Sister's film project humour/skit rate

Anyone willing to rate my Sister's skit/parody video that i helped edit for her college class? (Youtube link below and context below) - please leave any ideas if you can think of ways to improve

-------------

My sister is doing a project as a part of her creative arts/film class in college where they have to start a skit/tv series over the course of the semester doing 6 episodes like this (1 minute to 3 minutes long)

For hers because she is 4'11 in height she wanted to base hers on a episode/series called 'the life of a short girl' and do funny little skits in the show.

Anyways, long story short because i have done a lot of dicking around with Adobe Premiere she asked me to help edit it. This is one of my final drafts at this point. Im not a pro by any means ive just done this a lot for editing twitch videos.

My question is how does this look thus far and if there anything i should change? Basically did i do a half decent job? It became 0:55 long in length which might actually be a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kv4OlAxiW0I&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 12.10.00 AM.png (969x516, 468K)

god damn i didnt know abgs still existed. shes hot tho op. sucks that your sister prob gets dicked down by tyrones on the reg

What does abg mean? We are asian not aboriginal if thats what you mean.

And thats not cool. Please dont go there.

IMAGINE

dude she's gettin smashed on the regular. Especially by tyrone. That's not just acting.

Fuck off. Seriously.

Im not going to give a reaction so go elsewhere. That guy has a black girlfriend. Shes a good actor and is a over achiever so she puts her all into every course or class.

yeah and that dude's been putting his all into her willing pussy

Seriously man.. really?? Thats my sister.... do you know how awkward that is. Chill out or please get off my thread

Is she really short? Cuz damn her mouth is the same height as his dick. She doesnt even need to bend down to give him a blowjob. Nice.

Shes 4'11 and please fuck off man. thats my sister. think if the roles were reversed and that was your sister

I would still say the same thing. Because its true. Tyrone probably stuck his cock in her mouth. Its ok. Its normal.

I would love to fuck your sister OP
And no idea how to improve the video. I think it's okay. Gell her she should drop her panties in the next clip though, so I can masturbate to it

Not that user but I can see your sister getting her hole resized by that niggardly person there.

asian baby girl. essentially a ghetto thot asian girl

Stop feeding the trolls, firstly.

Just get the video over the 1 minute mark and you're good.

Lastly, stop being childish! Your sister is an adult and is gonna get fvcked if she so chooses. Your only worry should be her safety.

Ur sister is hot bro

Pacing is WAY too fast, also the audio SEVERELY needs to be levelled out. A better microphone is a neccessity as well.
Also god DAMN she is cute.

Thank you for the honesty!

This makes my penis the big penis

Learn how to speak English. If you’re trolling then fuck off. If not then this is a 55 second horror spoof so you might be gay.

@OP - I think the best part is when he picks her up and puts her over his shoulders. Would’ve been better if he maybe spanked her ass right then and there.

Goddamn I would pay to watch him fuck her fat ass

Attached: 7E2DD279-E87A-489B-8246-740A6EC6E501.png (1334x750, 1.89M)

Really....? Listen you can say what you want and be a creep - that is fine I’ll just ignore you and you can feel sorry for yourself. But taking screenshots like this crosses a line

What’s her instagram? Her tits are huge

Attached: 2D9F63FA-8606-47E3-912F-1AC8EFC36EFE.png (1334x750, 1.95M)

yeah? would you be interested in a fake? there are a lot of good shots in there wouldn't be able to tell it from the real thing.

>Post video on Jow Forums
>Someone comments about your hot sister
>yfw

Attached: surprise-pikachu-meme-000-original-blank.png (960x830, 339K)

>posts video of hot sister on Jow Forums
>is surprised by replies
You should have known better.

No. Fuck off ive removed the video now

hahahahahahaha what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

its okay ive made a copy already its uploading now

>deletes the video
>doesn’t just delete the thread

Is this one of those reverse "personal army" attempts where OP tries to make it seem like he doesn't want people to cyber harass someone? Bad attempt and I'll have nothing to do with it.

This is not OP’s sister this is a popular famous YouTube star. This is another fucking pointless troll. I’m out.

Just let the thread die. This girl is a popular twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs. Good try OP. Worked for a while at least.

Who girl? I wanna jack to her tits

other subs?
redditor detected get off my board
also yeah OP is a fag honestly

>This girl is a popular twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>girl is a popular twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>is a popular twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>a popular twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>popular twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>twitch streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>streamer who’s always posted in other subs
>who’s always posted in other subs