Indians

India is about to become the most populous country ever, best of all they actually speak english, that means they have huge advantage in meeting immigration requirements.

So they likely will be the largest minority group in just about any 1st world country.

What have you done so far to be welcoming and inclusive to them?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

indian men are kind of beta, so at least we get their women.

Have you met any Indian women? They're the most hostile, unfriendly, uppity bitches on the planet.

idk, that's kind of just all women

Dont Indians fuck and marry their auntie?

poos are what happens when you try to mix negroid, mongoloid, caucasoid, and australoid into one person. i don't think there is a more mutt race than them

>Indian men are kind of beta
That’s because Indian Americans are mostly IT workers and scholarly people. Hence “beta”.

Once your country starts importing average Indians, expect women to be raped, hanged, killed, religious violence, communal tensions, armed insurgency, drug trafficking, no wonder everyone decent leaves this shithole.

true dat.

Attached: mfw.png (680x534, 471K)

fuck off cuckold
this IS the greatest country on earth
if you disagree you can leave

Attached: 11A701A7-59BA-4CB9-B6BD-355B51562040.jpg (512x512, 37K)

wtf I thought Hindus were pretty chill

> Literally mixed with sub-human neanderthals.

Dude...Slovenia is better then you ugly dothead fucks.

anything is better than spics and niggers.

I will soon. I’ll move to Mauritius which is a high IQ Indian ethnostate.

This 82 IQ shithole can only poo in space, lynch Muslims and rape unsuspecting white female tourists.

If you have a shamefully tiny brown penis Vote for T(ranny) Series, if you have a big white cock vote for Pewdiepepie

Hindus who managed to make it to America are chill, don’t let that convince the average Indian isn’t a rural retard

I'd definitely trade our niggers for indians.

These guys may actually be dumber than the average nigger

Attached: poo chimp out.jpg (999x915, 202K)

>greatest country on earth
>shits on streets
>eats on the ground
kys poo

Attached: bros.png (2530x1378, 3.52M)

Attached: indiapoocntmt.png (993x445, 136K)

NO DON'T!!! The streets will be littered with shit!

Attached: shit poo india.jpg (352x530, 56K)

It’s not PewDiePie, it’s PooDiePie. We own him now.

Attached: F6079175-28EE-422D-8C30-C492FBBF9FAA.png (866x824, 923K)

>they actually speak english,

Said noone that has ever had to talk to an Indian support person, ever.

They’re already in California it’s bad

I tell them to go home

Go shit in a street poo nigger

god dammit, india. why?

Attached: poo2.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Idk, the ones i've met have been pretty good. I remember when I was running the booth for one of my extra circulars I was doing for this career fair visiting a few different high schools. We visited this one school which was like ~85% Indians. I legit had girls coming up and giving me their numbers which was unusual. I'm not an unattractive incel like some here but i'm not ultra chad either. Basically just average but I was getting stared at and all sorts of attention and i'm guessing it was because I was like one of the only white guys in the school. Also remember this one lad who went to the school walking around the gym who was actually good looking and he borderline had an entourage going on for him. It was kinda scary, just how much being white gave you a leg up at that school. Which was a big difference from my school which was all arabs and their parents would likely stone them to death if they where caught with a white guy.

>poodiepie, inferring that he's a load of shit yet your country's streets, beaches, public properties are covered in fecal matter.
Damn, even the majority of niggers (the ones not in africa) know that fecal matter is disgusting.

Attached: indian bathing.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

t. Amerinigger

It’s either poop + space exploration or just poop, because niggers also can’t poo in loo and neither can they explore space.

Choose one.

Attached: 62223539-8887-49AE-8A9A-E28EAC5BFB9A.jpg (1242x1711, 1.03M)

When they say their name is Brad Wellington and speak worse that Apu from the Simpsons

>best of all they actually speak english

Attached: 1552355069941.jpg (237x255, 16K)

BASED

Attached: India_vs_Europe.png (1155x880, 183K)

He cute

t.subhuman poo poo

They are as cheap as Jews and more annoying. They ape the party mentality of Ginny Italians but without sexuality or any element of badass. Fucking unfuckable shit skins coked up to finish a bottle of Johnny Walker Black. Utter shit, kill them..

They all smell bad

soon, only 8 months now.

Attached: Dharma.png (639x319, 212K)

Don't generalize people.