/WGG/ Invisible Decimation Edition

Welcome to the White Genocide General.
>South Africa
>America
>England
>France
>Germany
>Canada
The list goes on... I can prove White Genocide - most of you should be familiar already.
It's time to wake up.

Attached: 1528921276002.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8
www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025b-eng.htm
ccmaknowledgebase.vic.gov.au/brown_book/21_Aluminium.htm
patents.google.com/patent/US7582809B2/en
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2jA0lT8N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wp

Attached: 1553753070945.jpg (640x928, 219K)

>PREVIOUS EDITIONS:

Here is the standard documentary proving White Genocide:
>(WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL IN THEIR OWN WORDS)
youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

Make sure to bookmark this documentary or save it in your playlists.

Attached: 1554199467634.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Gookburger here

Just fucking kill your politicians pushing this stuff and any other subhuman troves who are also on board for killing all whities.

I've already seen a few young guys saying they hate themselves cuz muh skin tone and other Jewish backed antics.

White Power Brother!
>YWN be a gigachad riding around with your 100% Aryan Ubermensch bros in full tacticool flying around Swastikas and Schutzstaffels.

Attached: 0202126.jpg (620x350, 49K)

Based advice.
Sadly most White people are uber cowards.
The rich White people are too comfy and the poor White people are too gutted from debt.
Middle class is stuck in limbo in between being bluepilled by debt and being bluepilled by comfort and cowardess.
Its really difficult for White people to organize when the entire class system essentially seperates White people into 3 economic zones with no upward mobility.
Essentially.. you can blame this mess on Upper Class White people who really don't give a fuck beyond just virtue signaling about White people without ever doing anything.
I've risked my neck for White people (lower class) and it's hard to do anything REAL when you are broke.
If you factor in the fact that most of the middle and lower class Whites are not only in debt or broke but they have diseases or disabilities to deal with then its basically impossible to organize and get action forward by yourself.

I literally have zero friends, zero money, zero opportunities. By the time I could afford to defend myself and help someone the White race will be almost finished.

Attached: 1492361115995.jpg (1600x1144, 148K)

Every single day you retards allow the Shills on Jow Forums to control the narrative.
You discuss NON-ISSUES on A DAILY BASIS.
TALKING ABOUT PELOSI
TALKING ABOUT YANG
TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER RETARDED POLITICIAN
POLITICIANS DONT MATTER
KILL POLITICIANS
POLITICIANS BELONG IN THE SEWERS
YOU KNOW THIS

WHAT MATTERS?
ENDING THE BANKS
ENDING THE IMMIGRATION
ENDING THE CRIMINAL RINGS
ENDING THE RAPE SYNDICATES IN HOLLYWOOD, SANFRANCISO, LONDON, PARIS, GERMANY, TOKYO, BANGKOK, ISRAEL

STOP FEEDING THE STATUS QUO
DO NOT PRETEND LIKE POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY AND ELECTIONS ARE REAL
OUR ENEMY IS FOREVER THE BANKS WHO ENSLAVE US ALL

WE KNOW NASA IS FAKE
WE KNOW WELFARE/FOOD STAMPS IS COMMUNISM
WE KNOW FOREIGN AID IS THEFT
WE KNOW TAXES ARE FRAUD
WE KNOW THE DOLLAR IS COUNTERFEIT
WE KNOW THE WATER IS POISONED
WE KNOW THE BORDERS ARE USELESS AND UNGUARDED
WE KNOW THE CHILDREN ARE BEING RAPED AND EATEN AND KIDNAPPED AND KILLED
WE KNOW THAT FEMINISM IS BULLSHIT USED TO DESTROY US
WE KNOW ALL THE BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING BECAUSE OF POLITICS

POLITICS IS NOT AN OPTION
STOP DISCUSSING NON ISSUES AND STOP SEEKING TO END ISSUES WITH POLITICS
WORK TOGETHER TO FIGHT AGAINST TYRANNY
IF YOU DO STUPID SHIT LIKE GOING TO WORK FOR A BOSS LIKE A SLAVE CATTLE THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING SLAVE AND WILL BE TREATED LIKE ONE UNTIL YOU WAKE UP

