When will Puerto Rico become a state?

It has to happen soon, right?

Attached: Puerto Rico.png (1200x800, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economywatch.com/world_economy/puerto-rico/export-import.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

States enter the union two at a time ever since the days of slavery. Alaska and Hawaii both entered at the same time for example. We would need another potential state first.

Nah...I'm good.

Guam? The (not so) Virgin Islands?

why on earth would we want to add these people to our country?

luckily for us real Americans we don't get a vote or say on it.

Attached: 1549786751110.jpg (883x493, 113K)

Attached: Baja.png (1500x887, 104K)

That's Ohio's flag.

They don't want to be a state. Currently they have all the perks of citizenship but pay no federal income taxes. Why fuck that up?

Rich people want to keep it that way. Regular Puerto Ricans want statehood.

Too many niggers in PR and the USVI to allow firearms.
wont happen

literally noone gives a fuck about these spics

This but deport the current 'residents'

Never. why would we make them a state?

Absolutely NEVER

I hope they get independence so that we won't get nearly as many. I live around some. They're like a bean/nog hybrid and totally lacking in self-awareness.

Doubtful.

They've ballot for the issue in PR, and while it gets the majority of votes, the percentage of people who bothered to vote was so low, Congress ignored it.

The ball is in Congress' court. The libs - of course - blame Trump, like he could snap his fingers and make it happen, but Congress has to do it, and they refuse to.

Both parties have stated they support it, but neither will get the ball rolling legislatively - which means there's $$$ involved. Because there always is.

I think there's legislation right now that was introduced last year, but it will probably die in committee like every other time.

That's complete and utter bullshit, retard.

>no proof only insults
Cope hardy discord tranny.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 43K)

I don't need to "prove" anything, retard.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

You made the claim. You have the burden of proof.

A puertorican here to see what Jow Forums has to say about Puerto Rico... I'm not disappointed.

Why should it ever happen? What does Puerto Rico bring to the Union that would make the other 50 states want to bring it in?

economywatch.com/world_economy/puerto-rico/export-import.html

Fuck this idea with a rake. Puerto Rico is a legitimate shithole, and has no business being in the United States. They consistently prove themselves incapable of governing themselves, between political corruption and near perpetual insolvency. Without US support, they would be your typical banana republic, wallowing in their own incompetency, and sending their worst to us. The idea of giving Puerto Rico the opportunity to help steer our national destiny when we're already being dragged down by regressive leftism sounds more like a sick joke than serious political discourse, yet here we are. Cut them loose.

Negative my boy. The initial claim is always presumed to be correct.

",one party is initially presumed to be correct and gets the benefit of the doubt, while the other side bears the burden of proof."