I’m honestly starting to legitimately despise homosexuals/trannies/LGBTQP

I’m honestly starting to legitimately despise homosexuals/trannies/LGBTQP

Does Jow Forums agree?

Attached: D6DCDAC8-0139-4CB5-B626-8B43E7C6273D.jpg (1076x1494, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=WvgZXzFCA1U
youtube.com/watch?v=ex92d8gGhyY
youtube.com/watch?v=btgw8eODnWQ
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
cdc.gov/chronicdisease/about/costs/index.htm#ref1
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/std-trends-508.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>starting

welcome to the jungle

I am a software developer. For some reason, there are a lot of trannies at software companies. Working along side them makes me think they're nothing more than deluded psycho faggots. They immitate women (poorly) for their outrageous narcissism and uncontrolled autism. Every day I think the best thing they could do would be to hang themselves.

You are the people you keep company with faggot

Says the unemployed basement dweller.

Well, not when the government makes it illegal not to keep company with them

That jew has a Joker mouth.

says the kabob all 4" into the back of a goat

I've already been there for a year now. I like sucking cock but I fucking hate other faggots. Impotent weak-wristed sissies who allow themselves to be taken over by trannies and lesbians, facilitating child trannies and drag queens along with untold other degeneracy

>they're nothing more than deluded psycho faggots
Well, technically...

They are, now suck my imaginary tentacle vag

That's a pretty cute boy

tranny culture for sure, the whole hollywood child conversion is literally child abuse. Its fucked
16 is the age that someone should be able to take hormone blockers not 13. at the very least 19 should be the age where they can make the decision to fully transition. A person should live the life they have, try being gay, try being straight. Point being here try different things and get these kids away from these fame whor parents. I mean shit isn't that the part of growing up?..finding out who you are instead of letting outside influences determine who you are?
It sickens me to see little boys dressing up like little girls and the parents encouraging this.

Still better programmers than actual women.

>starting
Remember kid you're here forever

this is how they dupe you, beware anons beware..

Attached: fakepussystrpon.jpg (1001x1001, 153K)

We abandoned God, and He has abandoned us.

Please, someone explain why those who choose to be the opposite gender, choose to refer to themselves as "Trans" and not as the gender they are so desperate to mimic.

Basically, they want to be a special snowflake gender, with lots and lots of attention and privileges, right? Because the "trans" people I knew in the 1990s back in Toronto, when this shit was ramping up (but not infested with SJW nonsense), these people who were at the mental health clinic on Queen Street West never said that they were "trans".

Attached: 75427ade5063cc9329eadde90892161b7781d564d42f048a13b2d1f0be4f5fe4.jpg (460x300, 41K)

yes

I don’t really care about gay people. Who you are attracted to is not my concern.

Fuck trannies though. I would gladly kill any/all given the chance.

Transmen are funny as hell. No sweetie, wearing men’s clothes and cutting your hair short isn’t going to make you a man.

>starting

What the fuck took you so long?

Attached: D2mse-rWkAAjwGR.png (738x669, 194K)

But seeing girls dressing up as little boys DOESN’T sicken you? Nice to know where you stand sicko

Attached: DFDCEE04-F77D-4CDB-B174-8EF29F92B657.jpg (474x523, 37K)

>Not hating trannies and fags since you knew what they are
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I despise how they've infiltrated the anime community. Just because I joke about wanting to jerk off to genderbent version myself in the mirror doesn't mean I'm an "egg." Fuck off.

Find People who went trans a regret it!!! I know you sick fucks know such people

Pure attention seeking.

Am I the only one here who would plow dat boipucci?

