Hobbies

Looking for a hobby after becoming a failure. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciate.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Vidya, drawing, music, video editing, programming, hiking, ski, sports, chess, reading, writing, woodworking, hunting, shooting, etc.

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

video games isn't a hobby someone over the age of 12 should have

but otherwise a very solid list, I would just add boxing/kickboxing/MMA/BJJ to that

Tried that one, hit the wall. I need something more straight forward.

This isn’t the 70s you fucking boomer everyone plays video games

I dropped out of college so I'm a failure in my parents eyes, I can tell that they don't even want to talk to me much anymore. And whenever we talk its always cut short.

However in my own eyes I can see myself improving each day. I got a job and started swimming and lifting and am now actually becoming more active in the social department too. You only see yourself as a failure because you arent putting in any hardwork. It doesnt matter what you do as long as you feel like your'e improving, if you feel that way then you aren't a failure OP.

How did you put a gun in your mouth and hit the wall? You must be severely autistic. Just drink bleach then.

Attached: AA4334D0-EC8A-4A91-BC64-EEFE6FD849AD.jpg (700x844, 72K)

Thanks dude, but im lactose intolerance.

They may play on their phones or an hour or two a week but I was referring to playing so much that you consider it a "hobby". Keep telling yourself that to feel better about wasting away hours of your life, I'm sure it helps.

Go fuck yourself nigger

Attached: FF2C328F-6950-4F15-9DF7-ACC6645AF22B.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

Just jump off a bridge then

Attached: 11FF2291-7A11-4716-88F9-871EB46EED55.jpg (582x900, 50K)

Fuck no dude. There's ants n shit outside.

Stick your head in the toilet and drown yourself. I’m trying to be creative, give me some room to work nigger.

getting paid by being an asshole on youtube

Not to be a bother but do you have anything that requires nothing but what I have? I took a massive 4 days ago and its crusted over the toilet bowl.

Hire someone to stab you

Maybe a hobby that could become a part time income, like crafting or something.

>video games and music

Wow media consumption

I have megablocks. Would making something out of that count?

Yes holy shit nigger you’re a genius

Kk, one problem. I jave 2 blocks and have determined that this will not last me to sun up.

Shit um ok scrape the shit off the bowl of your toilet and mold them into blocks as well. Good luck nigger.

Dude dont leave yet. I have like -1 days left of food. Pic me up some taco bell.

I’m still here nigger. I’ll grab myself some too, I love tasty food that makes me diarrhea

Kk good. The food i was talking about was the blocks so shit was going to get boring fast.

No worries nigger. Crunchy Gordita crunch wrap is here to save the day and your nigger ass.

Helllllllllllllllllllll ya

We’ll be shitting our brains out in no time nigger

I can feel the taco pumping through my balls.

Attached: conga.gif (500x532, 685K)

Glorious. I need a Taco Bell enema.

Try WoW. Classic is coming back next month. See you online boys