What can we do against right-wing archiving services?

What can we do against right-wing archiving services?

Attached: 1555002800670.jpg (640x452, 87K)

lmao this is literally the ministry of truth

Screenshots it is then.

Is that post satire? I genuinely can't tell.

Someone needs to make a program that will crawl through their entire site and take a screenshot of ever page.

this is comical.
> you cant expect us to stand behind what we said last week! thats rayciss!

Attached: 1545926640254m.jpg (1024x653, 52K)

I can't find any credible sources on this.

fitting

>We're disabling archiving because we don't want our lies and contradictions thrown back at us.

>whaa whaa we can't memory hole our lies
People who listen to vice should burn in Hades.

This. Wtf

>"hey guys, just letting you know that we will no longer allow anyone to dig up our lies because it hurts us, also remember we're the top news source for millennials!"

I fucking hate this planet.

Attached: RuFWuwm.gif (500x436, 385K)

This was a while ago but it doesn't matter. Each new article is a desperate attempt to be edgier and more progressive. You don't even need to archive their shit (although plenty of places do it), they serve fresh steaming garbage on a platter to people daily.

Nobody that I know reads them anymore, even the people who used to love Vice and recommend it to me - back in the good ol' days of interesting documentaries and Gavin.

Attached: sjw capitalism has failed.jpg (775x645, 47K)

>Right wing archiving sites
Holy fuck the absolute state of libshits.

Why would you want to have an archive or a source for something they said? What are you a far right wing racist?

Yes, literally just holding them to their own words and displaying it is racist and hateful now.

>We won't let you use our own words against us thereby exposing our idiocy
>Ethical journalism
HAHAHAHAHA

VICE forgot to disable screenshots too.

>naming your company after base degeneracy
I have literally never opened anything from this vile rag and never will..

How can you even block archiving? If you can look at the website you can archive it, no?

Attached: 1546620627658.png (522x828, 481K)

The answer is that they can't; they were just desperate to try to stop people from doing it. They knew that the boundaries that they were pushing would not end well and that they were frequently risking their credibility by pushing this leftist garbage, so they wanted a way to avoid accountability.

Attached: clown world contradictions.png (960x524, 403K)

THIS IS A FAKE FACEBOOK POST
TRY TO FIND IT, YOU WONT
POL, START BEING MORE VIGILANT
STOP TAKING SCREENSHOTS AT FACE VALUE WHEN 'INSPECT ELEMENT' IS SO EASY

Attached: WOW.jpg (1123x804, 93K)

unlike liberal NPCs I'd like to see more proof that this isn't just an edited page from Mozilla or Chrome.

Dunno, my version of this image is from 2017

Attached: vice archiving is racist.jpg (960x678, 162K)

Fake and gay i just now archived a vice article

archive is/SSYmg

The best thing to do would be to outlaw archiving services completely. But if you can't do that, then pressure social media companies to take down posts of archived pages.

There is a firefox feature that allows the screenshoting of an "element", such as text box, image, or chart. A program could be told to capture all text boxes, then have those sorted manually.

try fireshot

right wing archiving squads