SHE DID NOTHING WRONG

‘Member when this waifu was America’s darling? The thin line against extremist aggression? I do. Thank you for your service, chipmunk gril.

Attached: A1CEA7A9-73FC-416E-BB3E-195980BE7AC8.jpg (170x327, 29K)

Glad she tortured those enemies of Israe- I mean THE WEST!

who am I to judge

Attached: A0S834J2.png (287x257, 48K)

She looks a bit like gabbard

MIGA

Attached: 1535389979492.jpg (720x926, 69K)

Sex rooms
Wile sailors were dying in combat
Trained reservist with police backgrounds should have been the guards not that war criminal bitch.

> be zog enlisted soldier
> be told to torture prisoners
> by woman prisoner commander
> do what you're told
> prison comes under scrutiny for being shitty
> people find out there are lax security details
> find pics of retard zog soldier humiliating prisoners
> BUSH ADMINS: "WHAT? WE DON'T CONDONE TORTURE!!! BUNCH LONE WOLVES OUT THERE!"
> nail the enlisted rank soldiers and burn at the stake
> fast forward 3 years
> BUSH ADMIN: "HELL YEAH WE TORTURE. IT WORKS!!"

Attached: 1531101426671.jpg (900x638, 128K)

Inagine if you stopped being sych subhuman shits and reviewed my gangstalking case in depth, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

*such

But I guess nobody would give a shit, you aren't human AFTER ALL.

>my

Attached: 1550226154113.jpg (800x800, 129K)

FYI all non-white people are enemies of the West.

Attached: atruehero.jpg (620x348, 61K)

you're not white
for thousands of years the European Aryan man has shared ideas, history, trade, literature, understanding, culture & commerce
Hitler was humble enough to admit that East Asiatics had a culture and history spanning thousands of years just as Europeans have had, and harboured no blind, irrational hatred for them as a people
a real Aryan understands his superiority but doesn't go around like an aspergers retard saying the world is his enemy, you dumb mutt. You're not enlightened, your brain is absolute rot and a hollow carcass. At the end of the day your brain is no par with a nigger's

Attached: race white men - women.jpg (1200x997, 1.18M)

No problem, subhuman. I'm still in one piece, let's see how far this shit will go.

Smoking cigarettes is disgusting.

What's her name? I think I'm in love.

She sucks, she's a war criminal bitch.
>Trained reservist with police backgrounds should have been the guards not that war criminal bitch.

We all were in love, user. She was a Jow Forums waifu even before pol... That compact army reserve body, quenched by the honest branch water of Appalachia. That mind sculpted from the best of backwoods earned knowledge. That face, so chipmunk cute and kissable. 4/10 as a civvy, 9/10 in country. Wuts not to luv?

Attached: 0A2DC73F-E756-4B1A-B247-BCB4694703CE.jpg (405x291, 30K)

Attached: Version,2.jpg (440x697, 44K)

I used to have a fake myspace page where I pretended to be her. I was using it to troll people, but I was surprised by how many actual fans she had. Lots of guys hitting on me too.

You know she is a fat fuck now raising a daughter because baby daddy doing 40 years. But hey, plenty of fat fucks on Jow Forums so man up fat fucks.

Hopefully she was one of the veteran suicides.

look at that ugly ass mutt lol

Attached: ptg.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

>rome and greece were the start of civilization

Attached: blackhole.png (600x600, 218K)

nothing makes me smile more than looking at the veteran suicide statistics

You're evil.

America is evil, any will towards destroying it and it's people is a will of good, towards a new and better world.