Why are cops so militarized now vs 60 years ago?

Why are cops so militarized now vs 60 years ago?

Attached: police.jpg (600x466, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers

Attached: 1453801279520.jpg (640x480, 33K)

fpbp

diversity and governments seizing any opportunity to spend money while empowering itself.

End of thread

>1965, 90% white
>2019 le 56%

Fpbp

people realize Barney Fife was a fictional cop on a TV show right? And also purposefully shown to be incompetent? Because I always see him used as "the good ol' days" policeman even though he never existed. also the reason is niggers

Modern policing is less violent than it has ever been, it's primarily an image problem. It's silly to say this but the police need to dress in a friendlier way.

Attached: police1.jpg (372x259, 18K)

Actually I believe it's it's due to the South American drug cartels.

Because niggers are better armed.

fpbp
/thread

white people are scared of brown mans in cave in iraq so they make police reelly scurrry and stronggg! best #1 USA

diversity

>nigs are no longer kept in line
>nigs spics and muslims flood in ever since the 1965 immigration act passed
>hurrrrr why is the crime going up
America will look like elysium if things dont change soon

Attached: 1554946913980m.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

>uses the cop from a popular TV show as representative of 1965
>Why are cops so militarized
One, they've always been militarized to some degree. They use the same ranking system for fuckssakes. Two, they've been using stronger weaponry because of one particular incident in 1997.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU

I said this out loud before I scrolled

US Military Industrial Complex making shit tons of humvees, guns, flak jackets, work out surplus deals with police forces across Americanadia; suddnely cops have military grade gear and tech

Attached: cops this.jpg (301x167, 12K)

Bc when criminals use military grade weapons a fucking .38 snub nose and wooden club dosent quite cut it cheif.
Criminals use high round mags
Police need higher round mags to combat
Criminals use hollowpoints
Police need kelver
You have to evolve and adapted faster and better to combat crime.

fpbp and it even has a pic in case you misunderstood

maybe if USA had gun control and didn't allow gun manufacturers to allow literal criminals to buy military grade weapons we wouldn't need police LARPing as Soldiers

The niggerization of our country

"When your a nigger everything looks like gibs"

Attached: 20190117_211430.jpg (1439x1439, 789K)

>1997

I believe it started a little earlier in Miami when the Colombian drug cartel was in full swing - there was one particular incident where the police found a mobile arsenal Van, at the scene of a shootout, which was jam packed full of Assault Rifles.

thinking criminals are going to obey the law.

Nah fuck that, rather just gas niggers like yourself.

Attached: 1534946700988.jpg (636x645, 75K)

Actually it was whites for once.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

You don't like the (((New World Order)))?

You should have listened to the crazy conspiracy kooks when they told you about the future 20-30 years ago.

Niggers

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

This.
This is when the push for militarization really started.

gun makers literal make murder weapons and criminals can legal buy them thanks to NRA bribing congressman to allow loopholes in gun control laws.

FPBP

His lips look bigger than his frontal cortex.

Niggers and Jews of course.

The reasons America will never give up its guns are the groups howling loudest for it, and which without them America might be mature and White enough to actually consider doing.

>bribing congressman to allow loopholes in gun control laws.
I know, we shouldn't have to bribe congressmen to obey the constitution.

Attached: images(2).jpg (305x165, 10K)

gas the gun makers, they literal sell guns to niggers you hate so much. 2nd amendment allows jews, niggers, and mexicans to own guns. #owned #snowflakepwned

When was the last time you saw a cop with an m4 and a plate carrier?

NRA is literally Russia cucking American politics.

I legally can own everything a cop can buy besides fully automatic weapons, and certain types of grenades. I literally can buy a gas mask, a gun belt, body armor (with utility such as mag pouches, and equipment pouches), full camo BDU’s, pistoled rifles (SBR with goofy stock basically), NVGs, IR lasers, inferred scope, ballistic helmet, there’s more but the last it’s will get too long. Just fuck off and look into what you can buy and realize almost all cops are nothing compared to properly outfitted civilians.