THEYRE GOING TO KEEP CASTRATING LITTLE BOYS AND FEEDING THEM HOROMONES
THEYRE GOING TO KEEP FEEDING GIRLS ABORTION PILLS AND GIVING THEM VACCUUM JOBS IN THEIR OVARIES KILLING BABIES
THEYRE GOING TO KEEP CIRCUMCIZING BOYS WITHOUT CONSENT AND SELLING THEIR FORESKIN ON THE MARKET TO CANNIBAL KIKES
ITS TIME TO WAKE UP
VOTING WONT CHANGE THIS

Attached: 1539145661803.jpg (960x629, 62K)

Whites world wide are estimated to be approximately 10% of the Earth's total Human population. I'm pretty sure if you do the math that would equal 1/3rd of a billion or like 333,000,000 White people of European descent in Europe and their diaspora colonies world-wide (very very separated even within their colonies by distance)

The population pyramids for the age demographic is just like Japan's - I'm sure you've seen how Japan has their entire population being at the elderly age bracket and their younger population is not the majority, its the same for us.

If you count 333,000,000 Whites, cut it in half for Men, cut that in half again and take away children under 18, cut it again and take away the elderly above 55 years old, the remaining total of military aged males is probably not even 100,000,000 White people on Earth.

Now lets assume for the sake of this theory there are 100,000,000 White males of military age.
Cut out like 10% of them for people who are in jail or out of jail with a felony and can't get work, are homeless, can't buy guns, can't integrate.
Cut out like 6% of them for people who are chronically sick, diseased, disabled, mentally retarded or born disfigured.
Cut out like 1% of Whites as traitors who are working for the jews or the invading non-White groups for money.
Cut out like 1-3% of Whites who are not going to have any kids or are gay and/or sterile and cannot reproduce.
You are left over with like ZERO White people, virtually a cluster of White men are left standing.

When White people are fed drugs like Meth and Fentanyl and keep overdosing out of desperation yearly, or keep committing suicide, or keep dying in Wars in Afghanistan and Syria, or keep being murdered by non-Whites or thrown in jail for fake crimes or for defending themselves and getting charged for just trying to survive...THEY DIE.

Nobody actually knows how many White people are total in each country.
Did you know Australia does not keep racial statistics for demographics?!?
Did you know Germany does not keep racial statistics for demographics?!?!
IT COULD BE ANY NUMBER WE HAVE NO CLUE.

In America:
>Hispanics/Latinos
>Half Whites
>Arabs
>North Africans/Berbers
>Polynesians
>Central Steppe Mongols
>Jews
>Select Orientals

ARE ALL CONSIDERED WHITE1!!!
THIS IS TRUE IN OTHER PLACES LIKE CANADA AND THE U.K. TOO!
THEY ARE COUNTING LITERAL SHITSKINS ON THE DEMOGRAPHICS FOR VOTING POLLS, CRIME AND PRISON STATISTICS, SURVEYS, COLLEGE TUITITION APPLICATIONS, CENSUS RECORDS AND OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS AS WHITE!
WHITE PEOPLE COULD BE HALF OR 1/4 THE ACTUAL ESTIME COUNTS!

Attached: 1536306927760.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

White coalburner at work said it yesterday "I hate white people" and then had to follow up with "I'm joking"
Their day is coming.

You GOYS want to hear some of the REALLY deep redpills I know about???

>Walmart FEMA concentration camps underground
>CDC has like tons of sketchy assassinations by people who worked there saying theyre basically evil and experimenting with people to make diseases and shit
>Apparently the government has been recorded by someone purchasing tons of train cars that were filled with guillotines
>Fentanyl and Heroin epidemic is actually way worse than anyone knows and its never going to stop and theyre going to keep experimenting with drugs like Fentanyl to make them more potent and concentrated until whatever type of heroin you take kills you on 1 dose.
>Chemtrails are basically making everyone's immune system absolutely broken which is why every year people get more sick and instead the flu for 1-2 months everyone has people around them with some flu symptoms
>STDs like AIDS/HIV and siphyllus etc are out of control and nobody knows about it.
>Tons of rich people are leaving America but nobody noticed all these wealthy people left a long time ago

Attached: 1554218671684.jpg (300x301, 7K)

There was tons of memory holed events like the tranny breaking out of an NSA server facility parking plaza and crashing his truck into the guard gate and then there is the V-22 ospreys full of Marines seen flying in Virginia one time and landing at the CIA facility. Also the island where Jeffery Epstein was at caught fire I think or exploded, and another island near California I think also caught fire. Also Guccifer and Assange got memory holed pretty hard.
I don't remember if this ever happened but there was supposed to be thousands of sealed indictments of federal employees and I dont think anyone unsealed it and named names.
There was that missile in Hawaii and nobody ever gave an explanation about it. Tons of military plane crashes and everyone forgot about it. Assad either gassed his own people or didnt but nobody cares either way. Israel stealing Golan heights right now and everyone thinks this is alright.

