Guys i'm so FUCKING ANGRY that I will never get a hot girlfriend whom i love for her looks and personality because I'm...

guys i'm so FUCKING ANGRY that I will never get a hot girlfriend whom i love for her looks and personality because I'm FUCKING UGLY

Attached: 1559333184781.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

>because I'm FUCKING INSECURE
ftfy

YEAH HOW DO I NOT BE INSECURE

FUCKING HELP ME I AM HIGH AS FUCK AND READY TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT

get a hold of yourself you fuckin incel

dumbass. looks are everything

Looks often help you with not being insecure

>tfw 6'2 and handsome face
My life is great

you can be 6'2 and handsome as fuck and women will think your insecurity is "cute." stop lying to people about this shit. it really is as fucked up as it is

Get a (better) job
Start working out
Do a sport like parcour, martial arts or rock climbing
Start taking dancing lessons

After a few months you should be good to go

Also, I know a guy who is among the most fucked up people I know (in his forties, no job, no car, looks like the junkie he is, can't even talk properly) who has a stunningly hot gf. He did that by moving to a bigger town and simply approaching all the 9s and 10s that crossed his way for about half a year until finally he got one. He lives with her, she pays for all of his expenses (including drugs, alcohol and vidya), does all the household stuff and that fucker basically lives like a king.

The point being, even if you are to lazy and/or retarded/poor/whatever to improve yourself you can still make it with time and dedication

>6'2"
>handsome
Pick one.

ALL women want tall guys even better if they are good looking, your post makes no fucking sense

Pssh I once wanted a hot girlfriend. She flew from her city to mine and I flew from mine to hers a few times and then she flew here for a few months. We didn't get out much because we fucked literally all the time and after dating a week or two we decided to go to the park.

She dressed like pic related and the entire time I was like ... fucking cover up jesus fucking christ I am going to have to fight all these fucking hobo's what the fuck are you doing fuck sake do you not understand this city? Oh great here comes another ball kicked a bit too close by some teenagers who are trying to film her. Here comes another guy with a dog. Oh she loves dogs oh he is stopping for a conversation of course he is, fuck off you old cunt. Oh here comes another ball and a group of shirtless alpha chads, no we don't want to come to a party, fuck off.

Shit was severely stressful. Even my female friends acted like they were trying to fuck her because they either were, or were trying some weird competitive shit with her about me.

Attached: underwear-g-string.jpg (800x800, 53K)

You might, most guys dont even talk to girls to begin with, so theres plenty of unsatisfied girls out there who just want someone they can talk to and be understood by as well as get sex from

>what is this larp

Youre being an idiot, no easy way to say it.

As a man you can generally try to shoot for whatever girl you want, as different girls like different things.

Try to get a sense of humour, become successful, kind and such.

Being attractive as a partner is not only visual, as a man you can do so much more to still shoot for stars - you'll "just" have to work on it.

Good luck

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Everyone knows taller guys have less success with women, the sweet spot for looks if average or slightly below average height.

This.

The point is: you can be poor, you can be ugly, but never be introvert

Looks in women don't matter. You want a girl to love, not a pretty girl to love. Lonely girls like to stay inside and alone. Use dating apps/sites.

cope

Attached: 1545694650958.jpg (640x460, 73K)

not with that attitude.

>I know a guy who is among the most fucked up people I know (in his forties, no job, no car, looks like the junkie he is, can't even talk properly) who has a stunningly hot gf.

Not OP, but I just can't believe what you're saying.
Man I don't want to call you a liar, but did you post this just to make the OP feel better about himself ?
I'm not going to whine about it, but the vast majority of girls I've met and dated always want the bad boy who isn't poor.
Even though I get plenty of girls's phone numbers, they flake on me EVERY SINGLE TIME and I eventually see them with more muscular, tatoo'd smokers with nice cars (I wish I was lying).
I'm not a defeatist, but this has left a negative impact on me.
I fucking hate to say this, but what's the point of asking them out if they prefer very macho badasses ?

Attached: wEol2JX8YI3Lo_UZXjO6brqHcCwR4ZkBA0_FHjOYWAU.jpg (576x768, 90K)

The uglier a man is, the more he wants a beautiful woman.

Wow you’re so smart and insightful stfu

KILL YOURSELF.

Looks are even more important for women. I don't understand how women cope but we don't see as many threads like this from femanons being like "reeeee i'm so ugly no man will ever want me"

Those threads get spammed with comments that boil down to “hole is a hole”

>you can be 6'2 and handsome as fuck and women will think your insecurity is "cute.
You can also be 6’2” like me and ugly as fuck and no girl at all will think you’re cute. Height alone does not help when your genes are shit.

That is manlet height, user. Tall is 6’4”+

Only option really

>what is autism
that wasn't the point moron