Welcome to Preston Nova Scotia, the "Pimp Capital" of Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=MCbH5oHAWi4

Attached: gg.jpg (1292x630, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=4MpYrsPuP7M
youtube.com/watch?v=4k8pg4MhY2c
youtube.com/watch?v=QVHgHZ0VeUA
vice.com/en_ca/article/exkg7e/a-look-behind-halifaxs-recent-murders-reveals-citys-ugly-racist-history
youtube.com/watch?v=XwOUaUJQFxo
povmagazine.com/articles/view/an-acadian-tragedy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

niggers are everywhere, we are truly fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=4MpYrsPuP7M

Cultural enrichment

that's cute
youtube.com/watch?v=4k8pg4MhY2c

Niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVHgHZ0VeUA

Sad

What the fuck, Nova Scotia has niggers now?

Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

No, his cock is made of martensitic steel.

North Preston is bad, it’s been like that for decades. I’m actually in NB, and I had a pretty rough childhood, but I have so many stories about North Preston niggers it would make your head spin

>stories about niggers nigging
Proceed.

Blacks in Nova Scotia are descendants of Black Loyalists and those that came during the Underground Railroad. They’re just as crazy Toronto’s Jamaicans and Montreal’s Haitians. They all live in like three towns. I’ve got some family out there, I was pretty shocked too when I found out, thought everyone who lived there was Scottish or Acadian.

That didn’t come out right.... I had a tumultuous adolescence, that would be more accurate. Anyway, we hung out at an appartment next to a strip club, the ‘Mis-B-Haven’ on Mountain Rd. You have no idea how bad these niggers are. They pimp out their own kids’ mother and don’t even think twice. They pimp out their daughters ffs... it’s sickening. Hanging out around that part of town redpilled me on niggers in the mid-ninetees. Donatel, Tyson, Cortez, all you fucking nigger faggots. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Hope you are enjoying Renous or Dorchester or Madawaska or wherever the fuck you are incarcerated you monkey niggers

care to go on and elaborate on this? I'm clear across the country in BC and am just curious this shit is all news to me

we've had them for over 250 years. they were mostly crown loyalists who fled after the revolution. there isn't many of them however

based

Nova Scotia has had since the American Revolution. They are mostly descendants of black slaves who were granted freedom and land after fighting for the British and were given homes in Nova Scotia which became known as Freetown. For over 250 years they’ve bitched and moaned despite being here longer then every other minority in Canada.

lets hear it brunswick boy

>Donatel, Tyson, Cortez
eee tell me more about Mr. Donatel

Give hem the bullet.

I am from B.C, I live here now. However I also lived in Nova Scotia, in the country side where is mostly Caucasian and homogeneous. My neighbor lived around Halifax when he was raising his children. He coached his sons hockey team and would play against North Preston... The stories that he would tell me were pretty unbelievable. They are viscous and spiteful, and have constant animosity against whites, and blame them for their own downfalls. Listen to that video I posted for Christs sake... They are complaining about their victimhood, oppression, & "systemic racism", and then in the next scene count drug money, pull out guns, and boast about how "the pimpin game is strong". They are utter and total degenerates, that while committing crimes, while simultaneously holler "the evil white man, he made me do it!". I have heard stories of them raping female police officers over the hoods of their own vehicles.. etc..

B-b-but the CBC Heritage Moments and whatnot remind me of their triumphs and the glories of multiculturalism!

Niggers doing nigger stuff nothing surprising here.

Preston niggers are cut throat you gotta watch out when working with them some of them like to kill for fun

vice.com/en_ca/article/exkg7e/a-look-behind-halifaxs-recent-murders-reveals-citys-ugly-racist-history

lmaooooo

our niggers are way worse, you're talking out of your ass

Eeeh... well, fuck it, she did it to herself. My cousin (shes mulatto, her mom burned coal) has.. 3, 4? kids with one of the king nogs from North Preston. He pimped her out, she stripped at that club, as well as Angies and Bikini Beach. He would routinely beat her. Their kids are fucking rotten. The middle one, the boy, had the POLICE pick him up at Saint-Henri school. He was in grade ONE for fucks sake.... my aunts were basically foisted these children, but my aunt is like 70 something so how the fuck do you expect her to do a good job? She’s poor as balls. My cousin right now is dating a convicted murderer who is serving a life sentence in Florida. My wife found her on Facebook after creeping through mutual friends, she posts pictures of them talking through the glass with captions like “My man 4eva” ... she’s in her 40s by now, or like laaate 30s, I lost contact. Anyway these nogs routinely fought with us, they always jump you when they had the advantage in numbers. That apartment I was talking about, one of the neighbors was Josh, an actual skinhead. He was like 6’3” 230lbs, and he saved our asses so many times. Josh was a troubled dude. He is now serving a life sentence for conspiracy to import cocaine. Jeff Gallant paid for Josh to drive to Mexico in a Winnebago and bring back a bunch of blow, and he got caught.

