Sikh / Christian Alliance

We will help you crusade against the Muslims and retake Constantinople but you then have to help us reclaim Punjabi and rebuild the Sikh Empire. We will call back all the Sikhs and we will even remove the poos for free. Deal?

Attached: B96F5E26-4E25-4AE7-A717-D8C3FD0C0541.jpg (750x1000, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BppENTdBJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL).

Attached: Yeshua the Annointed Messiah of Israel..jpg (324x266, 20K)

as long as you build up real toilets on your conquest.

for fucks sake, how old are you?
PS: go back to india, street shitter

Tell me more user. What is your stance regarding the people of the gibmedat-dindunonothing tribe?

You bring the slurpees, we got the rocket launchers.

The Sikh Empire will have toilets on every corner.
We will return to the Sikh Empire after helping you retake Constantinople. Poos removed. We’ll place guards in your Churches to prevent Muslim attacks.

premier bougnoule pas content :)
first sandnigger not happy

The tribe is lazy. It’s not their fault. Their genetics make them ill suited for hard work or deep thought. A pity.

Sure. Bring some hot dogs. We’ll bring chai.

Wtf is a Sikh?

Was sikhism created to fight Islam? Is that the reason you guys carry daggers, for defense against muds?

Basically. The bluepill Sikhs say it’s for self defence and defence of theirs but us redpilled ones know it’s to remove kebab, and that the same kebab the burned out martyrs alive are still the same animals they were back then.

Buddhism was created for that purpose too, although it was meant to combat the oppression in a non violent way.

>t.Ahmed

Deal just say when brother.

Attached: DD8559F0-8DAC-461D-8709-A0A955F8AC68.png (1218x561, 51K)

Deal

How many of you Indians did the muds kill overall? I heard it was as high as 100 million.

Attached: sikhmartyr.jpg (250x197, 8K)

Bump

do sikhs hate hinduis?

The Muslims are fine they just need to stay in their own countries. We are done fighting wars for others

kind of agree here , the west fought enough wars for the semities , both jews and muslims , let them fix their problems on their own

No, India is aryan lands and we will take it as well.
Every land and ocean on this earth is ours and you will all be eradicated.

Fools.

Marcella Sherwood. Why was she raped. Your people, the Sikhs, gang raped her and left her for dead.

Not sure of the exact numbers. However it’s well know that Sikhs fought against Muslim forces 10 times larger and inflicted mass casualties. A group of 2 killed 33 Muslims. A group of 20 killed more than 600 out of an invasion force of 10,000.
Not necessarily. However the Indian government has mistreated Sikhs in favor of Muslims and we have been treated as disposable soldiers before.

If it were up the community as a whole I assure you we would have beheaded all of them ourselves. But if we do that then we would go to jail too. Make it legal for Sikhs to kill Sikhs who do horrible things. In the Sikh Empire we would throw them off the cliffs.

I think a western/sikh alliance is a great idea. My grandfather fought alongside Sikhs in the desert. Why not me too?

New times call for new alliances.

Agreed, but we must sign documents about this. a handshake is unnacceptable for us until you change your habits when you take shits

>even remove the poos for free
>sikhs aren't poos
fuck off, you smelly nigger. you're as bad as mudslimes with your dumb, thuggish, clannish social insurrectionist diaspora ways.

You know what, I can get behind this.

Not christian but would assist in this incredibly noble endeavor.

I wonder how the Turks would feel about giving back Constantinople. Maybe we could try a diplomatic solution.

Attached: turkishembassy.jpg (500x370, 31K)

Sounds good to me.

Sure, I say we even go so far as to split up the middle east. We take all the way to Iraq, you get from Iran over. You guys still have practicing Zoroastrianism, so you deserve Persia, while we remake Babylon Christian again.

Attached: 1553989440565.png (480x720, 757K)

>I wonder how the Turks would feel about giving back Constantinople.

The Turks can suck goblin cocks in hell after our Sikh friends deal with them. I’m on board with this proposal.

based

Because trying to separate from India worked so well for you guys last time.
Next time we’re just gonna burn your fucking temple to the ground.

Fuck off rat worshipper. You Dravidian pieces of shit.

>Sikh empire

Not gonna work out most of pakistani punjab is muslim and Punjabis don't want an empire they're happy here
S.punjabi

Op khalistani "sikh" who hasn't been in india for last 10 year

Sikh here, and yep. Hindus are shit. They're dirty, smell bad, and cant cook for shit. Most street shitters are Hindus.

I honestly hate them, but if we can put differences aside to get rid of Muslims, I'm all for it

>We will call back all the Sikhs and we will even remove the poos for free

I thought Sikhs are poos--they're just poos with a different religion.

Your not a Sikh you larping faggot.

Fuck off leaf cuck "sikh" you aren't real sikhs youre all coward pussys who work at mc Donald's after selling 10s of acre of land absolute retards

Joke on you, my family kept their land when moving here.

Calm down patel

kek

And what’s wrong with selling the land?

spiritual off-spring of Ishmael & Issac must unify as brothers and reconcile so we can be unified against the idolaters/perverts

No. How does this help us you fuck? Do it yourself.

i apologize if what im bout to write is underdeveloped, or completely insane.

despite my previous leanings, and my convictions otherwise at the time, it is my current assessment that people who deny themselves the indulgence into religious or otherwise mystic thought are on the whole unhappier. rather than this unhappiness being caused by their disbelief, i think it may be the other way around. I think it may because they're suffering a cosmic frustration, of which the symptom is a denial of any higher reality, that they are unhappy. Maybe its just my own biases, but people i've met in real life and on line who are absolutely opposed to anything other than concrete, hard, 'scientific' thought, usually have a smug, yet unsure tone and are generally insufferable. I believe that one clings to this house blend of empiricism and rationalism because they are frightened of the potential for reality to be beyond a person's understanding, and thus beyond a person's control. It is because of this that they always seek and hope for there to be a true, constant set of rules that govern the universe. it is their idol, their protection against chaos. thus, desecration of their thought-idol (any damage to its structure) is abhorred as well as its source. People so attached to their thought-idols no longer seek any truth, because that would mean the desecration of their carefully constructed and decorated understandings of the world.

When thinking about these sorts of things, i am so plagued with uncertainty that i am reluctant to write anything at all. i used to have beliefs about religion that i could state honestly, but now i can't. i can't truly believe anything i currently say or think about these things.

I can say that regaining any certainty about god and religion would bring me lots of joy.

The God of Ajai Alai is who we call Our Heavenly Father.
youtube.com/watch?v=3BppENTdBJY

Attached: mandate of Heaven.gif (435x314, 23K)

I find OP's proposal acceptable.

Sikhs are much preferable to Muzzies and Hindus.

>premier bougnoule pas content :)
>first sandnigger not happy
WE MUST UNITE WITH THE CANCER OF INDIA (who are pretty mmuch just a mix of muslim and hindus) TO FIGHT AGAISNT THE MUSLIMS IN MY COUNTRY!
WE SHOULD IMPORT MORE SIKHS SO THEY CAN HELP US MAKE FRAQNCE CHRISTIAN AGAIN! BASED
muslims are the real problem

Attached: 1549545076251.png (550x543, 50K)

Attached: 111.jpg (647x246, 46K)