I understand.

That's some next level muttery, my costal city friend

LOL

You are trolling, or autistic.

Why am I still laughing at this bait, I guess because you chose the most retarded looking turk to make this claim with...

Is he famous?

I am? The only difference I see is his eyes are a little more sunken. Plenty of Europeans have that nose.

He honestly looks European to me. Maybe a weird looking Euromutt, but still definitely “white.”

Seriously though, do you have autism? I'm not asking this rhetorically, autistic people have trouble distinguishing faces.

He honestly looks pretty white. If you don’t look like a black, Asian, or pajeet in America then you’re white or white-ish. That’s pretty much how it is. Latinos are off-white.

All of them. There are no Germans anymore

You probably live somewhere near a large Hispanic population, probably near New York, and think anyone with skin lighter than a paper bag is white. Go mingle with mestizos and compliment each other on how white you all are

No. Look at his darker skin, look at his little distance between the eyes. Its a balkanoid mutt.

The Japanese have the lightest skin among east Asians. Does that make them white?

You haven't answered my question so I'm going to assume you have a form of autism. He looks brown. White people look like this

Attached: 1554863450761.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

Oh shut up. They're roaches just the same. White my ass.

Why don't your women respect you ?

'your' women loathe you, sandnigger.

Average roachlet.

Attached: images.jpg (129x97, 3K)

Yeah, I’d consider a lot of Hispanics white. Not all of them, but many of them.

His skin doesn’t look dark to me at all?

In a way, yeah. But you can still tell they’re Asian, whereas here I couldn't tell the guy is Turkish.

You are autistic if you don’t think there are whites with his skin color.

That’s really, really small, but yeah, looks like a pajeet. The other guy looks white though and everyone is trying to tell me he’s not.

Real Germans look like pic related. Honestly, how many modern Germans look like that?

Attached: german.jpg (736x1076, 91K)

LOL baitposting

Not always

Attached: 696full-jennifer-sebnem-schaefer.jpg (696x900, 94K)

People ITT will tell you she’s not white.

White is ethnicity, not just skin color. It's shorthand for being of European stock. Just because some Pacos have more euro admixture and have lighter skin doesn't mean they are white. I feel like I'm talk to an aspie who can't grasp these concepts

I shit you not. Every turk we had in school (and there were many of them) looked like this disgusting sack of shit or worse. Absolute subhumans.

Today we are fatter :D

That sounds like a lot of Italians and Greeks, though. How do you tell them apart?

Kek ,we keep them in check.
You let your sister and daughter duck outside of wedlock .you shame you virgins.I mean how much of a cultural cuck do have to to set that as a social norm?
10 morrocans were born in the Netherlands while I wrote this reply.

Obviously from the Balkans
the ottomans stole many white people back then

Another typical subhuman.

Attached: images(2).jpg (129x97, 3K)

Everyone is fatter today

She looks German as fuck. Her dad totally dominated her mom's genes, whatever they may be.

You dont. I see many of them cuck their fathers, everyone who looks a little bit like aryan hero chad can have muslim sluts in this country.

>not white

Attached: F40D5B97-682F-44AA-8A4D-6D35EE6B3C23.jpg (884x884, 77K)

Do people actually believe that they stole white people (women)...and proceeded to let them breed with more white people so that those pure white bloodlines would exist today?

>German Father and Roach Mother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Şebnem_Schaefer

>we keep them in check.
Your subhuman religion 'keeps them in check', retard. They don't want to live like that and they all hate you.

Its true. Janitschars did it.

Yeah I got that by reading the filename and she looks weird.

They actually did. They also liked to abduct Circassians. One Mamluk sultan was a Circassian who was abducted as a child and he spent his entire reign trying to find his family and never did.

Attached: 1536163408654.jpg (1142x960, 171K)

So how rare was it that they actually bred their white captives?

She got a Moon Face...

I dunno. I heard they had a big slave trade in the 18th century. Some (((people))) may profited.

Yes... And dark roach eyes

yes easily
they are the crowd

Not in Bavaria

Lad, I am from bavaria. Even there.

yes. there a (very) few white turks but most of them are swarthy brown skinned, black haired sandnigs

Non virgins have 0 value user ,when will you guys ever get that.we don't consider. They become cumdumpsters like the rest.valuable arab girls exclusively want arab men, because we know how how to raise a strong decent family.Aryan dudes are drunks and niggers simply aren't human.

Stop letting your women have sex outside of wedlock.
All I an saying

Muslims are very often degenerate and wank to fatty fetish or other absolute disgusting stuff. Its human nature. We both have groups of people who arent out of that stuff, but sluts gonna slut and they were paid or not.

You're the result of inbreeding, subhuman.

Attached: 1554576541980.png (819x851, 162K)

i dont disagree, but this civilization cant be saved. we gotta overcome this and until then we have to ride the tiger and the whores

Yes. But not in muttland.

Turks loved to fuck white women. They'd capture them for their harems and then they would breed them. After several generations it lead to Ottoman elites getting bleached.

that flag should burn.
never in my life have I been so enfuriated by a fucking croissant.

They literally run away from American soldiers stationed in Germany.

I'm agnostic.
I have had a German girl say to me "German men men aren't really men ,they're like little boys" and " they let their wives go without them to nightclubs to whores around".
And i'm not even bullshitting guys.I think that applies on all European men because you guys consider the German as your race's prodigy, right?

They ever tell you about the ass finger thing

Don’t talk about your people like that nigger

>Turks take balkan babies and ensalve euros for 4 centuries.
>Mutt all of anatolia in a slavo-greco-turkish pie
>Modern Amerimutts can't tell them apart from western euros

Truly the end times app(roach)

your flag is so low res on mobile I cant tell if its got a copyright.

>A nigger calling people nigger

Attached: Shaun_King_at_Suffolk_University_7.png (220x299, 102K)

Sluts who are going to nigntclubs arent a loss for our people.

Tunisia

we're coming for you whiteboi

Attached: D35KvrBXoAErHcv.jpg (960x720, 92K)

That’s what I thought.

Dude, it's Europe, everyone goes to nightclubs ...

You ever go out? Probably not, because you're likely 14 and also a nerd. Otherwise you'd know that girls go out at night in your third world country just the same.

Even the ones who do have that Levantine look usually carry themselves in a different way. Italians in particular usually have more laid-back posture and display more expressive mannerisms, whereas Greeks tend to be very calm people. By contrast we have the Muslim nationalities, who usually put store by coming off as menacingly as possible and tend to be far more standoffish. It's more a guideline than a rule but it does work most often.

its not like these people were born as degenerates, society turned them into one

Attached: 1555025922806.jpg (480x360, 96K)

I dont care, which people use female created social cultures to hook-up used sluts.

Lol holy shit you sound like every other jealous swarthy filth. If a white woman is even willing to have conversation with someone like you, then she is a whore.

You have never spoken to true white women in your life. And you never will. You will remain clueless and then when you’re 60 you will wonder why whites are still conquering and going strong. The white women that continue our race won’t even come within throwing distance of you. This is how it has always been.

We should've partitioned you between Greece, Armenia and Kurdistan in 1918 and left your language and ethnicity to be forgotten.

Attached: removejpg.jpg (962x1035, 267K)

Turks are being replaced by Kurds, and that's a good thing!

Attached: 59c72c6645d2a027e83a6cf0.jpg (626x394, 47K)

28,and I happen to be in the nightclub security businless.
And yes,we have those too,we call them professional prostitutes.They don't even make 3 precent of the population and they end up socially alientated unmarried working cleaning jobs.the rest of the girls observe and learn their lesson