Attached: 1553192533871.png (1234x1290, 156K)

This particular incident was the catalyst that encouraged police forces around the country to start carrying automatic rifles rather than having to wait for SWAT which was the problem with this incident. Fully armored criminals with automatic weapons proved overwhelming for pistols and shotguns alone.

The black community's welfare state

But the list*. Holy shit did I just have a stroke?

SHEEEEEEEIT

nice chart faggot. no citations or sources. I can pull numbers out of my ass too.

Attached: very_smart_numbers.png (1152x648, 29K)

The fuck are you talking about? Mexicans have their drug cartels to get them guns niggers will always have filthy drug money to get them guns and the Jews have infinite influence. Law abiding whites are only armed thanks to the 2nd amendment

YOUR argument relies on you having a competing set of numbers though.

You can't accuse NRA of being some avatar of the flaws of money in politics without having some idea of the size of competing lobbies.

Did you miss the little bits in parentheses negro?

y wot mate
what is Cold War

Low quality bro

That and issues like Native American taking over a town and entering prolonged siege with us sheriffs

How many niggers did Barney Fife encounter?

Kill niggers

Attached: cop_delivers_milk-sm.jpg (425x596, 18K)

The attire is one thing, but it's the rules of engagement that get me. LAPD does things every month that would get a soldier in Iraq thrown in the brig for life. Maybe if we turned a blind eye on cops beating people again they would stop killing people over stupid shit.

This post gets made in every police thread and it's dead fucking wrong. Violence in the united states has only been going down but militarization of the police has only been going up. Stop repeating this tired bullshit day in and day out

Attached: glance.jpg (645x773, 56K)

wont somebody think of the niggers and spics?!

Attached: 53224184_791153002516_5376312199956398080_n.jpg (800x488, 61K)

Truth. Never seen a black person in Mayberry.

the kikes need to be protected, and they have all our money, so they put a tiny fraction of that money in cops, which is more than enough for tons of body armor

Barney Fife never had to worry about shotin' full drug out baboon or white drugnigger.

i feel the less liked the government is by the common people the more militarized the police is

fpbp

as we redpill people on gun violence being 83% illegally owned weapons, we need to teach them to also ask "who's giving them guns"

>Why are cops so militarized now vs 60 years ago?
Urban areas became much bigger and more powerful. As a result, urban centers have been faced with much greater amounts of civil disobedience and crime.

The National Guard existed back then. No, the main reason was that urban areas were getting too filled with pissed off people. The police are militarized because of the issue of riots and drugs, not Blacks.

fpbp

Attached: 1492098809119.jpg (1280x738, 194K)

Guns aren't that difficult to manufacture.

niggas and spics invasion thx to the kike?

Shit like legal abortion has cause a huge amounts of problems because it turned men against their children and caused people in large urban areas to seek things other than raising a family. Men who try to get out of fatherhood tend to get into crime.

>niggers
>legally buying
Want to know how I know you wear womens clothes and tape your cock to your ass crack?

>implying high level criminals don't buy their weapons from governments.

There's no fucking way you can be smart enough to find Jow Forums----but beyond retarded enough to believe that tripe you just posted.
Since mentally ill Lefty talking points are as scripted & predictable as the next sunset.......you gotta be larping as a brain-dead Leftist for the lulz

>2nd amendment allows jews, niggers, and mexicans to own guns. #owned #snowflakepwned
Damn you smell like a shill pushing unofficial leftist talking points.

Cheap military surplus being dumped on the market and local police wanting to max out their annual budget so it doesn't get downsized.

Because diversity breeds violence.

>1965
>white neighborhoods
>only one bullet in shirt pocket

60 years ago we were 90% white. Now we’re 60% white. Dipshit.

Whites snort cocaine because of '80s consumerism and individualism

Regan decided to ramp up Nixon's War on Drugs and poured billions into restricting weed, heroin, and other poorfag drugs.

Continue to ignore rich White frat boys at their average board of directors meeting.

Drugs including, pot and cocaine, pour in from Latin America through cartels who contact local street gangs.

