The chads are ditching white women

I haven't dated or even fucked a white woman in years. Once you take the blackpill you never go back

Attached: vwrf9y8srop21.jpg (960x1025, 89K)

race traitor scum .

Why does Jow Forums hate black women?

Attached: v9ntn8x4g7v11.jpg (640x1138, 146K)

>t rex arms
>baby hands
>chad
hmmmmm

they are gonna create a superior mutt soldier for Israel who would run not on reason or logic but by pure instinct

Shut up incel

Attached: u617q2k5ckp11.jpg (960x2078, 216K)

ugly imo. We all have different tastes.

Blacks hate Israel, dummy. And this guy is likely a leftist and they hate Israel as well.

Who the fuck is taking this picture. did this fag really ask a waiter to take this pic for him?

looks like a white sacha baron cohen

Attached: IMG_1391.png (690x700, 217K)

Honestly, I don't understand why you don't want a girl with silky hair and a nice scent. Sure the sheboon can suck you off better but how can you sleep with that smell and not being able to run your hands through her silky smooth hair?

that we are, negresses value us way more than any white roastie ever will. The negress knows that she is dating up and will cherish us because they will be afraid to lose their catch and in turn treat us like KANGZ meanwhile the white roast will fuck any nigger or spic she comes into contact with. Loyalty of our KWEENZ cannot be matched by any other woman nor can their fertility, bodies and great personalities when matched with a white man.

Attached: 1552592218573.jpg (720x720, 76K)

The only problem I have with my Nubian queen is that she makes me cum too fast so I got to eat that pussy for a while before I pound that round ass.

Attached: FD1D26B7-5933-484B-A111-D3DDFE9075D2.jpg (236x314, 13K)

I'm white.

Every single girl I've been with has been a latina.

Which is unfortunate 'cause I'd rather be with East Asians.

Why ginger is fucking race traitor. I saw every ginger people ended up mixed.

>sheboon can suck you off better
lol true.. true.. #facts

It just looks so god damn ridiculous. Whites/Asians with blacks is basically legal bestiality. The smell alone begets gags on command.

she is making white supremacist ok sign

she house nigger

you forgot who controls the media and who can in a few days brainwash them to be the opposite

Attached: americans the embodiment of superman.png (1542x1348, 493K)

nigger pussy both smells and tastes weird

go fuck a Russian chick, sweetest pussy in existance

Fucking race traitors you might aswell go suck a nigger's dick

ok bro

Attached: 1510501743695.jpg (640x640, 103K)

it's ok to date white women

Attached: chadius maximus.jpg (606x473, 99K)

Ever notice how half breeds always. ALWAYS. Only associate only with blacks. You never see a half black kid running around with a group of white kids. Also, half breeds are always the most evil fuckers in whatever click they're in. It's like nature gives them the nigger gibs me dat attitude and the ability to scheme evil shit. Half breeds are far far worse than typical niggers.

boo hoo

a farm animal would have cost less and brrn lrss objectionable
miscegenists might be better than pedophiles
but they still get the rope

it's also ok to date negresses. To each their own.

Attached: 1552600354301.jpg (640x640, 164K)

that is not a chad. looks more like a wannabe chad.