I'm gay and I hate trannies - and increasingly, gays too - more than you do. Every time I see trannies anywhere, this line goes through my head

> and then, for no reason at all, the German people started rounding people up and putting them in camps

>xenoestrogens, plastics, pesticides, industrial pollution residue, covert government population control programs, media LGBT exponential propaganda exposure, far leftist domination in scholastic administrations.....
>tfw poz my shit up SENPAI
Bless the Lord I've always been a rural; with a few trips to cities, mainly businesses and product events.
>my large household earns a $700k+ a year in combined annual income
>yet, we fish and hunt a vast majority of our annual animal protein and a grow an array of portable subsistence gardening systems (tended mainly by grandma)

That looks like it would be more pleasant to fuck than a post op MTF

Women can't crossdress. They can wear anything and nobody will bat an eye.

Me too
I'd vote for anyone who promised to end the tranny plague, I mean anyone, I mean even someone who promised to round up faggots too
It would be totally worth it

>LGBTQP
This doesn't exist. Nobody likes trannies except cishet fetishists.

They're vacuous attention whores. All of them. Every single last "trans." They don't want to be men or women, they want to be special. THe ones who actually want to change genders, do so and go about their lives.

Attached: no this isn't shopped.jpg (795x787, 207K)

based, at this point I'd go back in the closet if it meant getting rid of the LGBT and Feminism plague. It's difficult to find any men who are fags but not total faggots

I wear this hat at least twice a week. I've had a few confrontations where people say why are you wearing that. And I say because I hate all the gay propaganda and I hate faggots.

Attached: IMG_3048.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

>starting to

Attached: era.jpg (689x344, 53K)

She even fucking covered her exposed nipple as a man. Full retard.

They all did honey, they all did

Time to take the Godpill OP

Here is the basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Here is some support:
youtube.com/watch?v=WvgZXzFCA1U
youtube.com/watch?v=ex92d8gGhyY
youtube.com/watch?v=btgw8eODnWQ

tl;dw: All homosexuals are pedophiles and psychopaths, meaning that they are capable of any vile act you can imagine or can’t imagine. They are literally demon possessed but are also 100% aware of their own wickedness and chose to be that way.

The only solution to lgbt is to kill them by stoning them to death and burning their bodies.

Attached: 1436764726391.png (1887x2226, 825K)

Attached: 11a-spectrum.jpg (1003x520, 197K)

Yes

Why would anyone like lgbt? Honestly?

Attached: 1546570647788.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Have you noticed not just our ancestors but almost all civilizations were against them?

I'm beginning to think they were smarter than we think and weren't so backwards. There's a reason they die things for so long you know.

Attached: 1504583090663s.jpg (29x125, 1K)

Attached: 0a5a258de1be54ae79f55f2ac28598eb671887a902dc2792bb962339cea06757.jpg (486x320, 67K)

Lol why was this ad targetted to you?
Hehe

Attached: 1548819050964.jpg (474x704, 41K)

Attached: 8f23bacfd4a1184c41ab148977124536f7d7881ef00d4bb54d96f795652afdd3.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

>Gradually [he] began to hate them

Attached: 7BGlbQe.jpg (800x800, 127K)

Attached: 1548819063082.jpg (800x1268, 127K)

diu ney gao lao mo say ba po

Trans: when being a simple faggot doesn't get you the attention you think you deserve.

Attached: 1512006828179.jpg (480x448, 17K)

This thread seems like bait. Why would someone genuinely make a thread like this unless they were looking for data on Jow Forums's users or easy screen shots for some Slate article.

>"Hey dudes! I am starting to hate black people. They are so loud and violent Haha what do you guys think haha"

Why does this post read like some San Fran faggot larping on Jow Forums for the first time? Are you getting ready to write an article about this anime fan club site? Is it because Trump did a thing to trannies?

No wonder these faggots kill themselves at such a high rate. Nevermind the hormones fucking everything up, I'd rather be dead if that was what my life entailed henceforth.

Hello my name is user and I really fucking hate niggers and trannies.
Hi mom, Hi Slate!

