Theses things are currently destroying the very fabric of society

Theses things are currently destroying the very fabric of society.

Remember when were you happy before 2007 ?

Attached: 7791694647_huawei-lg-samsung-et-apple-figurent-parmi-les-principaux-vendeurs-de-smartphones.jpg (880x586, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk
donellameadows.org/wp-content/userfiles/Limits-to-Growth-digital-scan-version.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was a long time ago now user. It's gettong hard to remember a time when I was happy.

I feel you user...keep yourself safe. If you were happy once, it can go back. I'm miserable but handing on this though.

this. the electronic jew MUST be addressed. people are apathetic drones with 2 minute attention spans because of this shit.

Smartphones are the reason zoomers are so miserable.

Attached: 52771E23-ACD6-491D-8A50-53DB638F5443.jpg (1136x1200, 113K)

Yeah but worse thongs happened to me in 07 than the introduction of smart phones. I didnt even get one until 2015

>Remember when were you happy before 2007 ?
No. Also you missed those words backwards.

I miss MySpace

I shit you not, waiting for dinner, some legitimate faggot sits down in the waiting area where it's all quiet starts to face time with his hag. Everyone turns their head to his direction. Oblivious, as the surrounding noise escalates around him because, you know restaurant business, he gets louder. Finally I speak up. Sir. Sir. SIR! He looks at me, I glance around the room glaringly at him, he buys a clue, gets up and walks outside.

Jesus Fuck,why has happened to acting like an adult?

I have left discord and reddit. Have never had a facebook account and Jow Forums is something I come back to once in awhile. I am a much happier person. Social media is terrible for me and I prefer it that way. Fuck most people.

>Being on discord and reddit to begin with
Fucks sake

Yup

Attached: Restart.jpg (501x483, 53K)

switched to a flip phone about a year ago, it's actually been nice as fuck

never needed more than that one

Attached: 000_0106.jpg (3072x2304, 889K)

Wow OP you are WOKE

Yes . I 'member .

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(3).jpg (240x210, 6K)

>Industrial Society and Its Future (by Uncle Ted)
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>Technological Slavery (by Uncle Ted)
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery

>Anti Tech Revolution Why And How (by Uncle Ted)
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

>Industrial Society and Its Future audio version
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk

>The Limits of Growth (by The Club of Rome)
donellameadows.org/wp-content/userfiles/Limits-to-Growth-digital-scan-version.pdf

Attached: 1553311042229.png (554x575, 515K)

Mistakes are allowed as long as they can be learned from.

Back in my day it was television destroying the fabrics.

yep. I remember hating TV in the 90s and early 2000s. Now here I am a fucking slave to the internet and all the zoomers are in no better a situation than the boomers and their TVs - due to censorship. The internet is fucking dead.

itt: luddite scum

Couldn't agree more. I still have a flip phone and I have never owned a smart phone. I have seen how much these new phones have changed people, I don't want that happening to me.

eh, stop blaming things. it's all about knowing how to use it and surrounding yourself with people that are not fucking retards

It's honestly in how you use it. If you feed into all the social media hype, then yeah, it'll make a person miserable. If you use it as an aide for information you should be good. Use it for media, movies, music, books, scientific research papers or as an every day tool like, maps, calculator. My device has accentuated my day to day because of it.

No?

Attached: 1388555956703.jpg (228x221, 15K)

It all started with 9/11, then by the time we all had smartphones with internet connection it was too late to realize that a secret society had already taken over since the great cold war turmoil.

Shut the fuck up I need to sell more of these things to make money

And buy the insurance you cheap edgelords

Society is shit because of smartphones? Got it, let’s red herring away from politicians

The phone itself isn't whats destroying society but the fact that everyone now has access to the internet from their pockets. It used to be a world where computers were "for geeks" and pussy repellent.

speak for yourself faggot im happy now as well

The fact that high school is effectively mandatory daycare and university is there to perpetuate that behavior for 4 more years. Assuming that, people don’t start growing up until they’re 22 now

Some ordinary people even use social media as "weapon" but they fear to face you. Sick people.

Neo-luddite scum for you bong.

Attached: Neo-Luddite.jpg (375x500, 94K)

I am this fucking close to getting a flip phone just so people will leave me alone about getting rid of my smartphone. I miss when I could let the phone go to the answering machine if I didn't want to talk to anyone they would just assume I was out. Now everyone expects you to be on demand 24/7 and ready to talk to them whenever.

Attached: 1340496813523.jpg (550x564, 97K)