Attached: 1554187457786.jpg (1320x743, 176K)

India and Pakistan basically about to pop off and nobody understands this basically means millions of curry niggers are going to flood our countries.
China basically ready anytime to Annex any country that farms rice except maybe Japan or South Korea, which also means tons of Jungle Chinks will come to our countries.
French and Americans dying in Africa a lot which basically means Nigs gunna Nig. Ebola in Africa not really slowing. Afghanistan is basically a scar muslims will use to hate white people forever and we're about to leave and let them start having their freetime back. Chechnyans and Syrians basically became best friends and are gunna form a brotherhood of skilled jihadis who actually do something beyond suicide vests or acid attacks.
Saudi Arabia can basically buy American arms and sell them to anyone without any problems as long as they do it slowly. Entire world hates Somalia which basically means its only a matter of time before someone puts Somalia in the hot seat and all the muslim niggers of North Africa use the Somalian homeland's victimhood forever as an excuse to terrorize Whites in the future. Turkey is basically just blood thirsty and wants to start killing anyone who looks at them. France can no longer maintain the illusion that its having a civil war and soon someone is going to land an invasion, probably White on 'White'.

Attached: 1552776045576.jpg (164x200, 12K)

Nobody knows what is going on at CERN or if theyre even doing what they claim they do. Nobody knows what this so-called AI system does that is like a quantum prediction super computer or a reality simulator or whatever. Nobody knows what the Chinks and the Jews are doing with the genetic labs or designer babies or what is it they do. Weed is legal everywhere now which probably means they found out a way to make weed poison you.
Everyone in NATO is basically trying to make Iran lash out so they can nuke it. Mexico and America are basically going to war within the next 20 years no matter what happens and nobody seems to realize what kind of shit will happen when it does. Big wars in Africa are going to start happen probably with White oversight and some involvement with China. Nobody knows what will happen to Tibet or Nepal. Muslims are for sure going to start attacking China from the West. Ukraine probably never going to forget Russian aggression so war there will kindle to a hot war soon. For whatever reason ISIS and Muslims seem to have a boner for the Philippines and Duerte probably going to get revenge. Dubai is basically a giant dungeon for white women to eat saudi feces on camera which is going to haunt the arabs forever.

Attached: 1554137117694.jpg (960x540, 86K)

Bosnia, Serbia and Albania basically kept all the Muslim refugees that were violent and nobody seemed to notice it was happening and assumed they all went to Germany. Greece is basically getting pissed and so is Italy and Spain at the Muslims to a point where tensions can't be solved with them and now they're more or less neighbors who share a backyard. Despite what people think places like Germany and England hate muslims and won't forget what happened and it's going to be a blood bath. Places in Scandinavia likely to have a lot of sympathy with the Anglos and Germanics for their losses too and help them. All of this basically means tons of non-whites are going to move to America basically the entire time since Muslims are not going to fight back they're just going to go the next country and flee wherever White people hate them less which is America and Canada.

Attached: 1539687556797.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

For some reason tons of black people who are 'upper-class' are taking vacations and moving to oriental nations and so are jews and nobody understands what this means. Muslim 'upper-class' is also trying to bite a slice of the oriental pie. Military from everywhere is at Antartica almost full-time fully armed and we don't even see it in the news.
Nobody seems to realize that eventually Egyptians are going to chimp out over Palestine and close the canal and the entire world is going to get loud. Israel has the technology to turn any plane made by Western nations into a remote control toy. First generation of transgender kids who chopped their tits off or chopped off their penises are about to ext that 'teenage dream' phase and actually realize what this means and start going postal. Virtually every single black person, white person, or muslim person and even some chinks on TV are actually a jew, and everyone else is a jew who doesnt need to hide beyond a persona. (nobody notices)
Everyone who has more than a couple million dollars networth is evil and blackmailed by jews with some type of videotape. All of the cops in any place of importance like a capital city are either complicit to their stations crimes or part of the police crime ring. Fat people are basically ticking time bombs and this is the first time were going to see large groups of people who don't fit on ambulances start dying. Basically every police force is 50% women on the streets and criminals are about to make them regret it. Food is about to run out for Africa since South Africa has quite literally killed their farmers AGAIN - which means war.