>29x125

Why do you think (((tech))) companies push trans bs? They want to up their employee metrics of
>women
Yet they still want someone actually capable of coding

Haha same! So would you want to kill black people? Or at least hurt them (I sure hope so haha). Not to change the subject but I can't wait to vote for Trump next year. Who are you plan on voting for next year dude haha

The LGBTQ community has got so drunk on power that it has went from reasonable to tyrannical in the last 5 years. Their increase in power an influence directly correlates with the rise of trial by public opinion. It's no longer about fairness and equality, it's only about hold power over people and shared spaces.

I wouldn't because I'm a faggot, haha! Everyone on Jow Forums is a faggot, we mostly want peace and quiet. But we really hate those fucking faggots, haha. I will most likely vote for Trump since he is a racist, white supremacist like me haha.

That actually makes sense. Whenever you see a woman in some meme tech job, it's always fucking fluff. Like that black hole whore, she didn't even do any of the heavy lifting, she was a "leader". Or in gaming, all these female "dev" members are just shitty writers and social media posters.

No tech company can function with majority women actually trying to do work.

>starting
kys kike

or nice bait

allow the hate in, its the only way to truth.

Exactly also I'd imagine your average personality type who goes into coding (a slightly spectrum socially awkward dude who whos got trouble getting laid and been on pharmaceutical pyschotrpic drugs since childhood throw in some modern propaganda and other circle tricks and it's easy to see that the field in general would be more prone to attact the people who wanna be trannies in the first place

Yes but I realize it's the "T" doing it. The transsexuals have destroyed all the goodwill the gay community has been trying to build up for years. I used to fight for them more, I still believe they deserve equal rights. Nothing wrong with gay marriage on the surface, legal, level... But trannies just blow the whole movement out the water by being so opposed to physical reality, so delusional and so sexually motivated that the gays just look guilty by accepting them at all.

Note to mention how shady the funding has been. The past several years have seen the gay community basically bought out by special interests to insert and push tranny identity politics above all other issues... Read this

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

I post it every time trannies are mentioned because it's the ultimate, long, detailed, red pill about where this movment is coming from. The big pharma companies that make the hormones and drugs related to this, which they stand to make trillions from, are who are pushing the identity politics by funding special interest astroturfing. Wrap your head around that. It all boils down to destroying the concept of gender and Western civilization just so Pfzier can sell shady hormone blockers and politicians can use them as fake civil rights issue to pass whatever they want.

It's because they're weak men, they like to think sitting in front of a computer on a desk is a life without physical struggle and it attracts them, like being a woman with no fucking problems attracts them...

You faggots -- and I mean that loving here actually, you guys need to band together to Drop The T. I'm serious. It's in the best interest of the gays and lesbians to disavow and disassociate with the trannies. You guys are going to lose all the rights you fought for and the ones you haven't got yet over the trannies over playing their insanely funded delusions.

99% of that is caused by society itself. If it weren't for homophobes and transphobes, they wouldn't want to commit suicide.

I completely agree; I don't know how to begin though. All the major propaganda organs are shoving "trannies are normal!", showing somewhat attractive/normal seeming ones while the majority cretins slip ever further into society.
The best way may be to force a divide between white gays and the rest, sockpuppeting as shitskins or trannies and targeting white gay males for their privilege. Call out white gays for "drowning out marginalized voices with their implicit racial privilege" or some social justice word salad like that
I've never faced any serious hatred for being gay. I've been mocked and attacked for being a white male

It seems more reasonable that people crazy enough to cut their dick off are also mentally unstable in general

>I completely agree; I don't know how to begin though

Read this when you get the time dude:

>medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

It lays out how this all began and snowballed into this monstrosity. I totally believe the astroturfing effect this site and that's why we have all these forced tranny threads to.

>See, trans movement, separate to the gay and lesbian movement, has built itself an entire infrastructure over the past ten years. ‘LGB’ has morphed into ‘LGBTQI+’. One Canadian school district managed to morph the ‘LGB’ acronym into ‘LGBTQITTIPASFDASFAARP’ (or something similar) which led to a round of healthy internet mockery. The transgender movement is not marginalized voices finally being heard; it is a case of large amounts of money being heard. According to Funders for LGBTQ Issues (FFLI), funding specifically earmarked for transgender causes began rapidly increasing in 2012; by 2016 it outstripped the funding for gay, lesbian and bisexual combined (a total of $13.2m), at a cool $22 million total in funding, specifically earmarked for transgender causes. That’s over 10% of the total LGBTQI funding tracked by Funders, which is $202m total.

