NZ GUN CONFISCATION

YOU CAN TAKE MY GUNS FROM MY DEAD YELLOW HANDS
stuff.co.nz/auckland/111900486/military-enthusiast-with-oneofakind-gold-plated-ak47-not-ready-to-give-up-his-guns

Attached: Capture.jpg (649x587, 67K)

Noice asf

Antipodes Revolt!

>when a chinaman has more appreciation for freedom than the western world

Attached: 1554788493296.jpg (250x250, 19K)

>when the chinaman is more proud of the heritage and rights of the land he resides in then those who have been there for generations

Attached: 1549919257106.gif (700x827, 510K)

I heard there was going to be exceptions for collectors and rare pieces, but knowing government it'll all go on the scrap pile.

plz gib name/address so i can report you kiwi

just blast the cops. fuck em. we're basically in ww3/end of the west anyways.

i'm already using my level 2 hacker skills to bypass the Jow Forums ban

*takes sip*
ahh just when I played cod4 back in the days
nice

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Bump

Based. China is the future.

There needs to be help from Jow Forums to get around the ban, like a looser VPN policy from NZ.

all you need to do is change your dns and you get past

This. Tyrants get the bullet.

I will literally go and take his guns for $3000+expenses. No fatality incidents, guaranteed.

Nigga $3k won't buy you some production guns.

one of the hardest redpills to swallow is that china today is doing nothing wrong, its just going down the trajectory the west would be on right now if it hadn't been cucked in the 1940s. we only despise them for ignoring what the globemasters demand and gaming the system to their benefit.

They're still annoying, cheap, and smelly, user. The fact that they do what we should be doing doesn't mean that we can overlook that they're doing it against us.

Attached: download.jpg (500x403, 70K)

Assange already landing on his feet

>Assange already landing on his feet
nice

Attached: 1554002671225.jpg (540x529, 35K)

I saw one of the ones taken from Saddams palace at Fort Bragg in a museum. Those gold plated guns are absolutely gorgeous. Fuck the NZ government

He knows the power of a corrupt government. Asian immigrants are some of the strongest supporters of the 2nd amendment.

I thought you guys got banned from pol... can you just put your guns in caches out deep in the mirkwood forest and just say they were stolen?

And thats why they vote majority dem