Attached: 1553953245781.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Airport terminals are basically plague spreaders and highway streets and busy intersections have been turned from fender benders into demolition derbies. An entire generation of school kids who grew up with LGBTQ lessons since kindergarden is almost in highschool together with Muslims and Blacks who are actually way more 'homophobic' than Whites which means highschools and colleges are going to turn into a battleground for teenagers and their parents are about to start going to jail and funerals for small skirmishes between trannies and shitskins who hate fags, basically everywhere. First generation of Muslims who had like 7 babies each is starting to send their kids to school which means anyone who has kids now is basically sending their kid to a mosque not a school. Jews dont seem to realize that this is basically going to turn public schools into 'poor jewish kids who like buttsex versus muslim kids who hate whiter jews more than whites or jews combined. Muslims basically spent the last decade building as many mosques as possible in places you wouldnt expect like Mexico which means theyre gunna bring their problems wherever they go. Entire central Latin America from Brasil to Venezuela to Panama and Guatemala and Honduras going to have too many men to feed and theyre gunna fight each other. Everyone knows China makes the fentanyl and Mexicans buy it in bulk and sell it which means eventually China is going to see some retaliation and so is Mexico. Everyone knows China is supplying the Australians with Meth and Heroin and moving it with the Muslims and Africans so they basically can't hide from reality. All of this is basically being held together by the ability for enough people to eat dinner and have sex at night which is getting more and more hard to hide behind.

Attached: 1552793201435.jpg (960x936, 39K)

TL;DR
If you see a non-white person, run away, because you're standing next to a target. Non-whites know that other non-whites have a karma countdown which is why non-whites are running from each other to our homes... - there is no other reason to avoid each other except their genuine sense of fear of being next to the other shitskin who had it coming when karma strikes. Whites seem to be the only people who think being inside a bus or a plane or a building with non-whites is a good idea. Even the muslims probably don't like being on a subway train with a guy wearing a turban and a backpack.

Attached: 1554227520680.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Some charts on Canada

Stats
www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025b-eng.htm
-visible minority stats 2016

Attached: graph02.jpg (812x489, 39K)

Attached: graph01.jpg (1280x836, 82K)

Attached: graph03.jpg (1144x523, 69K)

>TFW Anglo Leaf
How do I stop the suicidal thoughts, user?
Feelsbadman.exe

Attached: 1537684486041.jpg (220x229, 9K)

I'm gonna install Classic WoW and get a sexbot. Fuck this clownworld

I'm playing WoW right now but just regular BoD I have been playing since Christmas but I hardly play as much as I did leveling to 120.
Not sure it really helps much I am basically just using WoW to escape reality but when I log off the pain comes back.
WoW is not going to do anything good for anyone other than distract you with bread and circuses.
I can hardly even force myself to play everyone on WoW is so fucking bad it's like playing with retards no matter if you do PvP or PvEā€¦.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (521x521, 91K)

Get the fuck out faggot leaf

>gook
Fuck you. You have to go back, soulless faggot.

China will protect!

No u Polska
Leaf is just angry right now and I would love to help out as an Aryan.

The poles have it easier than the rest of Western Europe.

CIA director John Brennan talking about how we need stratospheric aerosol injections (chemtrails) to geoengineer the planet.

The aluminum they use in chemtrails has greatly increased the aluminum content in the soil around the planet which stunts plant growth and farmers aren't exactly sure how it's happening:
ccmaknowledgebase.vic.gov.au/brown_book/21_Aluminium.htm

The US Department of Agriculture has a patent on aluminum resistant plant genes:
patents.google.com/patent/US7582809B2/en

Typical Jewish mutt from Poland assblasted and acting like a typical assblasted retard Jewish Polish Mutt.

Yeah its pretty fucked up I was watching a documentary on it lastnight.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2jA0lT8N0

Bump Thread Now!