Loud jets over SoCal

this has been happening a lot.. I'll hear the jet engines from planes. they're really loud and seem to be somewhat far away. it is kinda how i would imagine afterburners sound like but I'm no air force guy
uhh this is like north of san diego i dont think it is miramar even tho others suggested it could be there. it could be over the ocean....
it often happens like 3am to 6am but i'm noticing it the past few hours. it comes and goes and does not seem to be the wind, definitely sounds like a plane. the commercial airport nearby doesn't do late night traffic so... what gives?
this started a month or so ago as things heated up with Venezuela

Attached: Airbus-Beluga.jpg (700x358, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg4trPZFUwc
youtube.com/watch?v=PbPa3MGlVS8
youtube.com/watch?v=x-JK2xyJnYQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tonight they are even louder are these like cargo flights from LAX?
I think it is military shit given how loud they are and how it seems to be at night

guys literally these loud planes keep flying over my house... what the fuck
not that close they seem to be far but they're LOUD

maybe it's effects warfare trying to win your heart and mind. Think about cooked stories about sonic weapons and diplomats in cuba. Yanni or Laurel? So if hear something and you're making conclusion that it's the planes it's analogous to see something say something. Maybe it's just you. So better don't ask don't tell.

uhhhhhh
I'm pretty sure it isn't my imagination, and I had someone verify it once
but in general I see what you're saying... i think?

oh like they're flying jets or making noise to make us think we're safer?
i figured it was just training or logistic transport but it has been happening fairly regularly
then i thought it was the wind but no its definitely planes

you have not seen any planes.

youtube.com/watch?v=wg4trPZFUwc
youtube.com/watch?v=PbPa3MGlVS8

Even if you saw the planes it wouldn't mean anything. Think about 9/11

dude that is one of my favorite lines from a movie
okay so, what should i do? ignore it and not mention it?

it's none of your business beyond the fact that you're reacting to it as if your restless peace is being disturbed. Think about fairy tale about princess and the pea under the mattress.

That's Pendleton you fucking schizo.

Attached: 1518007700291.png (306x306, 112K)

I'm like 30 miles north of there and I've lived here a long time, its not usual. Maybe its a seasonal thing and I never noticed before? Even then....
oh no I'm just wondering what it is, it seems kinda unusual but maybe I've never noticed... seems unlikely

if you're wondering it means you're one of the friends of dorothy asking to be taken for a ride in a magical place filled with wizards where they would guide you trying to ask your don't ask type questions to the best to your comprehension abilities. If you don't know something it means you don't have need to know security clearance. You're one of the zombies who has realized that he is missing portion of his brain and will stop at nothing to get it back. You're dangerous to yourself and others. So it's not the problem that you hear something, but if you're framing it as if it's a problem - you become the problem. You know it's the rainbow paradise.

I really dont care I just thought I'd ask before going to bed... it isn't a problem just thought it was curious
damn dude why are you scaring me so bad?

nobody is scaring you. Jow Forums is military intelligence operation run by tar budgets of CIA lemon party gestapo. Who knows maybe you're not asking, but performing some sort of military information operation placing seeds.

well you're kinda cryptic and its a bit scary
tell me more while this thread is up
or should I just go to sleep?

I'm sleepy user. Let's go to sleep.

lol if you're 30 miles north of camp pendleton you're noplace near san diego. btw pendleton has 2 parts, south which is by the freeway and north which has a runway and further inland. go to sleep dumbfuck.

its like 20 miles north maybe, as the crow flies
from the northern most tip of the base
its LOUD but far like how I would imagine afterburners fighter jets
cant tell which direction really but its louder tonight than the other nights
youtube.com/watch?v=x-JK2xyJnYQ

Oh no... The jets are coming!

Attached: 6761d6551e2adace.jpg (662x800, 90K)

>lemon party gestapo
To find out more, visit their site at lemonparty.org

what the heck does that picture even mean?

fuck no

I just asked a friend of mine who used to be stationed at pendleton and yea he said this is pretty normal

that said something is NOT normal with my computer I've been getting memory leaks really badly and my monitor/video card is probably dying it does a weird thing where the screen glitches, like in the movies

OH NO HERE COMES ANOTHER JET ITS EVEN LOUDER

it sounds kinda like the end of a long/slow roaring thunder... is it after burners or just a fighter jet or what?
i dont think these are normal flights its just too loud

in the 90s all planes used to sound like this.
either my ears have gotten pretty shit, or theyve made the engines more efficient / quieter. or chemtrails
they all used to roar loudly

Attached: 4d9.jpg (400x300, 32K)

i am pretty sure these are fighter jets going fast

haha yea I kinda remember that...
I think its like a day/night thing somewhat, at night there is less background noise

for fuel efficiency all the flights area bit slower now that may be part of it
I dunno honestly I mean its probably the giant marine base but its 20 or so miles i dont know why I can hear this shit, I guess at night sound travels farther

okay time for bed