Some gangs hand the cocaine to the frat boi dealers while the majority of street gangs hand pot to the poorfag dealers in the ghetto.

Government *cough* Regan *cough* cut funding towards education, thus discouraging individual improvement among Black communities.

Poor Blacks make more money off selling weed than getting a real job.

Due to Sexual Revolution, unwanted pregnancies are everywhere leaving half of all Blacks fatherless.

Fatherless Black kids join gangs to replace the family they hardly had.

Rappers (and most popular culture by then) encourage poor youth to bang, snort and join gangs. Rappers encourage this cycle of poverty because poorfags will relate to them and buy their music, merch. *Cough* Kanye *Cough*.

Government weaponizes police because of violence and drugs.

TLDR;
Drug War + Sexual Revolution induced drug usage and broken families resulting in more crime, resulting in better equipped police.

Attached: Swiggity.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Niggers

UPDATE

2000s come along

Chink economy booms because of Confucianism

Porky boomer wants to make as much monies as fucking possible

Ship cheap labor to China

Working Whites in flyover states and rustbelt have no jobs because jobs got shipped out

Some make monies selling herioin

Insurance Porkies meet with pharma Porkies to bribe doctors into selling opioids.

Bribe government for good measure

Addicted poor Whites continue to purchase opioids.

Gangs pop up to sell more opioids

Pharma Porkies make more monies

Cops now have to have more effective weapons against new gangs.

TL;DR
Porky fucked up White communities, got them addicted, created gangs, resulting in more militarized police.

>*Cough* Kanye *Cough*
But Kanye isn't, and never was, a gangster rapper.
If anything most of his music is about his "highbrow" lifestyle after success. Not that it is morally any better but

This. Light blue uniforms during day, psychological effect will calm everyone, thus calming officers. Black at night for camo and because they don't need to be seen as the good guys as much.

I'm sure you could cross ref uniform color with a cities crime stats and find tan or light colored uniforms reduce violent interactions with police if color could be isolated as a variable

Based

Done in one.

Attached: 1538091462696.jpg (864x831, 191K)

why is seeing black clothing/armour/guns scary to you? got something against blacks?

reread what you wrote and then think about it for a minute

black people have lived in america for centuries, so doesn't really answer the question

What? Gun control faggots have plenty of billionaires like Michael Bloomberg and Edward Stack throwing their money around, buying lobbyists, running TV commercials, etc. trying to weaken our Second Amendment rights, and you want to complain about the little ol' NRA and its meager couple million?

The sad truth

>kelver

>military grade
No such thing, whiny faggots.

Hot take:
"Military grade" is made by the lowest bidder, civilian grade is the good shit

somehow i'm not quite buying that one bullet story

Attached: 1530177697462.png (274x206, 70K)

what the hell is that picture and where can I find the rest of it?

That brief and odd moment when britpol manages to be funny. Don't know if there's more

fpbp

It basically boils down to gangs arming up so the cops have to follow suit. If we didn't have nogs and hispanics this wouldn't be an issue. The italian and irish gangs don't exist anymore. And the asian gangs don't operate in a capacity that ends in firefights with police.

Also "militarized" is a meme term anyways. It's military surplus, kevlar vests, flashlights, helmets, boots, that sort of thing, that's what the military sells them, not tanks and airplanes. It's like saying the news is militarized because it uses helicopters. It depends what the tools are being used for.

And I know city fags can't relate, but cops where I live are neighbors and family friends, I have family who are cops. I don't give two shits if they have a bearcat to crash through a nigger's front door. If the day comes, they'll be on my side, and bring all their fancy gear with them. And I know a lot of other PDs who are the same way. In contingency planning for a civil war/mass insurrection scenario, the US government predicts high defection rates due to lack of police centralization and unwillingness to fire on their neighbors.

Attached: 156222396321.png (1802x905, 203K)

Because nigger president wanted to circumvent the Constitution and create a standing army which he could call upon to exact revenge against whitey

Also this, they know it's only a matter of time before the big Cat 5 chimpout comes. There's a reason thousands of independently ran police departments have all started arming up.

No but seriously though.

Ruby Ridge holds the answers