>starting
lad...

Faggot hormone blockers shouldn't be available at all. 16 should be the age to be institutionalised for mental illness thinking your not what you are.

Do you know how they determine who needs them? Who doesn't fit into a gender stereotype. Which typically just meant they were gay. If Bobby liked girls toys as a kid, Bobby just grew up gay. Bobby knew he was a man and like men. There used to be know confusion. Now if you see your son playing with a Barbie? You better go put him on off-label non-FDA approved hormone blockers that will literally destroy his bones and cause him to be sterile!

You can't even be gay anymore, because Pfizer needs to sell hormone blockers to overzealous liberal parents.

You're about a decade late to the party

Attached: yryl-nonop-bj.jpg (640x786, 61K)

Attached: wtf-nonop-bj.jpg (1242x2208, 762K)

>jawline
immediately knew that was a dude. He has gorgeous eyes, though. Come sit in my lap honey

Attached: 1537729454155.jpg (1200x866, 97K)

I'd let this sissytwink suck me off but that's it.

I go to Emory. They have stupid shit like this everywhere. I was in a building the other day and it was advertising a speaker who was coming to talk about how abortion was a "moral good". All of these "elite" top schools are just trying to are just trying to suck their own dicks even if it means sacrificing academia.

Attached: lgbt=Serious mental illness.png (739x461, 97K)

Attached: hiv=gay.png (745x579, 232K)

Attached: gay=more gonorrhea.png (952x547, 103K)

Attached: Gays highest syphilis rate.png (430x386, 54K)

90% of the nation’s $3.3 trillion in annual health care expenditures are for people with chronic and mental health conditions.
>cdc.gov/chronicdisease/about/costs/index.htm#ref1
CDC estimates that nearly 20 million new sexually transmitted infections occur every year, accounting for almost $16 billion in health care costs annually.
>cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/std-trends-508.pdf

Attached: Jonathan Mermin quote.jpg (4267x2133, 1.45M)

this

Gotta practice sucking dick somewhere if ur gonna hoe out to a foundation so u can fund ur research on why polar bears are turning into white cis nazis

Trannies are different than gays. There's a literal civil war within the :LGBT: thing because trannies are ruining everything and are psychopathic narcissists.

Because the aim is a satanic one, to unite both sexes in one body, rather than change from one to the other

This is the same reason why there are so many 'engineer' roles now, for fucking bullshit. It's so companies can claim 'oh we have X% womyn in engineering'

Also the other fags in this thread have it right, fuck LGBT and FUCK trannies.

>big pusy

Attached: f95[1].png (383x681, 486K)

i saw recently that Taylor Swift donates something like $150,000 to a LGBT “group”. what the fuck is a LGBT group? why do they need groups? truly i was baffled and agitated by this obscene waste of money

I work on trans stuff. Almost all I've met are genuinely nice people who have lived traumatic lives. Whether they could or should have been medically treated in their birth gender rather than allowed to change I don't know. I guess we'll now never see a comparative study.

That being said, there is research that says that MtF trans people often have narcissistic personality disorder. The minority of shouty attention seekers I've met have all been middle aged MtFs who will never, ever come anywhere near passing, so I can easily believe that.

>Women can't crossdress. They can wear anything and nobody will bat an eye.

This fucking statement. You've basically just admitted that you're only bothered by trannies because society tells you to be.

Women can cross dress, you just don't notice it because you're a degenerate.

It's autogynephilia, an autoerotic inherently narcissistic fetish. You try to embody what you're attracted to, hence you get fake tits and jerk off to yourself in a dress