Would you vote for her?

Would you vote for her?

strawpoll.me/17798850

Attached: Oprah.jpg (728x404, 35K)

Never in a million fucking years wasn't a choice.

She's a dike involved with sex cults and kiddy fuckers

Attached: 4356789op.jpg (1318x1579, 262K)

At this point I'm willing to bet that anyone at such a magnitude of wealth and power would have to be involved in sick disturbing secret societies where they all rub elbows together and indulge with each other. Blackmail can be used to keep people's mouths shut.

She seems nice. I would vote for her and probably enjoy conversations we had in passing at the supermarket but otherwise not really hang out.

>I would vote for her because
>she seems nice

you fucking retard

I would have voted for Trump because he seemed based, he still sold out to Israel. When you're dealing with that level of entrenched power, they all eventually do. I'm mostly joking, but honestly man, where do you get off pretending like you know absolutely anything when you still think that we're going to vote our way out of this problem?

Attached: trump vs oprah.png (668x574, 242K)

Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Based

Cringe

no but a lot of morons would, still can't believe they didn't run her, she is literally the chance DNC has

She'll never run.
Oprah has a nice cushy life and is generally thought well of by normies.
Running for President means she risks losing that image and her fame as a result.

k but where does it mention oprah

most definitely, and here's why.
>china social credit system
>liberal tech elites will control the country when boomers die off
just a matter of time before we're under a similar system, enjoy your re-education camps sentence depending on your current data footprint. i already joined all the social media platforms and started larping as a normie

when in rome...

Attached: tN9fwTw.jpg (425x278, 23K)

You're an idiot if you think Social Credit will come to a non homologous nation.

She'll be Yang 2.0 and give everyone a car

it's just a more intrusive form of normal credit score where you can punish for non conformity to a higher degree, what does ethnicity have to do with anything

>what does ethnicity have to do with anything
Wow you really are a retard who just heard the term social credit and assumed you understood what it meant.
Let me explain, the Chinks are highly racist and consider anyone that's not Han to be inferior.
Ugyurs, Viets, Mongols, and the like will never get good social credit scores.
It essentially only applies to the Han and to a lesser extent the Manchu.
That system would never work in America because it would mean holding all the races to a similar standard.

no, disgusting ape

I wouldn't vote for anyone with a social media account.

if she was against (((Trump))) then yes.
if no then Hell no

no. she wears makeup head to toe. shes black as hell and skin lightening cream and bleaching doesnt work on her. she has tried. im pretty sure she was praying to god for a while to make her pale

this isnt gossip. the pic of her standing in her back yard that got turned into a bog by nature (im not saying who opened the valve im a gentleman) she was clearly 5 shades darker than any public or televised appearance

Attached: oprah-santa-barbara-house-mudslide-1.jpg (748x747, 166K)

I only vote for whichever bih has the biggest milkazoids

Attached: alexandria.jpg (656x647, 192K)