Are girlfriends actually worth it?

Or is it better to just stay alone and pursue personal goals?

I'm someone who doesn't really have much of an interest in sex, and I'm pretty content in solitude.

Attached: comics-johnny-bravo-cartoon-network-204793.jpg (476x734, 61K)

what the fuck is a girlfriend even she's not a friend she'll want you to buy her shit and even if you do have sex - "have sex incel" - she'll leave you for someone else eventually. all women go through the whore phase in their 20's. "dating" is the result of this. you will remember this post when and if you get a girlfriend: she will drop you for another man after 3 - 6 months

I put girls over personal goals for a long time and it was interesting, but focus on those goals cause then you'll actually keep the gf and you'll have more to offer if you do get bit

once I had sex with a 10/10 5'10" dutch girl with an out of this world body my pursuit of women was over. the only thing that could cap her is MAYBE having a threesome with my ex gf and her hot sister but that will never happen and they're probably fat by now anyway.

I got really lucky and found a good one but honestly if I was thrown back in the dating pool I probably would choose to live in solitude and do whatever I pleased. If you don't want a family it is not fucking worth it. Zaps all your time. If you do want that good luck because sane girls are extremely hard to come by and a lot of the time they still need a ton of work before they are worth marrying.

Damn, you got hurt

this is an 18+ website

I've considered that question for over four years. The answer has never gotten any closer for me personally.

as far as I can tell, it depends in the girl
if you're just trying to get one for the sake of it, there's not much fulfillment to be found, if it's the right one, which is pretty hard to find, it's worth it, but you probably won't find that by chasing random girls, so you might as well take care of your personal pursuits

That reply has gotten old

It absolutely does not depend on the girl. GF cost money and you have sex with them. That is the bottom line. Marriage is about building up a family and a partnership but these days women have all of the options in the world. They do not feel the need to build anything with a man when they can get companionship and sex with whomever they please.

Attached: Smug Jay Leno Offshoot.jpg (780x438, 67K)

All joking aside women for me boil down to the following equation:

>Girlfriend = sex + companionship - money

I call this user's law. Now, the question you have to ask yourself: Is sex and companionship worth the spent money and the girlfriend (note the equation can be rewritten Gf + $ = 8==D + sex: increasingly easy to get, I can get laid pretty easily here and reeeeally easily anywhere where Im foreign

>companionship: its nice but I also like being alone, I like my dog for this too, not really a big deal but nice to have a woman around here and there

>money: would rather keep (never getting married)

So in the end its a hard sell for me... a 9-10/10 girl who is fun to hang out with is worth a few bucks for dinner and a romp but anything below an 8/10 isnt worth it

More to offer as in fucking money lmfao women fucking suck

The right person will help you reach your personal goals.

Me and my gf lives in solitude together.
Got a cabin way out in nowhere, just got to find your type of crazy. Absolutely worth it.

the only based person here, as he currently maintains a relationship that is most likely real and not total fiction

Attached: 1558308716139.jpg (679x1024, 156K)

I think it depends on how attractive you are, woman make beta males work harder to keep them.

this. a good girlfriend is like a good friend with the added benefit that you can bang them

lfe is pretty meaningless and lonely existance, I just always felt that being with someone else you are bonded with emotionally would make it actually nice. And it actually is, but thats just my experience

God you millennials are so fucking whiny, cowardly and hypocritical I actually do advise suicide.

Are you telling me I can find myself a girl who would be ok with never having sex and showing minimal to no amount of physical or emotional intimacy just like me?

Ok mister boomer give us your wise words.

That's called relying on someone else to make you happy, loser. If you can't handle your feefees and need someone to coddle you and make you feel better all the time, you're a weak person who doesn't deserve a partner.

Not that user, but you are assuming a lot of things and intentionally misinterpreting his post
Having a relationship and someone to take care of CAN make life meaningful

>my experiences are universal

Men should take responsibility sometime.

I'm all for someone who gets into a relationship because it enhances their life and makes it more exciting, but if you can't see that that user is going "abloo bloo woe is me life is meaningless and lonely without a gf," you're not reading correctly.

Uh, no, he said life is a miserable lonely existence and that the only thing that makes it better is a girlfriend. Clearly, homeboy is looking for cuddles and a replacement mommy to tell him everything is going to be alright and he's special.

Why not both? Having a gf helped me get wherever I wanted considerably faster. External support is always welcomed.

Bro I actually went outside for once and women are nothing like Jow Forums says. You guys fucking tricked me into becoming a 23 year old virgin I hate you all.

How and when did you start believe in Jow Forums and memes are real life?
You don’t believe in cartoons or tv-shows are real...i assume. So what happened?

I've just always had bad experiences with people. I had a crappy childhood I was basically abused by my baby sitter. Nothing as bad as some people I wasn't beaten daily or anything like that but I think it's because of a crappy childhood.

>men are responsible for women
lol clowns never end

Women dominate society now. They are the ones in charge and enjoying special privileges men will never have. Why should men take responsibility for what they don't do and have no control over?