Attached: Help.jpg (742x684, 275K)

Befriend one

why do you hate women?

Get out more

Just have sex

Let twinks suck you off.

Ok bend over

That would require talking to one

Mostly because they make me anxious and uncomfortable and I can't get one to love me without putting myself into a stressful situation. Why do I have to be an active competitor and women get to be passive selectors?

>Why do I have to be an active competitor and women get to be passive selectors?
Because of human biology

>Why do I have to be an active competitor and women get to be passive selectors?
You might as well be mad that the sun exists. It’s just the way the world is, and you can’t change it. You can change yourself to be less anxious though

I'm a male and I'd make you feel even more uncomfortable and unsuitable that any pussy ever could you little pepe posting faggot.

Because you're a bunch of fucking larping retards like every other mammal on this planet.
Of course 2000 idiots putting out for me would instantly make me realize that sex is boring, available, not worth it if I have 2000 low to medium looking men wanting it.

>Hue hue human biology
Yeah? Well fucking do something about it so we can control when we cum and when we ovulate naturally.

Next thing you're going to tell me humans are dictated by hormones. Piss me off enough and I'll tie you to the chair, masturbate in front of you, cum all over you and call it a night. Thanks for the fap, faggot.

I fucking guarantee you, you'll be thankful even for that little high-pitched voiced pussy over a son of a bitch like me.

There is no goddamn difference between females and males.

>I hate women!
>why don't they love me!
funny how that works

protip: with enough physical fitness n charisma, women will make it obvious when they're attracted to you

lol who hurt you

Literally the opposite order. Why should I show them any respect at all?

The only option is to kill yourself.

You don’t have to show them respect, but then don’t bitch about how they don’t love you

don’t think of them as a different breed they are the same as you. try something like omegle and just talk to people.

you don't? there are a lot of women who approach men first as well. it's stressful because you put the expectation of having to be 'alpha' on yourself. women and men are the same we all want to fuck, eat and sleep

Mad

haha what

Attached: 1511674638227.gif (700x525, 435K)