Everything I just said was real, the people I mentioned are real and so are the places. Those niggers jumped my buddy and repeatedly slammed his head with a car door and it caused him permanent brain damage. Another one, Kalem, called all the drug dealers in town asking to meet up. When the dealer got to the spot, there were 4 niggers waiting, jumped and robbed him. This happened about a dozen times before word got out. I have so many more

Attached: Capture.jpg (1151x195, 74K)

>Those niggers jumped my buddy and repeatedly slammed his head with a car door and it caused him permanent brain damage
hope you put the offenders 6ft under user

Kill your local whore monger.
Kill your local heroine dealer.
Whats next.

Aaaah... dude, it’s tough. I’m not perfect, I did time as well... but actually murdering someone, I don’t think I could do it unless it was self-defense. At this point i’m in my mid thirties, married with kids, rich and live in the burbs in another part of the province. Growing up, we had skins and wiggers, combat boots vs doc martens, kek was funny times tho.
Ima fire up a laptop I phoneposted that whole wall of text

Congratz on that

Donatel had a twin brother Montel, actually

I can't judge you for not doing it, I don't know if I could either, but I'd like to think that if my family or friends were victimized I'd repay the bastards back in kind. What did you do time for if you don't mind me asking?

keep going my fellow boomer countryman

>donatel

sounds like some cheap chink burner phone brand

youtube.com/watch?v=XwOUaUJQFxo

Much wow, such culture

>it's getting dangerous
>it's getting overcrowded
>it's going downhill
>it's all so tiresome

question:
>rich
what is that to you? I know that reads like I'm being condescending but I'm moving out to the maritimes for a bit and am just curious

Maple Wakanda

Haligonian here, can confirm. The folk lore is to never drive solo into North Preston or they'll barricade the only road out of town with their cars and Rob/ gang rape you.

Man we got to do something about all these niggers.

black beaver

sure. unrelated, but interesting -
in 1999, we had a SLEW of suicides, I'm talking 6 in one year in one high school alone (mathieu-martin, I was in grade 9), 1 in a middle school (yuri), 3 at trimble and 2 at MHS. It was so bad all of the parents had some kind of meeting, and when they came back they rushed to my Sony Walkman (the big yellow ones) and pulled out the cassette ... mom looks at dad -
>is this one of the groups they mentioned?
>N..Nine Inch Nails, yes honey, they said this one was bad
>dad smashes Downward Spiral in front of me
the school was closed for two weeks. Those 6 suicides aren't counting the two brothers that died in a one-car crash off the Trans Canada, either, and I know for a fact that wasn't an accident. I was closest to Sebastien. R.I.P. They even made a movie about that year
povmagazine.com/articles/view/an-acadian-tragedy

anyway this kinda ties in. That guy Josh I was talking about, he used to hang around the high school and just sell weed, hash and PCP. He didn't actually go to school, he just hung out in the 'Happy Trail'. Around the time of those suicides (keep in mind this is my first experience in high school) it was winter and all the kids were freaking out so we kinda did a 'strike' and all stayed in the smoking section outside. Long story short the cops were called over. Cop is alone in his cruiser, and they only sent one car for some odd reason (there was easily +300 people outside, MM had 2000+ students)
Cop gets out and starts looking around with his shit-eating grin. Everyone is looking at him. All of a sudden- BAM!!!! huge fucking snowball right to the face. Cop goes down in the snow
>officer down! officer down!
I shit you not. Hops back into the cruiser, but theres like 50 people all around the car, swarming it. Obviously it was Josh who threw the snowball. He hops on top of the cruiser, jumps up and down screaming
>RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!
top of his lungs.

It's all so tiresome. You can hear the canned lines they read in that trailer about racism and so on, stuff you'd expect to hear out of some major American city, but Canada has really never had an institutional "problem" with blacks the way we can point to Jim-Crow. Yet all the same excuses show up, almost as if the problem isn't racism. Rather, it's the enablers who don't let us drive the army up to shitholes like Preston and straighten out the issues one way or another.

fucking niggers

Niggers act the same way in every country. Their upbringing doesn't matter, weather or not their country of birth has ever had slaves doesn't matter. Their is a huge biological difference in blacks that manifests itself in excess violence and loss of impulse control.

Attached: typical.png (2479x921, 1.71M)

christcucks have been breeding them for over a century.

obviously that's subjective, we have a bit of a frugal lifestyle, but I can comfortably afford my 4 children, have a cleaning lady twice a week, house is 4bd 3 baths, no neighbors. Have 3 vehicles (SUV, van, and my euro car) have a tent trailer, 4 wheeler. 1200 mountain bike, 2500 touring bike. My wife works though, that's the only downside. She could possibly stop, but at this point kids are a bit older and she enjoys her job. We make ALMOST 200k combined, but here in the maritimes that's a pretty high salary. I think average is 40,000 in NB. We're not richy rich rich, but I came from abject poverty and I'll be a millionaire before I'm 45.

Look at Chimps vs Bonobos, they both look the same, yet one rips faces off, and the other is addicted to sex. Read Edgar J Steels book.

Attached: physical-differences.jpg (990x743, 157K)

so what is your saying is "niggers gonna nig" no matter what ? mmmm make sense

A lot of human trafficking is done out of that province. It was ruined years ago when the fishing industry collapsed and most rely on the government and turn to drugs and young women are at risk

Yes, I am sure all of these blacks were lobster fisherman before pimping out their daughters.