What’s wrong with girls?

So I’ve tried tinder, bumble, badoo, and nothing, I haven’t had a single date or ons, where can I find women who like comics, video games, anime, who is fit and beautiful, and who is into big guys, and don’t fucking say bars cause those THOTS only care for money

It’s so hard not to hate women when they’re all gold diggers or just interested in chads

I’m drowning fellow anons, I think I’m good looking, I did everything to better myself and still no one has ever been into me.

PD. Photo kinda related, that’s the kind of girl I like

Attached: 564240C1-4688-48A0-B341-12C89E2764B0.jpg (611x933, 72K)

If only 1 % of the world thinks your handsome/beautiful thats 75000000 people surely 10 million out of that can appreciate your hobbies and likes. Met my partner at a house party. Now together 5 years, baby, house, jobs i thought like you and then randomly not looking i found the one. Chin up and expect the unexpected

I’ve been fucking waif or the past 29 years, I’ll be 30 in 2 weeks and I haven’t done anything with my life, I’ve been putting myself out there, I’ve been waiting and I’ve been patient and still if I manage to get a girl’s phone number it’s either fake, or they ghost me, so I decided to do the easy dating app thing and still nothing! What’s wrong with everyone!

How do I find a girl willing to put up with my autism and my fatness even though I'm actively losing weight?

is this bait? has go be bait.

>those THOTS only care for money
>PD. Photo kinda related, that’s the kind of girl I like
bwahahahahahahahahahah

It’s not bait dammit this has been a real issue in my life and I’m sure there are others like me out there, women are so immature

They only care for the looks instead of looking what’s inside

Answer me honestly, what if she likes comics, video games, anime, is slim, but is just average looking- would you give her a shot?

Reading your posts makes me think you're not very developed (late bloomer?), I'm sure any sensible adult woman looking to settle down would pick up on the red flags too. It's not the memeing, I can laugh at that, but not having the ability to look inward and genuinely believing shitposting as fact... that's pretty bad and frankly one of the most immature things you can do.

I talked to another user on Jow Forums with similar issues, I think your area makes it worse than it is. Maybe you should try moving so you can meet new people. Do you live in a big city?

Bitch, you’re not gonna get your dream girl. You’ll start to realize that looks aren’t everything and if you’re mad at girls not liking you because you’re fat then that’s bs because you sound like you wouldn’t date a fat girl. I mean, I don’t have a gf rn, but I I found this girl that I have changed with and like. She wasn’t the most stereotypically attractive girl, but I found her cute. The more I got to know about her personally, the more attractive physically she became to me. Maybe if you make stronger bonds with girls of similar interest disregarding looks then you’ll start find a girl for you.

They're everywhere.

Where do people even meet girls anymore? Either I'm ugly as fuck or girls just all have boyfriends.

That combo does not exist sans THOT as well.

What do you look like?

I don't think you should put those kind of images here.

Got my wife of 13 years those same ears. She looks hotter and games.

women aren't the ones being immature here user. Anyway my advice is people grow together. stop trying to find your "perfect" woman. set the benchmark to someone you can get along with and is attractive. Dating some dude really into comicbooks will make a lot of women curious to check then out. and if they still don't like it who cares? there is tonnes to find common ground on. And stop your stereotypical bullshit about "thots" every woman is entirely different with entirely different motivations. gold diggers and "thots" do exist but they are the exception not the rule. even at bars, or god forbid on tinder. If they are you will find out eventually best to assume absolutely nothing and just talk to girls. you will find out eventually.

Not real.

>I'm fat and I like skinny girls
>why no girls like me 4chinn
>perfection nerd girl plz
>I deserve this because I put my info into dating sites
>I'm not ugly or autistic

Shouldn't you be busy fucking dogs?

Eat a dick faggot. Leave op alone.

trip faggot is right for once though. the sooner OP realizes the better.

Does she fuck dogs?

Nope.

Shes wrong.

likes videos game and anime...there's your problem. Grow up, those are childish things to say you're into.

It sucks not getting matches, the actual "dating" part is whole new ball game of stress and bullshit.

>What’s wrong with girls
There is nothing wrong with girls
There is something wrong with you
Once you realize that, you can get your shit together and maybe a girl will finally give you a chance.

Heh. The north remembers. I was starting to worry that I was the only who knew.

>online dating
Man searches city dump; finds trash

Tell me the story.