How can i get her to suck my fingers?

I try to put a thumb in her mouth while we were kissing but she didn't like it.

How can i convince her?

Attached: CojS-fUVMAAFp3Y.jpg (292x389, 17K)

why do you want your fingers sucked so bad?

as for advice, maybe cover your fingers in cheetos dust first so she'll want to suck em clean.

Put them in her mouth while having sex. She'll suck on them. They all do.

/thread

P.S. Don't shove it in, gently touch her lips with your thumb while she rides you.

>why?
I like it, that's it. It's boring just "kissing"

I haven't reach that point

>haven't had sex
>tries to shove thumb in mouth

I got nothing, guess I forgot where I was for a second.

>I like it, that's it. It's boring just "kissing"
>It's boring just "kissing"

Cringed and bluepilled.

You'll never unlock her most passionate affections without appreciating all the subtle nuances involved in kissing. Kissing has endless possibilities. If you're just trying to move past it she'll pick up on it and drop you

>I haven't reach that point
Wtf

Who tries to put their fingers in someone's mouth while just kissing? You're one sick fuck dude

Do it while you're fucking her

Do it whilst penetrating her

just fucking ask her to

She decline

She like to suck my tongue, bite my lips and stick her tongue as deep as she can in my month but i try to put my thumb in her month but she didn't like it.

We haven't had sex because is her first time and i need to "wait" until she is ready

I don't know what she likes during sex but what do you think she likes based in the way she kiss?

Also she don't like when i try to do those things in her, but she loves doing it to me

If it is her first time just communicate with her and ask what she wan'ts out of it.

She isn't communicative

I figure it out what she like and what she don't by doing it

For example i try to finger her and she love it but she didn't like when i try to suck her titties

But if i ask her she wouldn't tell me

You need to relax, man. She's not having the finger, so don't do it.
>but she didn't like when i try to suck her titties
So then don't do it. You're both experimenting, and you're seeing what she dislikes and likes. Take it slow.

Hmm I want to kiss you

I miss sexy titty sucking. After I had a baby the boobie sucking belongs to my son and it's weird if my husband does it.

During orgasm she will accept anything, start by chocking her and slowly your way up to her mouth

You sure your hands were clean? Make sure they dont have a taste. AT ALL.

>During orgasm she will accept anything, start by chocking her and slowly your way up to her mout
this
when she's like 90% of the way there you can press two fingers to her mouth and watch the magic

Are you a gril

If she doesn't like it she doesn't like it. You're not going to change her feelings about it.