What's your opinion on dating obese girls?

What's your opinion on dating obese girls?

I don't mean just a little chubby or thick. I mean LARGE.

Attached: medium_p0jqikU5xTTmu-sKgNcJPoYXe4kYeJqC_cHmrLS1NKs.jpg (540x304, 36K)

Attached: file4.gif (500x281, 2.26M)

I date a chubby and she's currently concerned and looking to lose weight.
I think chicks who start breaking that 300 mark with ease and don't really show interest or action in going lower than that run a serious risk. Human bodies are largely not meant to support 300+ pounds... So bedtime, helping her, getting her to do active things, it'll all cave in.

My girlfriend isn't fit or anything but at least she can still garden and walk the dog and shit, these chicks at 400 lbs who need a scooter to vroom around wallyworld are an embarrassment to humankind and to all women, thicc or thin.

I met some, normally their insecurity bleeds I to their personality and behave in a toxic manner. Despite this some I met are really kind people and when it's genetic instead of bad eating habits, you can find some attractive aspects of it.
I'm nre kidding, this one Venezuelan girl was the best sex of my life and she weighs almost twice me, they unironically also give great blowjobs.
But I repeat, very insecure and possibly toxic.

Jesus fuck I apologize for that eye cancer.

>bleeds into*
>not kidding*

disgusting
only fetishists are into it

More. My wife went from a cute bit of baby chub to pretty fucking goddamn fat. I realize there is never any going back. I love her but have kept her from meeting some people I know. Judge me.

well as long as you love her, i don't really see the problem
how's the sex?

It surely cant be too much to ask to not turn into a pile of lard.
That has to be worth a talk, and I can understand you keeping her away from certain people, which is embarrassing enough.
Imagine getting so fat your partner is ashamed of you

Putting aside the fact that I'm not attracted to such women in the slightest, let's look at it from a purely practical matter.

I'm a highly-paid engineer. I seriously doubt even I make enough money to feed such a beast.

Eh, she gives a real good BJ. Pretty sure when I'm looking at a crowd of women, none of them can suck a dick like my bitch. But I feel ashamed to take her to a work related party. People respect me. Would they change their opinion because of her?

Like I said my chubby girlfriend, who knows full well I like em thicc, wants to ditch weight.

Its a personal thing. Oh, and if anyone wonders ...
"Would you love me if I got fat?"
"I'll love you always, I just worry that if you get there you won't love yourself, and that will hurt us both."

yw.

sadly yes
does she have any desire to lose the weight?

Yeah. The first mistake was to not say shit. Probably would've been a bigger mistake to say something. It is not as easy for some. It isn't simple math. She isn't lazy and i eat a lot more than her. She is ruled by caloric intake and that probably sucks. It ain't too different if she eats well for a year or whatever she wants for a year.
Yse. It's never going to happen. It may get a little better but, she's just a fat person.

How can I suck it up and take her out and show her off like Im proud of it.

Yes, people would quietly judge you. If some of your coworkers are particularly close, they definitely will jeer about it behind your back.

Rather be alone.

>It ain't too different if she eats well for a year or whatever she wants for a year.
Well this just isn't true, user. Fat people always eat more than they think, while thin people always eat less than they think. If the fat person ate as much as a thin person, the fat person would be shocked. Vice versa.

She needs to count calories in a disciplined manner because eyeballing it and relying on her own faulty judgment system clearly isn't working.

If she does count calories and still doesn't lose weight, then she's straight up cheating 100% of the time. Fat people cheat on their food intake so much it's crazy, much of it is lying to themselves.

Some people surely have it harder, but in most cases its as easy as eating less. Doing cardio is just a neat bonus you can do.
Isnt it only about 1% or something that really have a disorder that makes it almost impossible to lose weight?

Disorders only have AN impact on losing weight, and it's not even a massive impact. Think of it like 10% more difficult to lose weight. It's wild how much pseudoscience there is in weight loss and how much people simply give up and never really try and instead blame some external factor.

It really is about creating a system where your body is burning it up too. A lot want to just diet without altering how active they are and that isn't really the point of it either.

It's as if some people plan to live having never really been active. It would start to suck at around 40, I'd wager.

Just seems like you have zero self respect and are just with them because they seem like there’s little competition to get them.

Your knowledge is applicable but limited. That kind of stuff works fine for the fat fuck that eats and watches tv too much. Example. A lactose intolerant person can starve in an environment where others will get fat. We may eat the same and do the same but what we leave in the toilet may have a different number of calories. Variations in hormone production systems are where mind is the matter that must be overcome.

She's just turned 49. Still looks 22. It ain't gonna happen anyhow.

You don't need to be active--the body burns a ton of calories simply by living. Obviously far more calories are burned with exercise, and exercise has many, many healthy advantages.

ugh

If thats the case its not even remotely acceptable as excuse. Everyone has to put in work to really be fit, the least they can do is lose the weight. Theres still a fair room for error, like a bit too thin or a bit too thick/chubby is fine with alot of people iam sure. Giving up your body is just not attractive by default

Giving up period is never attractive. Somehow by nature, humans are attracted to the ones who can win the fights they pick.

Which makes sense. It's really satisfying to see people overcome their struggle. It's where their character is being shaped. It's where the growth happens and regular people turn into something complete

It’s my fetish. I think it’s attractive

But could you introduce it to your frens?

fuck my frens if they judge me over something like that

I guess you're right.